KOC is a bad closer? It's one of the best closer I've ever seen at any gig. ever.

well I've only seen it once at Teingmouth and the power built up by SS and PiB was huge to open the encore. Then the beginning of knights is good and the war chant into the riff is incredible, but after that, it becomes boring and kinda stops. Before finishing on a single note and the band walk off. SS, TaB, Showbiz all continue to grow and don't peak to early....

Knights is a solid opener. But I still think it would close the main set very well. Because you are left wanting more...

Knights with the extended outro is my favourite closer. Not that they've done it in a while. If Muse were really likely to mix up their set lists, I wouldn't mind if they dropped Stockholm, Hysteria, New Born or such. I wouldn't mind going to 2 different Muse gigs and feeling they were equally good, but completely different from one another.

Hmm both times I've seen it, it didn't finsih on a single note. There was riffs, drum solos, laps around the stage in an Irish flag.

Maybe you just got a boring version of it? :p

I haven't seen any others close but when I saw KOC close the gig it just killed everyone :LOL:

Then when Muse went off I was in a state of total shock.

It's just one of those songs. And I love that it has it's fist-pumping moments, it's moments to mosh and some to regain your composure and just sing along.

It's an amazing closer imo. And the anticipation for Knights is massive as well.

Hmm both times I've seen it, it didn't finsih on a single note. There was riffs, drum solos, laps around the stage in an Irish flag.

Maybe you just got a boring version of it? :p

+1

I have seen some amazing versions of KoC live inc. crazy drum solo, guitar playing in the air, on the floor, etc, etc...