What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Seriously, people don't have a clue how show business works even though they get exposed to it every single day. When a band goes on tour to promote an album, they stick to a stage set until the tour ends. I hate how people whine endlessly about how they should do intimate shows like they did before. BOO HOO!! Muse has grown into massive popularity, and tour promoters will take advantage of that. They might do an secret intimate show once in a while, but they definitely won't go back to clubs or theaters to promote an album.

Actually, they changed their stage set quite a bit from the first to second legs of the US Black Holes tour (although it the 06 stage would have been a hell of a lot cheaper than the towers, and less time has passed between the tours this time).

First leg ('06):

206233376_1223640ff8.jpg

Second leg ('07, shitty photo):

n1220700014_30007533_4110.jpg

Honestly, I thought the 07 stage set was the best I've seen from them. Don't get me wrong though, I thought the towers were cool (albeit a bit kitschy), but I'd rather have a smaller stage set which doesn't restrict the setlists. A huge ass screen behind them is enough for me. Also, while I'm not a huge fan of the setlists from the past tour, one thing I've noticed is how most of the people bitching are those who became fans around the release of the Resistance, and are just chafed they didn't get to experience the songs live prior. Oh well, should have listened to them sooner. We're already spoiled with how often they come around, and by the quality shows we get. When I saw them in 2000, they didn't have any lights, and played four songs. FOUR SONGS.

Enjoy it, they won't be around forever.

My parents got me 1 GA ticket while I was in school :awesome:

But I won't have any friends to go with like last time because all my Muser friends are going out of state for college :(

Kenshin, you in for getting there early and getting barrier? :p

Dude, totally. I camped out for 20 hours at MSG. You already know I'm always up for lining up insanely early for Muse. :LOL:

Urgh guys :mad::( :( :( If any of you have extra GA tickets, please, I'd buy them off you for $70 because I'm really low on money. I'm just very desperate right now. :supersad:

you can buy a GA ticket on stubhub but it will cost you $50 extra (119). If it was me in your position i would have don it in a heartbeat

It's alright :happy: I am willing to pay like $10 more for GA though, if anyone ever finds an ebay ticket or stubhub ticket $10 more (small chance I know) please do give it to me...pretty please! :D:( GA or bust!

haha don't give up your hope on the general sale ;) I still need to get 2 more GA tickets so i'm holding my breath there. I got your back yo

Archived