What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

anyone listen to Metric before? i just searched them and they aren't that bad. Sick Muse is actually very good.

I actually really like Metric, I'm going to see them next month at Terminal 5, I got tickets before I knew they were opening but it's cool I really like them so it will be good.

I'll beg my mom :p But my sister and I have classes. And I can't skip because I skipped today. Oh well, my mom got us good tickets last time, crossing fingers. :eek:

I might know a few people with extra tickets. If everything fails on Friday I'll ask them and PM you. :happy:

Gah culinary classes were so intense today that I COMPLETELY forgot about the pre-sale...wouldn't have been able to leave though anyway so I guess it's better this way. I'm probably just going to have to stubhub it since I probably won't be able to get tickets on Friday either. I want GA so badly. I saw them at the VMAs, opening for U2, and at MSG. It's time for some standing. All I do is stand on my feet for hours at a time anyway between work and school so camping out/waiting to get into the pit should be easy. I'll just wear my kitchen shoes :LOL:

Gah culinary classes were so intense today that I COMPLETELY forgot about the pre-sale...wouldn't have been able to leave though anyway so I guess it's better this way. I'm probably just going to have to stubhub it since I probably won't be able to get tickets on Friday either. I want GA so badly. I saw them at the VMAs, opening for U2, and at MSG. It's time for some standing. All I do is stand on my feet for hours at a time anyway between work and school so camping out/waiting to get into the pit should be easy. I'll just wear my kitchen shoes :LOL:

I'm aiming for Friday, you should try it too. I've been up in the air since going to Long Island doesn't interest me at all, but I figured I'd might as well have a Muse weekend, but I'm only going for GA...even if I have to go through stub hub (within reason). If you do get GA, you should bake a cake for us queuing :)

I'm aiming for Friday, you should try it too. I've been up in the air since going to Long Island doesn't interest me at all, but I figured I'd might as well have a Muse weekend, but I'm only going for GA...even if I have to go through stub hub (within reason). If you do get GA, you should bake a cake for us queuing :)

Hehe I should make a Muse cake and lots of other snacks and goodies for all the people waiting in line :LOL: I'll be a certified chef by then!

That would be amazing lol! Forgive me if I'm shy on the line, I'm young and a little scared of waiting on line for 15+ hours with just a few friends who are younger than me...but do make friends with me if you see me and I'll give you some food! :D

Edit: anyone going to bring a stereo to play their iPod or CDs ?

Or better yet, Muse cupcakes! <3 cupcakes, worked in a cupcake shop last summer. You could write different song titles/lyrics on each one! :D

Get a bunch of orange, yellow, red, blue, green, and purple frosted cupcakes and put them together to look like this:

muse-the-resistance-1-cd-cover-53738.png

That would be so badass.

so, guess who had work this morning @ 10am? The pre-sale SOLD OUT in 44 minutes!!

:eek:

Please tell me i'm not only one who got locked out of this pre-sale; I'm shooting for the pit this time around!!

:supersad:

I was at a doctor's appointment. :(:( Life is unfair...but hopefully you and me and other Musers will get pit tickets on Friday!:happy:

Death to the scalpers! :fear:

Trying to get 3 GA, 4 if I'm lucky! going to have my mom, my sister and I on our computers trying to get tickets....when does the general sale start on Friday?

Not to put a damper on your hopes but general sale didn't have any GA left last time for MSG

I was at a doctor's appointment. :(:( Life is unfair...but hopefully you and me and other Musers will get pit tickets on Friday!:happy:

Death to the scalpers! :fear:

LMAO the smiley with the chainsaw made me lawl- and YES tickets on FRIDAY WOOO.......wait a minute.......i have work at 10am on Friday also.......FUCK.

i just can't win.:'(

Dang the pre-sale's at 10 again?? I have to miss class again and that could be really detrimental this time.

Just wondering, because I want to know if I did something wrong while trying to get tickets... for those who used the ticketmaster site what info did you put in besides the number of tickets and the code? Did you select the price and section from the drop downs or leave them at best available?

I selected all the info. and am wondering if it that took up too much time or is the reason why I couldn't find anything.

That would be amazing lol! Forgive me if I'm shy on the line, I'm young and a little scared of waiting on line for 15+ hours with just a few friends who are younger than me...but do make friends with me if you see me and I'll give you some food! :D

Edit: anyone going to bring a stereo to play their iPod or CDs ?

Hmm, I could bring my portable iPod player I guess. Just sucks because then I'd have to bring everything in with me, unless I could stuff it all in someone's car.

isn't that a bit unfair though? surely they'd leave some for general sale........

Last time all they had left were seats in the 300s and 400s

I know this because I was on it as soon as the sale started, hopefully they have GA this time though

Yes but...that was MSG. Nassau Coliseum is not on the same scale of "prestige" as MSG is.

Yeah but this gig has almost as many scalpers as it did last time

Archived