What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Hahaha just Youtubed a couple videos of Metric and am I the only one that thinks they sound like the Silversun Pickups? They're not as horrible but I wouldn't buy their CD...

:eek: I love SSPU! Thought they were a perfect opener for Muse and sounded really really good.

It would be amazing to see Arctic Monkeys open for Muse, but they may be a tad too big/established.

:eek: I love SSPU! Thought they were a perfect opener for Muse and sounded really really good.

It would be amazing to see Arctic Monkeys open for Muse, but they may be a tad too big/established.

Ah I respect that people like them but actually seeing them live really turned me off to them. I didn't think they had any presence and their music sounded boring to me :eek::$

Hahaha just Youtubed a couple videos of Metric and am I the only one that thinks they sound like the Silversun Pickups? They're not as horrible but I wouldn't buy their CD...

I actually like Metric and I'm seeing them next month. I don't think they sound like SSPU at all, I hope we get metric, but no matter who the opener is I'm going.

I find SSPU a little annoying and not terribly exciting, but I did think they made for a pretty good opening act. It wasn't mind-altering, but it was energetic and reasonably good music that kept me entertained while I went bonkers waiting for the big guys to come out. Well, big in reputation and sound ... :LOL:.

I never bothered to listen to SSPU before when they came on the radio, but now I turn it up and daydream about Muse shows past. LOL.

I find SSPU a little annoying and not terribly exciting, but I did think they made for a pretty good opening act. It wasn't mind-altering, but it was energetic and reasonably good music that kept me entertained while I went bonkers waiting for the big guys to come out. Well, big in reputation and sound ... :LOL:.

I never bothered to listen to SSPU before when they came on the radio, but now I turn it up and daydream about Muse shows past. LOL.

I got really impatient when they played their opening set at MSG because I thought they were really dreadful and basically sat the whole time listening to my iPod (Muse songs) then went to get food and drink, went to the bathroom, bought a poster, etc. :p Glad they aren't opening anymore.

I actually like Metric and I'm seeing them next month. I don't think they sound like SSPU at all, I hope we get metric, but no matter who the opener is I'm going.

i was going to buy tickets for next month's show too, but now since theyre gonna be playing with muse, ill just wait. i actually love metric, so im very excited. they tend to put on a great show..but im not sure for this time because the venue is so large

I got really impatient when they played their opening set at MSG because I thought they were really dreadful and basically sat the whole time listening to my iPod (Muse songs) then went to get food and drink, went to the bathroom, bought a poster, etc. :p Glad they aren't opening anymore.

+1

I think they're alright...nothing too special though.

I sure hope concertmaps has fixed that issue from last time. Remember the whole...

"tickets are on sale!!! :eek: "

"damn missed it..."

"OH WAIT!!"

"FFS! missed it again"

etc.

I'm going for seats I suppose...haven't quite figured out the chart though.

i was going to buy tickets for next month's show too, but now since theyre gonna be playing with muse, ill just wait. i actually love metric, so im very excited. they tend to put on a great show..but im not sure for this time because the venue is so large

If I would have known for sure they would open I probably would have waited, the tickets though were only 25 bucks so not to bad. Now I'm just hoping there good live.

I sure hope concertmaps has fixed that issue from last time. Remember the whole...

"damn missed it..."

"OH WAIT!!"

"FFS! missed it again"

etc.

:LOL: My friend is getting the tickets so he will be dealing with that while I am at work going bonkers and texting him every 5 seconds to see if he got tickets yet.

"damn missed it..."

"OH WAIT!!"

"FFS! missed it again"

etc.

yep, that is exactly how its gonna go.. Nothing has changed was just in the presale last week and that's what happened because they release blocks of tix every 10 min or so...This is what we got with concertmaps unless Muse decides to change it up which they wouldn't right now.

not trying to be a debbie downer but if that's how it went last week then it will be the same on wednesday..

they seriously need to drastically change their presale system.. but I have been beating that dead horse for a while so I am not gonna do it again.

/myrantover... :D

Is anyone going to try for barrier? Is it worth the wait??

I'm going to try for barrier but that's only because of two things.

1. I refuse to sit at a Muse show.

2. I am so short that if I'm NOT at barrier, I spend my night just hearing things and not really seeing anything :LOL:

I'm going to try for tickets but if I miss out on them I'm not really going to be gutted, I don't think. I'm going to both Wembley dates so I feel a bit vindicated. But here I am saying this and if I don't have tickets in a few days I'll probably regret saying al of this :LOL:

This has nothing to do with your quote... :p

Are you going to both the NY and NJ shows?? We should meet up since I can't go with you and TaB to Wembley!! :)

Archived