What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

i pray to god no pillars. i want good old muse all music and no gimicks.

I'm guessing that since there are no behind the stage tickets we won't have the same stage setup. I'm also hoping for no pillars and a different setlist *crosses fingers*

Is anyone getting GA tickets? Because I'm not.............

i managed to get 4 GAs today but in pairs of 2. I had 2 people getting them each getting just 2. They managed to get them on the first try right at 10am. Wish I had been this lucky with the LA and OC shows in cali..

If they aren't selling GA at the moment, will the release some later?

I remember for MSG there was no GA during the general sale. But I think because the radio presale had no GA, and the fan one did, there should be some this Friday. Course, this presale was so much better and easier and less of a headache than MSG so who knows :LOL: If you keep trying today and don't get anything, definitely try general sale. I'm hoping for one more GA for my friend from London and I get paid on Friday. Fingers crossed that we have luck :happy:

i pray to god no pillars. i want good old muse all music and no gimicks.

Pillars or not, who cares?

Seriously, people don't have a clue how show business works even though they get exposed to it every single day. When a band goes on tour to promote an album, they stick to a stage set until the tour ends. I hate how people whine endlessly about how they should do intimate shows like they did before. BOO HOO!! Muse has grown into massive popularity, and tour promoters will take advantage of that. They might do an secret intimate show once in a while, but they definitely won't go back to clubs or theaters to promote an album.

Seriously, people don't have a clue how show business works even though they get exposed to it every single day. When a band goes on tour to promote an album, they stick to a stage set until the tour ends. I hate how people whine endlessly about how they should do intimate shows like they did before. BOO HOO!! Muse has grown into massive popularity, and tour promoters will take advantage of that. They might do an secret intimate show once in a while, but they definitely won't go back to clubs or theaters to promote an album.

I was reading an article in Rolling Stone some time ago about how bands who play in arenas and put on these extravagant tours have a difficult time being able to go back to intimacy and small shows. Not that they don't want to, but they're expected to raise the bar from that point and there was some other point that I don't remember. But if they were to put on a small show, tickets would go so quickly and everyone would be upset. And if they were to put on a show that didn't have lights and pillars and things, but they played in a bigger space, no one would really be able to see them.

It's a massive compromise but going off of what people have said who have sat during this tour, it's a feast for the eyes. And if they can fill the entire room with their energy then..well....that's great.

I was reading an article in Rolling Stone some time ago about how bands who play in arenas and put on these extravagant tours have a difficult time being able to go back to intimacy and small shows. Not that they don't want to, but they're expected to raise the bar from that point and there was some other point that I don't remember. But if they were to put on a small show, tickets would go so quickly and everyone would be upset. And if they were to put on a show that didn't have lights and pillars and things, but they played in a bigger space, no one would really be able to see them.

It's a massive compromise but going off of what people have said who have sat during this tour, it's a feast for the eyes. And if they can fill the entire room with their energy then..well....that's great.

Even for the Absolution tour 5 years ago when they were playing college campuses and there probably wasn't more then 200 people in the room they still had an AWESOME light show O_O

^this!

no hope at all? I'm really hoping Friday will yeild some good result. It's now my last chance for decent tickets.

Oh i have no luck.

There'll probably be something decent left for the general sale ... just jump on there really, really fast. If not, it's still not your last chance ... there's gonna be a lot of folks who end up with an extra here over the course of the summer. I mean, I know it's so much less stressful to get them straight from the ticket source, but still, don't give up hope.:happy:

I thought stubhub was kinda like ebay where it's random people selling their tickets, not the actual website stubhub. Freakin scalpers

started out like that. but now tickets are distributed to them and sold at unfair prices.

Archived