What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Booked my ticket. I'm going on the 15th which is perfect bloody timing as my wife will be heavily pregant then. I've told her she is not to go into labour until after this date. She's due on 26th so here's hoping!

right up the back too but don't really care, i'm just happy to go and see Muse! Second concert ever, woo!

Booked my ticket. I'm going on the 15th which is perfect bloody timing as my wife will be heavily pregant then. I've told her she is not to go into labour until after this date. She's due on 26th so here's hoping!

right up the back too but don't really care, i'm just happy to go and see Muse! Second concert ever, woo!

oh no! i hope it's not your first :eek:

Got my tickets for the 14th in the mail on Thursday and my friend who I'm going with on the 15th got the tickets in the mail on Friday. Was really impressed with how quickly Ticketek sent the tickets. I like when I don't have to ring up and complain about not receiving something, as was the case with my graduation photos.

What an interesting December you'll be having! I would think that Muse would be a nice starter to the month, but of course would be severely overshadowed by your baby. Congrats :)

yay! got mine too :dance:

hey, if anyone has lower gold seats in section 7 or 8 for rod laver on the 14th and wants to swap for GA on the 15th please send me a PM

:D

I miiiight be willing to... :erm:

I think I'm in that section, I can't check at the moment.

Will Muse use the large new set that thay used in france or will it be something smaller.

Never been to Rod Laver for a concert, would it fit???

Deffo the towers. The new set up is for the bigger outdoor venues. Plus they're selling seats behind the stage. With the new one there's no way they could sell seats behind.

what doors do you guys enter? I got door 15 I think, is it all the same?

I'm not sure what the go is, but I'm at door 15 too :D And so are friends who got their tickets separately... So maybe it is only a few doors... *shrugs* :erm::LOL:

I'm not sure what the go is, but I'm at door 15 too :D And so are friends who got their tickets separately... So maybe it is only a few doors... *shrugs* :erm::LOL:

I'm so excited about lining up all day so I have a chance to get to know those of you who will be doing the same :dance: (that is, if I haven't already from waiting for them at the airport ;)) I hope everyone here gets to go through the same door :happy:

completely off topic, but your signature made me wonder, is anyone else here going to see Kasabian on the 23rd of July? I'm going for barrier :awesome:

I'm so excited about lining up all day so I have a chance to get to know those of you who will be doing the same :dance: (that is, if I haven't already from waiting for them at the airport ;)) I hope everyone here gets to go through the same door :happy:

completely off topic, but your signature made me wonder, is anyone else here going to see Kasabian on the 23rd of July? I'm going for barrier :awesome:

:D Yeah, here's hoping most of us get the same door! It will be an awesome chance to get to know some of you awesome kids! :awesome:

Oooh yesh, I am definately coming to the airport this time around (coz I couldn't go last time :()!!

KASABIAN WOOO!! :awesome: I'll see you on the barrier for sure! :dance:

what doors do you guys enter? I got door 15 I think, is it all the same?

woo door 15 :awesome:

I got door 5 for the 14th, and door 15 for the 15th :happy:

:(

well I'll see you in there

Archived