• 3 weeks later...
YKYATMW you wrote Muse's logo with tomato sauce on a plate when you finished eating at a restaurant, and protected it with all your might when your friend tries to destroy it, until you spilled a glass of sprite all over the table:$

Hahaha holy shit :LOL::LOL::LOL:

YKYATMW......

You tend to say pwoper in casual conversation rather than proper.

You get mad when the only song your friends have ever heard by them is Uprising.

You laugh in the middle of chemistry class when your teacher starts talking about thermodynamics.

You hurry home from somewhere to see them play on TV (happened to me last night when they were on SNL. Had a marching band competition, and managed to get home just in time for Panic Station!)

You own many, many pairs of colorful skinny jeans....;)

someone says the title of a Muse song in conversation, you can't help but sing it out loud.

You're considering using a quote by Matt Bellamy as your Senior Yearbook quote

The ringtone that goes off in math class happens to be a Muse song (Supremacy)

You keep a list of EVERY single song you've listened by them in chronological order by year and month.

You can't have just one favorite song.

You take a picture of every single 2nd Law ad you see on the internet.

the xylophones play Starlight as a marching band warm up, and you happen to be the only one that knows the words.

You imply and indirectly drop Muse memes and references when hanging with friends.

YKYATMW......

You tend to say pwoper in casual conversation rather than proper.

You get mad when the only song your friends have ever heard by them is Uprising.

You laugh in the middle of chemistry class when your teacher starts talking about thermodynamics.

You hurry home from somewhere to see them play on TV (happened to me last night when they were on SNL. Had a marching band competition, and managed to get home just in time for Panic Station!)

You own many, many pairs of colorful skinny jeans....;)

someone says the title of a Muse song in conversation, you can't help but sing it out loud.

The ringtone that goes off in math class happens to be a Muse song (Supremacy)

You keep a list of EVERY single song you've listened by them in chronological order by year and month.

You can't have just one favorite song.

You take a picture of every single 2nd Law ad you see on the internet.

the xylophones play Starlight as a marching band warm up, and you happen to be the only one that knows the words.

You imply and indirectly drop Muse memes and references when hanging with friends.

The 1st Law was the vocab word for the Earth Science class and it was written on the board. I laughed. A lot. :LOL:

That started with me before I even got out of my country music phase :LOL:

I've wanted to use a line out of Starlight once but now I'm just considering putting 'Fuck off'. :LOL:

I need a phone but yeah, this would so totally happen to me :LOL:

went to the zoo today, and figured this is fitting for the thread:

YKYATMW you pass by the leopard exhibit and a little whisper in your head goes 'Dominic Howard.'

:LOL::awesome: Perfect.

Didn't you also do the Gangnam Style dance? :chuckle:

YKYATMW your friend has Madness stuck in her head. (hope that one made sense)

The 1st Law was the vocab word for the Earth Science class and it was written on the board. I laughed. A lot. :LOL:

That started with me before I even got out of my country music phase :LOL:

I've wanted to use a line out of Starlight once but now I'm just considering putting 'Fuck off'. :LOL:

I need a phone but yeah, this would so totally happen to me :LOL:

:LOL::awesome: Perfect.

Didn't you also do the Gangnam Style dance? :chuckle:

YKYATMW your friend has Madness stuck in her head. (hope that one made sense)

fuck yea i did, giraffes didn't see that shit comin :cool:

considering? heh, I've already decided:LOL: it's gonna be either something from Sunburn of Endlessly:LOL:

also, YKYATM when you're in a forest on a scool trip and all you can think of is to start running.

considering? heh, I've already decided:LOL: it's gonna be either something from Sunburn of Endlessly:LOL:

also, YKYATM when you're in a forest on a scool trip and all you can think of is to start running.

Hahaha! nice one! I wanna use Knights of Cydonia as my quote. Or some ridiculously awesome quote that Matt has said before:)

And....YKYATMW....

Your friend either starts whistling a Muse song or talks about them and your "Muse Instincts" start tingling xD

Your Notes on Thermodynamics have references to the 2nd Law. EVERYWHERE.

You can't take your AP World History textbook seriously because it either talks about an uprising, resistance toward laws, or mass hysteria on every page :p

YKYATM when you're watching Jeopardy and the clue is "this book by Charles Darwin" and you yell out "Origin Of Symmetry!" :LOL:

Also, it wanted me to type in urethra as one of those spam block words :stunned:

That's an awesome one (the origin of symmetry reference I mean)!

YKYATMW....

You've come up with a dance for Panic Station

You constantly look for music magazines to find pics of Muse

You're able to play one of their songs on another instrument (Clarinet FTW!!!!:D)

You think of the evil teddy bears from the Uprising music video every time you look at

a teddy bear.

You waited around for NBC to play Survival but they never did during their coverage of the Olympics. And you raged with fury when they cut their performance out to air some stupid sitcom :mad:

YKYATMW....

You're able to play one of their songs on another instrument (Clarinet FTW!!!!:D)

You think of the evil teddy bears from the Uprising music video every time you look at

a teddy bear.

You waited around for NBC to play Survival but they never did during their coverage of the Olympics. And you raged with fury when they cut their performance out to air some stupid sitcom :mad:

:eek:

TEAAACH MEEE

:eek:

TEAAACH MEEE

:)

It's not really finalized though. I've got the dance nailed down during the guitar solo after the second verse, which is super awesome!!!!!!! :D And the beginning lol. This is what happens when you get bored...;)

YKYATMW.....

Your dad makes grilled bananas on the stove and you think to yourself.."Matt would really enjoy these."

You notice that the singer for your congregation looks like Matt

(I think this can apply for all of us here) You notice something Muse related and immediately think, "This is so going on Muse Forums!":D

YKYATMW....

a teddy bear.

What can you play on the clarinet??

What can you play on the clarinet??

A bunch of songs: Supermassive Black Hole, Knights of Cydonia, Plug in baby, Uprising, Resistance, Exo-Politics, Apocalypse Please, Sing for Absolution, Panic Station. There's more, but I forgot lol :LOL: I read somewhere on the internet that Matt played Clarinet a loooong time ago. Not sure if it's true though, but I did name my clarinet after him hahaha ;)

Archived