What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Jeez guys. I feel sorry for those of you having trouble, but I can't help but think you should do a tad of research about how the concertmaps system works before the day of the presale. I have now gotten tickets successfully to 6 Muse concerts through concertmaps, just by knowing the system and not panicking when a 10 minute batch of tickets is sold out. In fact most of those times I have also been able to get 8 tickets so I can invite friends (yea that means two separate orders at two different times).

I just sit and shake my head at the post above me. READ THE THREAD PEOPLE, GA TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD OUT!!!

Was that aimed at me? If so, then I can't buy tickets now because of a little problem called no freaking money, k? :)

And tbh, you can be prepared as you like, but someone just don't have any luck sometimes.

Was that aimed at me? If so, then I can't buy tickets now because of a little problem called no freaking money, k? :)

And tbh, you can be prepared as you like, but someone just don't have any luck sometimes.

I apologize :( I just see a ton of people posting about how they think the tickets are sold out and I assumed (ahh, good old assumptions!) you were in that group. There are some genuinely awesome Muse fans out there, and I hope one has an extra GA ticket that can sell it to you for a good price when you get the funds.

I apologize :( I just see a ton of people posting about how they think the tickets are sold out and I assumed (ahh, good old assumptions!) you were in that group. There are some genuinely awesome Muse fans out there, and I hope one has an extra GA ticket that can sell it to you for a good price when you get the funds.

Ah, don't worry about it :) I think it's an automatic reaction, when you're stressed about trying for tickets, to think that they're all gone. Ticket buying is bad for people's health, I swear :LOL: Aw, thank you!

Yeah you should have no issies getting GA. Just keep refreshing the concertmaps site every ten minutes (10:29, 10:39, 10:49) and the button will become available. Seated seats seem to be getting scarce at concertmaps (although I got 4 at 10, and 4 at 10:20) but GA has lots of seats left, but you DO have to be quick when that button shows up.

BTW I got 203 FRONT ROW and 115 Row J!!!

^ One of many examples of how supportive Musers are. :happy:

Ah, don't worry about it :) I think it's an automatic reaction, when you're stressed about trying for tickets, to think that they're all gone. Ticket buying is bad for people's health, I swear :LOL: Aw, thank you!

See?

I'm in! I got my one little GA ticket. Thanks to the advice on this board I knew to keep trying even though it said sold out at first. I bought Newark tickets then grabbed this one a few minutes later. Great morning.:D

I think they release tix every 10 minutes. It seems to be the trend.

Congrats to everyone who got tickets :happy: I'm hoping to save up enough money from my new job to make it over for this gig.. just hope I can find a GA ticket that isn't horrendously expensive either :LOL:

I've been debating buying you and my sister a ticket. But if you can't get flights then I'll have this random extra ticket. I just don't have the money right now. :supersad: I WANT YOU AT THIS WITH ME!

Guys, I'm still pulling up GA on concertmaps. GO GO GO.

So now that I scored awesome seats, it is official that I am going. Which means this will be the 5th vacation back home to NY just to see Muse (although one of those was the Walter Kerr VMA fiasco that I didn't get into), and the 7th time I will have flown to see them. And in my favorite old barn of all time, the Nassau Coliseum! It will be nice to not have to take the train to MSG to see them.

So now that I scored awesome seats, it is official that I am going. Which means this will be the 5th vacation back home to NY just to see Muse (although one of those was the Walter Kerr VMA fiasco that I didn't get into), and the 7th time I will have flown to see them. And in my favorite old barn of all time, the Nassau Coliseum! It will be nice to not have to take the train to MSG to see them.

So is this venue nice/small/etc?

I'm from Philadelphia so I wasnt sure.

Are GA sold out!!!!!!?

noooooooooooooooo, i managed to just miss it! I'm at work and got caught up until just a few minutes ago. Went for 1 GA and it told me there were none, now it says sold out! I'm going to keep trying :(

Keep trying!! They release the tickets every 10 min.

EDIT:

You beat me to it Matt!

So is this venue nice/small/etc?

I'm from Philadelphia so I wasnt sure.

Oh, the arena is god awful for sporting events, and when sold out, walking in the concourse is AWFUL. But it should sound just fine. I am just a big hockey fan and my team plays there, so I like it better than MSG haha.

damint, i hate concertmaps. Links went live again at 11.20 and as soon as I got in to pick 2 GA tickets it told me there were none, so I went to the NJ venue and picked them and it said "Click on event home to continue" and took me back to the start where the links were now gone. within a minute. grrrrrrrrrr....

Does anyone know how far a cab ride it is from the Westbury station?

That is REALLY close so it is probably pretty cheap. I'd guess under 10 bucks, although I don't know a lot about fares.

Also, a good thing about Nassau Coliseum for those that drive, the parking is a lot cheaper than at most arenas in the country.

Archived