What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

The friend I'm going with wants me to get the best possible spot so if it's just seats on the floor then that's ok. At least it wont be scary because i've never been on an actual floor pit before.

Also wish I could go to the NJ show too but my friend doesn't like NJ and I probably don't have the money to go to both anyway. So sad :(

How come this gig isn't on the pre-sale page?

Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed that this isn't actually in NYC. Will be really hard and confusing for me to get there. But oh well I'm glad I'll be going to two Muse gigs back to back :D

Yea i was surprised that it wasn't gonna be in NYC. I wouldn't know another venue large enough for them in the city though. Maybe one of the two baseball stadiums? (Yankee Stadium and Citi Field)?

Yeah I know, there's only 2 of the announced 4 gigs on there. If it's not up by tomorrow morning I'm gonna flip my shit.

Pretty sure it was the same last batch, Charlottesville wasn't listed on there until the day of the sale. It kind of freaked me out but it was there on presale day.

Yea i was surprised that it wasn't gonna be in NYC. I wouldn't know another venue large enough for them in the city though. Maybe one of the two baseball stadiums? (Yankee Stadium and Citi Field)?

Nah they're not big enough for stadiums yet. I would have thought a return to MSG would have happened but oh well.

Does anyone know if the radio presale has a password. I haven't gotten an email about it so I'm just wondering Im assuming it will be the same as last time but would like to be sure.

I haven't received an email about it either. I am watching their Twitter and website to see when they post it

I don't understand...So the presale isn't going right now? But the site says the presale is from today to tomorrow.

I think their website got the dates wrong, if you click on the links to Ticketmaster it says clearly that the presale is tomorrow

I think some people are reading too much into this! They're not coming back to MSG because they've already been there once this year.

^this! exactly...

they aren't repeating venues and cities on this leg.. As much as we want them to that's not their intention. Their plan, according to an interview a while back with dom and matt was that this was going to be their most extensive tour. And this is looking exactly like that so far..

^this! exactly...

they aren't repeating venues and cities on this leg.. As much as we want them to that's not their intention. Their plan, according to an interview a while back with dom and matt was that this was going to be their most extensive tour. And this is looking exactly like that so far..

So they're expanding their campaign to conquer the world you mean? I feel you :)

How come this gig isn't on the pre-sale page?

Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed that this isn't actually in NYC. Will be really hard and confusing for me to get there. But oh well I'm glad I'll be going to two Muse gigs back to back :D

Going to a gig @ MSG is great if you're taking public transportation, but a pain in the ass if you are driving by car.

Going to a gig @ Nassau Coliseum is great if you're driving, but a pain in the ass if you are taking public transportation.

Going to a gig @ MSG is great if you're taking public transportation, but a pain in the ass if you are driving by car.

Going to a gig @ Nassau Coliseum is great if you're driving, but a pain in the ass if you are taking public transportation.

Well that works out well for me. Public transportation intimidates me. My own car = love.

Archived