Wow, my brain's having a pretty cool creative spurt at the moment :)

I was in the car with my mum on the way home from Melbourne, loud Muse in my ears, and sipping on my FAVE boost juice smoothie, and I kinda dropped into that semi-consciousness state, which seemed to bring a pretty funny dream on...

I was with the band in Melbourne, and we were holed up in the hotel, because the guys didn't really feel like going out. I was trying to convince Dom (who strangely had a love for berries like me) to come out with me and get a smoothie. I can't remember the exact conversation, but it was me saying 'but it has berries in it!' and him going 'really? ok... wait, no, I can't be stuffed...'

I finally convinced him to go, and so we went into the other room where Matt was, and told him we were going out, then suggested that he should come too. He was pretty reluctant to go out and get a smoothie, but then I said 'they have bananas!' and he got completely hyper and jumped up and ran out the door...

Yep... I'm having boost juice WAY more often :)

Haha! That combination seems to do wonders for ya, eh?

Ok, so I had just come back from my friends house and I was exhausted so I went to my bedroom to have a nap. Anyway, so I think I fell into this weird dream cause I was listening to Super Massive Black Hole.

So Matt, Dom and I were kinda in space I think and there was, well, a black hole I guess and we were hovering around it. So we were just talking through our space suits and then Spyro (you know the purple dragon carton thingy) comes out of the black hole towards us and eats Dom. Then I woke up.:eek:

Ok, so I had just come back from my friends house and I was exhausted so I went to my bedroom to have a nap. Anyway, so I think I fell into this weird dream cause I was listening to Super Massive Black Hole.

So Matt, Dom and I were kinda in space I think and there was, well, a black hole I guess and we were hovering around it. So we were just talking through our space suits and then Spyro (you know the purple dragon carton thingy) comes out of the black hole towards us and eats Dom. Then I woke up.:eek:

Oh, Spyro! That name brings back so many memories.:LOL:

The old games on the PSone were the best!

Had a dream where I was Skulduggery Pleasant's side kick. He was going on a live show presented by Ant and Dec and Muse were on it as well, and I got a free ticket to be in the audience. At some point they needed a volunteer on stage, and Muse came into the crowd to pick someone. I was screaming like fuck, much like everyone else was, but they didn't hear me :( I think Matt and I made eye contact, though. Anyway, after they'd picked a volunteer and gone back on stage, a runner from the show leaned over and said, 'I like your style. You're a real Muse fan, aren't you?' I smiled and nodded, and he promised to get me backstage when it was all over. Then I woke up. Strange dream.

I love Spyro! :LOL: <3

Where was Chris?:LOL: But you seriously got a weird imagination to come up with dreams like that. I wish I could dream like that. I mean, Spyro and Muse in the same dream? Is that normal? :)

I had a dream a few nights ago, it involved a Muse song =].

During the dream, I ran into some old friends and this girl that I liked. All of us had a friendly catch up discussion, but she was being abit cold. Later on, me and one of her best friends had a little chat, and i asked why was she being liked that. It turns out she still liked me. Anyway we arranged to have another meet up. As i was approaching the elevators to get to the location, i started to sing Invincible (with music in the background). "Follow through, make your dreams come true, dont give up the fight~" BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP. dam alarm.

Anyone wanna interpret this dream too?

Just had a really cool Muse dream last night. :awesome:

I was at a Muse concert, and they had a stage with two layers, and there were steps up to the second, which was like a platform. On the second layer, for some reason there were two lounges. :wtf: Somehow, I was standing on the second platform, with a friend, while everyone else was surrounding the bottom platform - like normal. It wasn't till halfway through the dream that we noticed we weren't suppose to be up there, even though Matt and Chris both walked past us numerous times. :facepalm: Anyway, then Matt had to get another guitar from one the roadies, and when he came back up the stairs, me and my friend decided to take a seat on the lounge. I jumped up straight away saying it wasn't fun sitting down at concerts. Then imitated jumping in the mosh, then realised it looked weird so I tried jumping without taking my feet off the ground, while Matt and Chris looked at me weird. Chris then asked to see my feet, and I woke up. :wtf:

Had a dream where I was Skulduggery Pleasant's side kick. He was going on a live show presented by Ant and Dec and Muse were on it as well, and I got a free ticket to be in the audience. At some point they needed a volunteer on stage, and Muse came into the crowd to pick someone. I was screaming like fuck, much like everyone else was, but they didn't hear me :( I think Matt and I made eye contact, though. Anyway, after they'd picked a volunteer and gone back on stage, a runner from the show leaned over and said, 'I like your style. You're a real Muse fan, aren't you?' I smiled and nodded, and he promised to get me backstage when it was all over. Then I woke up. Strange dream.

And we all know that your hoping that's not just a dream, but a premonition :p:)

I had a dream a few nights ago, it involved a Muse song =].

During the dream, I ran into some old friends and this girl that I liked. All of us had a friendly catch up discussion, but she was being abit cold. Later on, me and one of her best friends had a little chat, and i asked why was she being liked that. It turns out she still liked me. Anyway we arranged to have another meet up. As i was approaching the elevators to get to the location, i started to sing Invincible (with music in the background). "Follow through, make your dreams come true, dont give up the fight~" BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP. dam alarm.

Anyone wanna interpret this dream too?

Well, I'm no professional, but the song that you were singing with has got to promote some hope in this situation... if you want to get a little bit literary here, pay attention to the fact that you were approaching elevators, which go up. Higher places tend to be a sign of clarity, unless you are not so good with heights as I am, than maybe its confusing and terrifying. Also remember that Invincible, well I tend to think of it more as a rally song, not a solitary song if you get the idea, but that may not have a direct relation to anything. I don't need to get into your personal life, and I'm no psychic, but I don't know anything about you or her past, so I can't comment much further. It's so interesting how Muse songs can influence you so much! You know a band is doing their job when your thinking that deeply about their music :)

I had a strangely exciting dream last night. I had been wanting a muse dream too since I hadn't had one in a while.

I don't know exactly where I was, but it was some sort of venue, and there were like 2 other musers I've met before there with me. Next thing we know Matt, Dom and Chris come onstage, and we're not even paying attention to them. Then they start playing Resistance and I'm just thinking about how I prefer Uprising. Then all these people come out of nowhere, and we all rush around them except there's no stage anymore so we're just trying to let them have enough room to play. Then we hear a piano and next thing we know they're playing Space Dementia and everyone is going crazy. Then they leave, with just a two song set :eek: But then I meet up with someone who knows them, and Matt comes out and says he wants to know of venues where they can play. So I suggest they come to my school where they've played like 6 years ago. So he says that we just ensure the venue for a day two days away and I get really excited. And then my dream ended :wtf:

After thinking about my dream I thought that it'd be cool if they played Resistance and Space Dementia at the Grammys since they'll have a short set. And perhaps me suggesting the venue was because I had been inside it just yesterday :erm:

I had a strangely exciting dream last night. I had been wanting a muse dream too since I hadn't had one in a while.

I don't know exactly where I was, but it was some sort of venue, and there were like 2 other musers I've met before there with me. Next thing we know Matt, Dom and Chris come onstage, and we're not even paying attention to them. Then they start playing Resistance and I'm just thinking about how I prefer Uprising. Then all these people come out of nowhere, and we all rush around them except there's no stage anymore so we're just trying to let them have enough room to play. Then we hear a piano and next thing we know they're playing Space Dementia and everyone is going crazy. Then they leave, with just a two song set :eek: But then I meet up with someone who knows them, and Matt comes out and says he wants to know of venues where they can play. So I suggest they come to my school where they've played like 6 years ago. So he says that we just ensure the venue for a day two days away and I get really excited. And then my dream ended :wtf:

After thinking about my dream I thought that it'd be cool if they played Resistance and Space Dementia at the Grammys since they'll have a short set. And perhaps me suggesting the venue was because I had been inside it just yesterday :erm:

I'd laugh if those were the songs they played at the Grammys

Where was Chris?:LOL: But you seriously got a weird imagination to come up with dreams like that. I wish I could dream like that. I mean, Spyro and Muse in the same dream? Is that normal? :)

Usually I cant. I think it was just because I was playing Spyro all day with one of my friends on her wii. My brain got my Muse and Spyro thoughts all muddled together.:)

perhaps i was half asleep

but i had a dream where i was in bed and i heard starlight playing, so i followed the sound. There was the band in the middle of my living room. matt stopped in the middle of "i just wanted to hol--" and he came over and kissed me.

ahhh, it was the best dream ever. :p

Did you ever hear it play that day, or better yet, did you fall asleep/doze off listening to it? I love when songs make their way into dreams like that... some of the most interesting.

So last month I worked lighting for my schools' production of The Tempset and after opening night I had a dream that Muse were playing a show at my school and one of the lights stopped working so I ran up on stage to fix it and after the song was over (I think it was Hysteria) Dom comes over and goes "what the hell are you doing?" and I was like "fixing this light" and he goes "oh...okay. well good job!"