What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Wow considering the whole debacle with the presale last time, getting my 2 GA Pit tickets seemed redicoulously easy! :D

Looking at the layout on ticketmaster, it seems like there are no floor seats to be had this time like at MSG, so the floor is the pit.

Got 2 GA tix! That was pretty quick and painless, even though I didn't realize you had to have an account with concertmaps first! I had to create an account and I still got my tickets.

Now we only have six months to wait. :eek:

Does anyone know when the tickets actually come in the mail? I know the site said at least a week before the event, but I want it now...

you're close to the stage :)

:yesey:

I would have liked being in the 100 section like I was for the Portland, OR show, but these seats aren't too bad either. And I can always try again on the general sale...if I get seats that I like better, I can always sell these ones. Picky, I know. :p

Got 2 GA tix! That was pretty quick and painless, even though I didn't realize you had to have an account with concertmaps first! I had to create an account and I still got my tickets.

Now we only have six months to wait. :eek:

Does anyone know when the tickets actually come in the mail? I know the site said at least a week before the event, but I want it now...

i'm scared :( I hope they come sooner

How did anyone get GA tickets? i tried for 18 minutes and couldn't pull up any on ticketmaster and then concertmaps was sold out in like a minute... i have to wait for the actual sale now or try again after school. :( :(

Keep trying, concertmaps releases tickets every 10 minutes!!

How did anyone get GA tickets? i tried for 18 minutes and couldn't pull up any on ticketmaster and then concertmaps was sold out in like a minute... i have to wait for the actual sale now or try again after school. :( :(

Just keep refreshing the page. More batches will come up.

Yeah you should have no issies getting GA. Just keep refreshing the concertmaps site every ten minutes (10:29, 10:39, 10:49) and the button will become available. Seated seats seem to be getting scarce at concertmaps (although I got 4 at 10, and 4 at 10:20) but GA has lots of seats left, but you DO have to be quick when that button shows up.

BTW I got 203 FRONT ROW and 115 Row J!!!

I think it's luck... I refreshed concertmaps incessantly until the "Buy Tickets" came up and then went as fast as I could!

I can't believe how many tickets are already on Stubhub for this show - starting at $130 for one GA ticket!

I think it's luck... I refreshed concertmaps incessantly until the "Buy Tickets" came up and then went as fast as I could!

I can't believe how many tickets are already on Stubhub for this show - starting at $130 for one GA ticket!

Concertmaps puts new tickets on the minute so at 10, then 10:10 then 10:20 and so forth. I tried at 10:10 and got GAs.

Stubhub :noey:

:noey: :noey: :noey:

Damn scalpers.

Jeez guys. I feel sorry for those of you having trouble, but I can't help but think you should do a tad of research about how the concertmaps system works before the day of the presale. I have now gotten tickets successfully to 6 Muse concerts through concertmaps, just by knowing the system and not panicking when a 10 minute batch of tickets is sold out. In fact most of those times I have also been able to get 8 tickets so I can invite friends (yea that means two separate orders at two different times).

I just sit and shake my head at the post above me. READ THE THREAD PEOPLE, GA TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD OUT!!!

Archived