What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Hell yeah :awesome:

imagine if that did happen, or something to that effect, that would be fucking awesome :LOL:

Muse would be so proud of us :happy::p

but anyway yeah we're doing that.

I'll put it on the 'To-Do-At-Rod-Laver-List' just above 'Don't lose a shoe' and beneath 'Kidnap Muse' :LOL:

It's gonna happen.

Yes he sure did :D before he proceeded to put his arm around my waist in the photo :chuckle: ahh.

Yeah, I just finished reading part one. "“Its okay. Really.” Matt hugged me amourously. In my present position I could feel something else, and it was having different thoughts." loved that line :chuckle: but yeah it's really good so far. Haha aww, I don't blame you. :p

I'll be joining you guys in that cheesy clap clap fist pump thing. :D

The 5 of us that love NSC can be the little fanclub for it :awesome:

Oh rly? :eyebrows: Well, it is nearly as good as that epic vid i have. Sure you have heard of it? Matt actually says hi to me.

LOL I laughed writing that :chuckle: Glad you like it :) Took them a while to approve you.

WooHoo!!! Funny how all 5 of us will be yelling for that song.

When we're all at the barrier, we can start it, and it can spread like a non-shit mexican wave through the arena :awesome:

It will be legendary!!!

Oh rly? :eyebrows: Well, it is nearly as good as that epic vid i have. Sure you have heard of it? Matt actually says hi to me.

LOL I laughed writing that :chuckle: Glad you like it :) Took them a while to approve you.

WooHoo!!! Funny how all 5 of us will be yelling for that song.

Oh yeah, I think I've heard about that video, how cool :D...bet some really awesome person took it for you.

Okay I finished Come With Me and NOOOOO AT THE ALTERNATE ENDING oh my god. I'm so glad its not the real ending :LOL: It's a really good story though! Can't wait to read the sequel :D And I think they approved me a while ago, I just completely forgot until tonight.

Hahaha yeah, aw that means Muse will love us even more though :chuckle: We'll just have to randomly yell the name out throughout the set.

Well I think we know what was going to come next :p

Ok I was going to do a strikeout there but I though that miiight have been a taaad inappropriate:chuckle:

Yeah, I only left out one letter :LOL: My mind is rolling into inappropriate darkness :chuckle:

... I'm intrigued now :LOL:

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I know what it was :LOL:

When I meet Matt, that's my request. For him to tongue fuck his kaoss pad and then m-

.. Okay, too far.

:awesome: We were all thinking it, you just put it into words :yesey:

Oh yeah, I think I've heard about that video, how cool :D...bet some really awesome person took it for you.

Okay I finished Come With Me and NOOOOO AT THE ALTERNATE ENDING oh my god. I'm so glad its not the real ending :LOL: It's a really good story though! Can't wait to read the sequel :D And I think they approved me a while ago, I just completely forgot until tonight.

Hahaha yeah, aw that means Muse will love us even more though :chuckle: We'll just have to randomly yell the name out throughout the set.

Yea, this girl is so totally awesome it blows my mind. For real. Here she was all flustered etc meeting Muse, and she remembers to film a hello for me. Really, some people who have actual friends who would not do that for them.

:happy: I'm glad you like it. I really want to read it again now :rolleyes: I had to write out the alternate because it was a good idea, even tho i didn't want it happening :) LOL I do the same thing. I have hundreds of bookmarks i have never got around to doing what i was meant to with them. I really should :erm:

They will! It's a long one tho, can you imagine the minute Matt takes a breath all 5 of us will yell out "Neutron Star Collision-Love Is Forever." We may need megaphones :shifty: and maybe "Come back to my place" :eyebrows:

Ok, i have another question.

I have been searching over the net to try and find a map of Rod Lava Arena (found) but what i want to know is how much the seating tickets are for each seating area.

Eg. Does it cost more to be in the lower group of seats closer to GA or the ones closer to the roof? Hopefully someone who had been there before will have an idea.

Cheers.

I never saw muse at Rod Laver... saw them at Festival Hall (and BDO x2). But anyway, you'd have to assume that the mosh tickets would be more expensive. but hey; I think it's all a bit expensive. Like seriously, 100 bucks the cheapest ticket? Ah well, the sacrifices we make for Muse...

Ok, i have another question.

I have been searching over the net to try and find a map of Rod Lava Arena (found) but what i want to know is how much the seating tickets are for each seating area.

Eg. Does it cost more to be in the lower group of seats closer to GA or the ones closer to the roof? Hopefully someone who had been there before will have an idea.

Cheers.

I heard it's $120 for gold seating, and $100 for silver seating. Gold would obviously be the one closer to the GA.

Saw them play Fury last time they played Rod Laver, and promptly deafened everyone within about 30 feet of me. :LOL:

Seating is a waste of valuable jumping-up-and-down-like-a-moron space.

And please let them bring the Editors as their support, that would be brilliant.

Archived