What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

I'd love 2 shows, first one I'd go with my friends in GA (and try to get as close as possible) and second show I'd take my mum to see them in the stands/seating (get lots of photos, good viewing, reasonable for my mum) she loves muse as well, love how that is the norm round here. :LOL:

I'd love 2 shows, first one I'd go with my friends in GA (and try to get as close as possible) and second show I'd take my mum to see them in the stands/seating (get lots of photos, good viewing, reasonable for my mum) she loves muse as well, love how that is the norm round here. :LOL:

That was my exact plan, except with my Dad :LOL:

My Mum isn't a gig sort of person :LOL:

My two friends and I apparently have this whole plan to double this tour with schoolies... :facepalm:

they want to fly up to Brisbane then down to Sydney then finish at the Melbourne gig, basically on the same timeline as the band. So far it's going to cost about $1400 :eek:

And that actually comes to buying 10 tickets altogether too :eek: aaand none of them have ever been to a gig, or stayed in a city on their own properly, and I had to convince them having tired feet on the floor shits all over sitting down any day (IMO)

once again, :facepalm:

My two friends and I apparently have this whole plan to double this tour with schoolies... :facepalm:

they want to fly up to Brisbane then down to Sydney then finish at the Melbourne gig, basically on the same timeline as the band. So far it's going to cost about $1400 :eek:

And that actually comes to buying 10 tickets altogether too :eek: aaand none of them have ever been to a gig, or stayed in a city on their own properly, and I had to convince them having tired feet on the floor shits all over sitting down any day (IMO)

once again, :facepalm:

:eek:

Reading it back, my face is still like that :LOL:

I have a new reason to :eek: now - I've almost got the support of my parents! Absolutely unbelievable! Anyone else get the full page ad off the back of the EG in the Age today? It's stuck to my wall :D

I have a new reason to :eek: now - I've almost got the support of my parents! Absolutely unbelievable! Anyone else get the full page ad off the back of the EG in the Age today? It's stuck to my wall :D

:eek: :eek:

Lucky! I'm slowly getting them to allow me to Sydney :facepalm: Darn this only-child protective bullshit! *shakes fist* :LOL:

:eek: :eek:

Lucky! I'm slowly getting them to allow me to Sydney :facepalm: Darn this only-child protective bullshit! *shakes fist* :LOL:

It's still a work in progress :LOL: But I have to keep reminding myself that if this goes ahead I won't be buying anything else this year just to save enough money :supersad:

It's still a work in progress :LOL: But I have to keep reminding myself that if this goes ahead I won't be buying anything else this year just to save enough money :supersad:

That's how I have to live from presale dates onwards. :LOL:

Am I the only one that wants to see NSC live? :$

I do!

Surely there will be more than one show. There was two in 2007, from memory, so they could do three or four this time around? They have left five days between.

To be honest I hope they play every song on that poll list in a 31 song set. :D We can all dream...

I'm kinda hoping for about a 130 song set, thats about as many songs of Muse that i absolutely have to see....

Don't like my chances.

My mum wants to go but my dad was all like "No way. Concerts are evil and no place for a lady."

Took me about 4 months and telling them i was moving out for them to cave. (Then beg me not too move out :LOL: )

I hope there are two dates for Melb and i can afford to go. 1 Syd and 1 Melb will cost enough :(

I'M SO EXCITED.

I did those caps on purpose :p

I wanna see NSC live.... D:

Seeing as they decided not to come to Adelaide, I've agreed to come to them. /: At least Adelaide-Melbourne flights are extremely cheap! :awesome:

It'll be my first ever Muse concert... and I'm soooo flipping excited! :DD

Yes! So that's 5 of us now. :LOL:

Nice! I'll be seeing you at Melb :D /hopefully.:LOL:

Hey guys,

Absolutely hanging for this gig. Will be my first time seeing Muse live and I can't get enough of them lately.

I got tickets for Metallica recently and missed the presale so ended up with nose bleed seats after hoping for floor so I decided I better check the presale options for the Muse show.

I tried signing up on the Muse website but with 3 seperate emails that I tried, I didn't receive a single confirmation. Is there another way of getting the code for the presale?

Cheers,

Matt

Archived