Did you ever hear it play that day, or better yet, did you fall asleep/doze off listening to it? I love when songs make their way into dreams like that... some of the most interesting.

i hear it play a lot in the day cuz its my ringtone... :p

i have a different Muse ringtone every week

but yeah, when i had that dream, I woke up and my phone was ringing. that explains it.

but i still loved the dream xD

and i love it when songs do that too :)

Last night I had a dream, that took place in space, or in the sky, (don't remember) but i think i was in a spaceship-type thing, and I was at a Muse concert in the spaceship thing, front row. During one of their songs, I noticed something was missing - There weren't any drums or base in the song. Then I noticed that Dom and Chris weren't even there! It was just Matt! When one of the songs ended I somehow got close enough to the stage to ask Matt where Chris and Dom were, but he didn't answer my question. After the concert I found Matt sitting on a chair, in a coffee shop inside the spaceship. I went over to him and asked him if he would sign my hoodie. He said: "sure, and let me guess, you want a picture with me as well?" Me: Yes, but I also wanted to ask you where Chris and Dom are....I didn't see them at the concert."

I don't know what his answer was, but i know he didn't answer my question.

I'm not sure what happened after that though.

Had a dream where I was the bridesmaid at Matt and KH's wedding (must. stop. dreaming. about. their. wedding.) but I was really really late and the ceremony had already started. I think it was taking place at Notre Dame cathedral; it had some sort of significance to them in my dream but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, there were guards at a wide perimeter around the cathedral and they wouldn't let me in.

"But I'm the bridesmaid! You've got to let me in!" I explained

"If you're the bridesmaid, why are you so late?"

"I over slept, I do it a lot!"

We argued in a similar manner for another few minutes but he still wouldn't let me in, so I decided to just wait for the ceremony to be over as I didn't have much choice. Just then, a group of crazed Muse fans ran up shouting about how they were going to stop the wedding because K had 'corrupted' him, or something. At this point I wanted nothing more than to go in with them and kick some arse (I wasn't in the best mood), but instead I decided to repay Matt for being late by rugby-tackling the leader.

Then I woke up, in an oddly good mood.

weird dream last night. so just like any normal night, I dreamed that there was a Muse gig in my city. So I got tickets and went into the lobby where for some reason they had posted the setlist ahead of time, but they had abbreviated the song names. first song was "Q", and I somehow knew what this meant so I was excited :erm: KoC was third, but it was weirdly written, something like "KioctY" :stunned: IBTY was fourth, but then there were a bunch of songs that I had never even heard of, not by Muse or any other artist. Something about dracula is all that I remember (dracula mountain maybe?). Anyway about that time I got a message on the boards saying that the previous gig had lasted 3 days (:confused: ) and they got Dead Star and Citizen Erased. So I walked into the arena. They started with some weird song ("Q" i guess), and it wasn't that great but people were going crazy for it. I recorded some of it on my phone which ended up floating out of my hand into thin air......:stunned: anyway I ended up on the barrier, where Matt invited me up on stage. So when I got up there we literally crawled around on the stage for about 10 minutes. Yeah....didn't quite understand that part but we crawled. then I woke up :(

weird dream last night. so just like any normal night, I dreamed that there was a Muse gig in my city. So I got tickets and went into the lobby where for some reason they had posted the setlist ahead of time, but they had abbreviated the song names. first song was "Q", and I somehow knew what this meant so I was excited :erm: KoC was third, but it was weirdly written, something like "KioctY" :stunned: IBTY was fourth, but then there were a bunch of songs that I had never even heard of, not by Muse or any other artist. Something about dracula is all that I remember (dracula mountain maybe?). Anyway about that time I got a message on the boards saying that the previous gig had lasted 3 days (:confused: ) and they got Dead Star and Citizen Erased. So I walked into the arena. They started with some weird song ("Q" i guess), and it wasn't that great but people were going crazy for it. I recorded some of it on my phone which ended up floating out of my hand into thin air......:stunned: anyway I ended up on the barrier, where Matt invited me up on stage. So when I got up there we literally crawled around on the stage for about 10 minutes. Yeah....didn't quite understand that part but we crawled. then I woke up :(

I want a Muse gig that goes for 3 days!:eek:

3 days?!?!! :eek: I have those dreams too where they play songs that don't even exist but you know the song...

I have too many Muse dreams lol.

This one is from yesterday. I went to the cinemas with Matt, then I went for a walk by myself. I punched Chris Brown in the mouth, sang the 'wash me away' part of CE and swam away on a large crocodile.:wtf::LOL:

I think that since I started writing down my dreams every morning I've been having a lot more.

Edited by EliteAssassin

Had a dream where I was the bridesmaid at Matt and KH's wedding (must. stop. dreaming. about. their. wedding.) but I was really really late and the ceremony had already started. I think it was taking place at Notre Dame cathedral; it had some sort of significance to them in my dream but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, there were guards at a wide perimeter around the cathedral and they wouldn't let me in.

"But I'm the bridesmaid! You've got to let me in!" I explained

"If you're the bridesmaid, why are you so late?"

"I over slept, I do it a lot!"

We argued in a similar manner for another few minutes but he still wouldn't let me in, so I decided to just wait for the ceremony to be over as I didn't have much choice. Just then, a group of crazed Muse fans ran up shouting about how they were going to stop the wedding because K had 'corrupted' him, or something. At this point I wanted nothing more than to go in with them and kick some arse (I wasn't in the best mood), but instead I decided to repay Matt for being late by rugby-tackling the leader.

Then I woke up, in an oddly good mood.

:LOL: i've never dreamt about their wedding..... i know this sounds extremely fangirl-ish, but i kind of hope there won't be one... :rolleyes:

perhaps i was half asleep

but i had a dream where i was in bed and i heard starlight playing, so i followed the sound. There was the band in the middle of my living room. matt stopped in the middle of "i just wanted to hol--" and he came over and kissed me.

ahhh, it was the best dream ever. :p

:eek: When I had a dream with Matt, All I got was a hug! :LOL:

ok thats the first Muse dream I ever had and the longest....

I was watching a youtube video with a girl, she was a Muse fan, I saw Matt and his fridge in the video...then the girl told me she knows where Matt lives so I went with her...for some reason Dom and Chris went with us (no idea where they came from). then there was this house with alarm and police in front of it [no it wasnt Matts house lol] and a dog was barking at us and a puppy...we went through the garden and then there was Matts house...we went into it and all i remember is that I saw Matt in his kitchen in front of the fridge...it was a converse fridge (wtf?) it had normal food inside it though...and bananas....

then I woke up XD

hope u understand my english D: lol

I have too many Muse dreams lol.

This one is from yesterday. I went to the cinemas with Matt, then I went for a walk by myself. I punched Chris Brown in the mouth, sang the 'wash me away' part of CE and swam away on a large crocodile.:wtf::LOL:

I think that since I started writing down my dreams every morning I've been having a lot more.

It's been too long since I've been in this thread :LOL: That's brilliant.

I was hanging out on the beach at night with Matt and some of my old mates from school. We were all kids, twelve or thirteen maybe. We had these torches that you could strike up on the sand, and the sparks would dance about in pretty little patterns. We returned to our boarding school and got reprimanded by the headmaster (who was my mother :wtf:) for staying out after curfew. Then we all had pizza :awesome:

A bit random, and Matt didn't really do anything special, but it was nice all the same :happy:

Well ive had a few dreams,one of them was something that i hurt my leg and i couldnt walk..Then Matt comes to me and he pulls me up on his arms:yesey: Then he somehow heals my leg and i can walk again :LOL: Then he hugs me and it lasts very long,but then the dream ended and i was like :awesome::):stunned::( :'( I missed him after that :chuckle:

Well ive had a few dreams,one of them was something that i hurt my leg and i couldnt walk..Then Matt comes to me and he pulls me up on his arms:yesey: Then he somehow heals my leg and i can walk again :LOL: Then he hugs me and it lasts very long,but then the dream ended and i was like :awesome::):stunned::( :'( I missed him after that :chuckle:

better then my dream about his fridge XD

I had my first Muse dream and it was a Muse NIGHTMARE.

I dreamt that Matt Bellamy was dead. The TV news was doing a long report on his life and played some of Muse's songs but they were all crap pre-Showbiz ones and I was wondering why they weren't representing his music properly.

I couldn't believe he was really dead and was thinking 'no more Muse albums, no more live shows' and was :'(:'(:'( so it was a big relief to wake up and realise it wasn't real.

I had my first Muse dream and it was a Muse NIGHTMARE.

I dreamt that Matt Bellamy was dead. The TV news was doing a long report on his life and played some of Muse's songs but they were all crap pre-Showbiz ones and I was wondering why they weren't representing his music properly.

I couldn't believe he was really dead and was thinking 'no more Muse albums, no more live shows' and was :'(:'(:'( so it was a big relief to wake up and realise it wasn't real.

That would be the worst dream ever :'(

I had an awesome Muse dream last night but its too long and detailed to type now. Maybe later :sleepy: when I'm more awake :chuckle: