What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

What about this venue is bad? Is it the acoustics, location, cleanliness, or something else? Or a combination of those? :ninja:

It's really not that bad...it's just not NYC :LOL: The acoustics are a bit better than MSG in my opinion and you usually get good crowds for concerts so I'm excited. The parking lot is a bit annoying but hey you can't have everything. It's really getting into the parking lot that's the worst part but everything is fine after that. I've been seeing the Trans-Siberian Orchestra there for the past 5 years so I think if they can manage to sound good there, so can Muse.

Oh and I saw The Who there in '07 on a random Sunday night in March and the crowd was wild ;)

The venue is actually a lot like MSG from the inside. I saw Barnimum Bailey circus perform there when I was young :$ And it's actually quite nice. I agreem, parking's a pain, but waiting outside wouldn't be as troublesome as a venue like MSG when there are people passing you on the street and stuff.

The venue is actually a lot like MSG from the inside. I saw Barnimum Bailey circus perform there when I was young :$ And it's actually quite nice. I agreem, parking's a pain, but waiting outside wouldn't be as troublesome as a venue like MSG when there are people passing you on the street and stuff.

Do you mean Barnum & Bailey? :LOL:

Will they move the queue across the street like they did at MSG? Because we were loitering...or some shit like that. :indiff:

Will they move the queue across the street like they did at MSG? Because we were loitering...or some shit like that. :indiff:

It's basically in the middle of highways...so I wouldn't believe so. :LOL: The area outside the venue is actually quite large and spacious.

Nassau_Coliseum_satellite_view.png

:D

Really hoping the stars align and I can convince my friends to go to this/get tickets/and for none of us to have to work that weekend.

Yeah me too. So glad it's a weekend or else I would have classes...but it would be perfect if I could get around 5 or 6 pit tickets in the presale (though it's only 4 at a time). I have one Muser friend, a possible Muser sister, and a Muser mom so far. :LOL: Hoping that others would be willing to listen to my CDs and come see them play...maybe I'll get more Muser friends. :happy: One of my friends likes Jonas Brothers. :facepalm:

Yesyesyes I AM SO EXCITED. Nassau Coliseum is right in my backyard. Plus I had a horrible day at culinary school today and I smell terribly like fish but this just put me in a great mood :D

This is WONDERFUL. I'll be coming back from 4 months in Italy less than 2 weeks before the show. Greatest homecoming present ever. No idea if I'll be able to get tickets during the pre-sale or the regular sale though since I'll be in school but hopefully I'll get something afterwards. Or maybe I'll just disappear from my station for a few minutes and just hope that I don't burn something :p

I'm scheduled to be overseas until mid-November, but alas, I'll have to cut my trip short to make it to town for these shows... I'm happy that it worked out for you; it'll cost me a butt load but it'll all be worth it... won't it??

I'm scheduled to be overseas until mid-November, but alas, I'll have to cut my trip short to make it to town for these shows... I'm happy that it worked out for you; it'll cost me a butt load but it'll all be worth it... won't it??

It's Muse! Of course it's worth it ;) And we can meet up beforehand and discuss our overseas adventures!

Yeah me too. So glad it's a weekend or else I would have classes...but it would be perfect if I could get around 5 or 6 pit tickets in the presale (though it's only 4 at a time). I have one Muser friend, a possible Muser sister, and a Muser mom so far. :LOL: Hoping that others would be willing to listen to my CDs and come see them play...maybe I'll get more Muser friends. :happy: One of my friends likes Jonas Brothers. :facepalm:

I'd love to take my family, but it'd be a little far for the whole crew. My dad loves Muse ... he's totally mesmerized by HAARP and I know he'd love to sit and watch a show (definitely NOT from the pit). I feel bad I didn't take him to Philly, where I had seats. Also, my little sister would love to go ... I couldn't take her to the other shows because she has some intellectual and physical handicaps that would have made me really, really nervous. And Mom would probably just enjoy a chance to get out and do something different ... she thinks Muse's music is neat. But ... dragging them all to N.Y. would turn into a nightmare for all involved ... :eek:.

As for my friends. They suck. Not as friends, but as music fans. Well, not really, but they aren't Musers.:phu:

You could always take the LIRR to the Coliseum...not that expensive and reasonable timetables

You can take the LIRR but it won't get you anywhere near Nassau Coliseum by walking distance. To make it even worse is that there's not even a bus connection.

http://nassaucoliseum.com/publictranspo.htm

Your only choice might be taking a cab from Westbury. You could also take one from Hempstead but that's not a safe area.

I can't even express how excited I am that they added a date at least somewhat close to New England! I'm definitely going to this and hopefully I can make the Newark show as well.

We're probably going to stay overnight after the show - does anyone know the best place to stay around here? I see there's a Marriott right next door...

Have always had luck with presales but this one is stressing me out. :eek: TM has the floor with seats for both this and the NJ show:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000449ACCD5C037?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200449ACCE16757?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Hoping that its still really GA. Experiencing Muse seated just isn't the same imho.

Have always had luck with presales but this one is stressing me out. :eek: TM has the floor with seats for both this and the NJ show:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000449ACCD5C037?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200449ACCE16757?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Hoping that its still really GA. Experiencing Muse seated just isn't the same imho.

I mentioned this yesterday, but we are thinking ticketmaster just put on a standard seating map since the show just got announced. It even says below that the seating chart is likely to change.

My Phoenix GA ticket had section, row and seat numbers on it but it was all on the floor. Besides, we'll just kick the chairs off to the side if it comes to that, security be damned.

All you need to do is get up off yo seat and JUMP! :) but then again i haven't been on the floor yet so i'm trying to get floor level tickets

So there will be GA tickets in the presale?

How many do you think? Like, what are the chances of getting 2?

and which would be better, the Muse pre-sale or the one RXP radio is doing?

I have to do some real out of the way things tomorrow to do this so I just want to make sure that I do it right and get the tickets we want. gah... so stressful

Archived