YKYATMW your mom lets you search for a ringtone on her phone and you IMMEDIATELY search Muse. All it turned up was NSC and the Assassin drum solo. :(

That's exactly what I did when I got minutes on my old phone last summer! But my service provider had more options (KoC, NSC, TiRO, Uprising, GL, Survival. Yes, they had Survival!!!! But then again this was during the Olympics.).

YKYATMW.....(This is kind of a long one)

You're at a marching band competition yesterday, and you get to see all these bands perform their shows for ratings and trophies. You notice this one band with a Las Vegas theme and one of the songs they performed was Feeling Good. You get all excited inside and think, "OMG They're playing a Muse song!!! Even though it's more of a cover than a song, but still counts!!!!", and you sing along. You look around to see if there's anyone else that knows this song, but sadly find none :(

About half an hour later, another band comes on. The announcer announces the songs they're gonna play for their show. So he goes on and says," The songs that will be played are blahblahblah.....and an excerpt from Muse's Exogenesis Symphony!" Right when he says this, I jump up in the air and scream, "YEAH!!!!". Followed by stares from all the people around me. The band ended up playing Part 3 of the song and it was amazing!:D I also sang along to it as well. Sadly, they didn't win for best music, which made me pissed. Any band that manages to put an amazing clarinet solo AND a Muse song should immediately win the award for best music. That was amazing!:D

You're at a marching band competition yesterday, and you get to see all these bands perform their shows for ratings and trophies. You notice this one band with a Las Vegas theme and one of the songs they performed was Feeling Good. You get all excited inside and think, "OMG They're playing a Muse song!!! Even though it's more of a cover than a song, but still counts!!!!", and you sing along. You look around to see if there's anyone else that knows this song, but sadly find none :(

About half an hour later, another band comes on. The announcer announces the songs they're gonna play for their show. So he goes on and says," The songs that will be played are blahblahblah.....and an excerpt from Muse's Exogenesis Symphony!" Right when he says this, I jump up in the air and scream, "YEAH!!!!". Followed by stares from all the people around me. The band ended up playing Part 3 of the song and it was amazing!:D I also sang along to it as well. Sadly, they didn't win for best music, which made me pissed. Any band that manages to put an amazing clarinet solo AND a Muse song should immediately win the award for best music. That was amazing!:D

Hahaha that sounds awesome :LOL: I was at a Jazz festival competing in a big band (I was playing trumpet), an in the free time we had we just chilled out around the property it was being held on (which was BEAUTIFUL.) There was a stage with instruments so you could just go up and play whatever you wanted, and someone started playing Hysteria on the bass, causing me to freak out and squeal a little.

Then on that same trip, we were in a music shop and I bought a piano book for The Resistance. There was this other guy in the band who was a trumpeter, and we were always teasing each other (in a friendly way), and I asked him if he knew Muse, and he was like UHHH YEAH THEY'RE LIKE THE BEST BAND EVER!

So I just walked around like this all day :shock:

YKYATMW your best friend's mom happens to mention that she introduced her husband to Muse and you get all freaked out because it's MUSE.

And then when he tells you that he doesn't even remember the song or what he thought of it, you get all sad. :(

My parent's friend's son came to say high when we moved back to where he lived, and he saw Muse books on the piano, so when he came to see me, he was like 'Oh so are you the one who owns the Muse piano books?'

Me: 'Yeah :$' (I just so happened to be reading Inside the Muscle Museum, making me look like the rabid fan-girl I am.)

Him: 'Oh I met them, um Matt Bellamy? And Chris? And what's the drummer's name?'

Me: 'D-Dom.'

Him: 'Yeah, they were really nice, they didn't just fob me off or anything, they were really nice guys.

Me: :stunned:

Me: Wow, I am sooooo jealous.'

Then he left and I had a mini freakout because HE WAS SO HOT!!!!!!!!! AND HE MET MUSE! AND HE WAS REAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYY HOT!

Anyway it was awesome :happy:

My parent's friend's son came to say high when we moved back to where he lived, and he saw Muse books on the piano, so when he came to see me, he was like 'Oh so are you the one who owns the Muse piano books?'

Me: 'Yeah :$' (I just so happened to be reading Inside the Muscle Museum, making me look like the rabid fan-girl I am.)

Him: 'Oh I met them, um Matt Bellamy? And Chris? And what's the drummer's name?'

Me: 'D-Dom.'

Him: 'Yeah, they were really nice, they didn't just fob me off or anything, they were really nice guys.

Me: :stunned:

Me: Wow, I am sooooo jealous.'

Then he left and I had a mini freakout because HE WAS SO HOT!!!!!!!!! AND HE MET MUSE! AND HE WAS REAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYY HOT!

Anyway it was awesome :happy:

Wow! Imagine being so chill about that. "Oh yeah, by the way, I just so happen to have met Muse." :eek:

That's exactly what I did when I got minutes on my old phone last summer! But my service provider had more options (KoC, NSC, TiRO, Uprising, GL, Survival. Yes, they had Survival!!!! But then again this was during the Olympics.).

Ahhhhhh holy hell awesomeness :awesome: All the bands ever play down here is LMFAO and Gangnam Style :supersad:

Ahhhhhh holy hell awesomeness :awesome: All the bands ever play down here is LMFAO and Gangnam Style :supersad:

Yep, there's always the generics. One time there were 3 DIFFERENT BANDS that performed the same Rihanna song. On the same night. Back to back to back. :(

If you go on Youtube, there's a lot of college marching bands that do Muse songs. There was this one high school band I looked up that did an entire show dedicated to Muse, complete with TiRO and KoC. It was amazing! :D

Hahaha that sounds awesome :LOL: I was at a Jazz festival competing in a big band (I was playing trumpet), an in the free time we had we just chilled out around the property it was being held on (which was BEAUTIFUL.) There was a stage with instruments so you could just go up and play whatever you wanted, and someone started playing Hysteria on the bass, causing me to freak out and squeal a little.

Then on that same trip, we were in a music shop and I bought a piano book for The Resistance. There was this other guy in the band who was a trumpeter, and we were always teasing each other (in a friendly way), and I asked him if he knew Muse, and he was like UHHH YEAH THEY'RE LIKE THE BEST BAND EVER!

There's this one trumpet player I've known for two years. Huge Muse fan who happens to be an aspiring music composer. Last year he composed a full band arrangement of Take a Bow. How awesome is that?! :D

And yeah the same thing will happen when I'm aware that there are other Musers in band. Couple months ago, there was this guy (trumpet player too) who wore a Muse shirt for when they did The Resistance tour in America few years back, so I was basically stalking him for the rest of the school day. Then I caught up to him and said

Me: Hey, um....this sounds weird and random but.....I like your shirt :$

Other guy: Thanks! :)

My band teacher's into Muse, so when he brought up The 2nd Law in class, I immediately got up from my seat and said, "Are you talking about the 2nd Law. I LOVE THE 2ND LAW! (jumps up and down)" He even went to their concert during The Resistance tour. Jealous, but still, it's pretty sweet :)

There's this one trumpet player I've known for two years. Huge Muse fan who happens to be an aspiring music composer. Last year he composed a full band arrangement of Take a Bow. How awesome is that?! :D

And yeah the same thing will happen when I'm aware that there are other Musers in band. Couple months ago, there was this guy (trumpet player too) who wore a Muse shirt for when they did The Resistance tour in America few years back, so I was basically stalking him for the rest of the school day. Then I caught up to him and said

My band teacher's into Muse, so when he brought up The 2nd Law in class, I immediately got up from my seat and said, "Are you talking about the 2nd Law. I LOVE THE 2ND LAW! (jumps up and down)" He even went to their concert during The Resistance tour. Jealous, but still, it's pretty sweet :)

:eek:

I've always wanted to see a band play Take A Bow.

Muse fans always seem to show up in the weirdest places; my Aunty's boyfriend is like 50 something, and he's a huge fan of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs and likes Muse, so he said if they play in Australia he will come to a concert with me :LOL:

:awesome:

:eek:

I've always wanted to see a band play Take A Bow.

Muse fans always seem to show up in the weirdest places; my Aunty's boyfriend is like 50 something, and he's a huge fan of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs and likes Muse, so he said if they play in Australia he will come to a concert with me :LOL:

They do, I mean, just look at me :LOL: Next thing you know there'll be a Muser at P. Sherman, 42 Wallabe Way, Sydney :LOL:

:awesome:

They do, I mean, just look at me :LOL: Next thing you know there'll be a Muser at P. Sherman, 42 Wallabe Way, Sydney :LOL:

There probably is :LOL:

There are so many Musers right under my nose that I just don't know about!

My friend who is also my next door neighbour has a brother who loves Muse, and my best friend's brother loves them too, and the guy who sits in front of me in Science is apparently wearing a Muse shirt in his profile picture. Now everytime I'm near him I just conveniently start talking about Muse :LOL:

Gosh I am desperate for some Muser friends :$

:LOL:

My friend who is also my next door neighbour has a brother who loves Muse, and my best friend's brother loves them too, and the guy who sits in front of me in Science is apparently wearing a Muse shirt in his profile picture. Now everytime I'm near him I just conveniently start talking about Muse :LOL:

Same here. My best friend has a huge dislike for Muse for some reason, which makes me really mad, and then some of my other closest friends have never heard of them, which makes me even madder hahaha. At least I've got the messageboards :D

YKYATMW....

The text message notification tone of your phone is Matt Bellamy's falsetto from the making of the 2nd Law (via Supremacy), and it goes off in the middle of history class during a lecture on the Mexican-American war. After jumping up in the air, Your teacher then proceeds to say, "WHAT WAS THAT?!?! IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE SCREAMING?!?!" Response: 'Well...it's a long story ;)"

Same here. My best friend has a huge dislike for Muse for some reason, which makes me really mad, and then some of my other closest friends have never heard of them, which makes me even madder hahaha. At least I've got the messageboards :D

YKYATMW....

The text message notification tone of your phone is Matt Bellamy's falsetto from the making of the 2nd Law (via Supremacy), and it goes off in the middle of history class during a lecture on the Mexican-American war. After jumping up in the air, Your teacher then proceeds to say, "WHAT WAS THAT?!?! IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE SCREAMING?!?!" Response: 'Well...it's a long story ;)"

My twin sister has always said she hates Muse, cause I talk about them so much, but she recently admitted that they're an OK band, but she gets sick of hearing about them all the time :LOL:

My best friend introduced me to Muse, but she moved to a different state. She's coming to visit in a few weeks, so I think a huge Muse fest will be in order :awesome:

Also your ringtone :LOL:

I met a former Muser my first day in my most recent high school :chuckle: I was wearing my Muse shirt and the guy sitting in front of me goes 'Fuck yeah, Muse' :chuckle:

YKYATMW....

Oh god :LOL:

If I had a ringtone go off in the middle of class, it would either be a Dalek ringtone, Stranger in a Strange Land (30stm), the CE intro (or outro), or the first block of talking in Unsustainable :awesome:

My twin sister has always said she hates Muse, cause I talk about them so much, but she recently admitted that they're an OK band, but she gets sick of hearing about them all the time :LOL:

My best friend introduced me to Muse, but she moved to a different state. She's coming to visit in a few weeks, so I think a huge Muse fest will be in order :awesome:

Also your ringtone :LOL:

Hope that goes well :chuckle:

Oh god :LOL:

If I had a ringtone go off in the middle of class, it would either be a Dalek ringtone, Stranger in a Strange Land (30stm), the CE intro (or outro), or the first block of talking in Unsustainable :awesome:

Hope that goes well :chuckle:

I was in the dentist the other day and some guy who must've been in his 50's had a Doctor Who theme ringtone :LOL:

I wish my school didn't have a uniform, I would wear a Muse or Doctor Who shirt everyday just to see if anyones said anything :LOL:

I was in the dentist the other day and some guy who must've been in his 50's had a Doctor Who theme ringtone :LOL:

I wish my school didn't have a uniform, I would wear a Muse or Doctor Who shirt everyday just to see if anyones said anything :LOL:

Oh wow :LOL:

I'm wearing my Muse shirt now. Noone says anything anymore. They just got used to it :chuckle:

Oh wow :LOL:

I'm wearing my Muse shirt now. Noone says anything anymore. They just got used to it :chuckle:

At my old school if people were talking about me they would go 'Y'know Daisy? The one who likes Muse?'

Or if they were tryingg to tell my twin sister and I apart they would go 'Daisy is the one with the curly hair and big boobs who likes Muse :LOL:

At my old school if people were talking about me they would go 'Y'know Daisy? The one who likes Muse?'

Or if they were tryingg to tell my twin sister and I apart they would go 'Daisy is the one with the curly hair and big boobs who likes Muse :LOL:

Oh wow :LOL: Though I suppose it is a reliable method of telling twins apart. One listens to Muse, and the other is addicted to Gangnam Style :LOL:

Archived