• 2 weeks later...
YKYATMW you realize Bing's gonna be 1 year old in July and are all like,"He's so old!!!! :supersad:"

YKYATMW you base a your timeline of events by Muse important dates.

^^ My birthday's in between Matt and Bing's :happy:

YKYATMW you use OoS for a diagram on your project about soundwaves, they'll be told they're tuning forks, but I'll know the truth... :shifty:

^^ My birthday's in between Matt and Bing's :happy:

It was on my birthday that I found out Bing had been born and for a minute I freaked out at the possibility that he'd actually been born on the same day as me. Of course, he hadn't, he was born about 5 or so days (I can't remember when his birthday is) before me, would've been mental though :chuckle:

OOS came out 3 days after my birthday though, which is pretty cool and the TIRO single was released on my birthday.

The day I found out Bing was born I was just getting off an airplane into US teritory and could actually access internet from my phone for the first time in months. Also found out Outside Lands was selling single day tickets 2 days later. Pretty nice way to come back.

The day I found out Bing was born I was just getting off an airplane into US teritory and could actually access internet from my phone for the first time in months. Also found out Outside Lands was selling single day tickets 2 days later. Pretty nice way to come back.

Indeed. I was sitting at home on here. :LOL:

• 3 months later...

Archived