A bunch of songs: Supermassive Black Hole, Knights of Cydonia, Plug in baby, Uprising, Resistance, Exo-Politics, Apocalypse Please, Sing for Absolution, Panic Station. There's more, but I forgot lol :LOL: I read somewhere on the internet that Matt played Clarinet a loooong time ago. Not sure if it's true though, but I did name my clarinet after him hahaha ;)

Oh my! I need to learn these!

A bunch of songs: Supermassive Black Hole, Knights of Cydonia, Plug in baby, Uprising, Resistance, Exo-Politics, Apocalypse Please, Sing for Absolution, Panic Station. There's more, but I forgot lol :LOL: I read somewhere on the internet that Matt played Clarinet a loooong time ago. Not sure if it's true though, but I did name my clarinet after him hahaha ;)

teach me your ways, oh great one

(as soon as i get my clarinet back)

teach me your ways, oh great one

(as soon as i get my clarinet back)

You play clarinet too? That's awesome! :D

If you just learn by ear, you'll be able to play them. It's not that hard once you do all the transposing and stuff.

And YKYATMW......

on a trig problem, it asks you to draw a hot air balloon to find the distance from a point on the ground to a spot just below the balloon. You decide to draw Matt, Chris, and Dom in that balloon, complete with a smiley face basket, and The Resistance album cover as the design of the balloon :LOL:

My sister plays clarinet, but hates Muse.

WHHHYYYY!

Hearing her playing Muse songs would make listening to her practice a lot more bearable :(

I know how you feel. That's equivalent to my best friend playing flute (It's not clarinet, but still) and not playing Muse songs :( .

My little brother plays bass clarinet and he learned the beginning of Madness two weeks ago. It made me so pwoud to be a Muser! :)

You play clarinet too? That's awesome! :D

If you just learn by ear, you'll be able to play them. It's not that hard once you do all the transposing and stuff.

And YKYATMW......

on a trig problem, it asks you to draw a hot air balloon to find the distance from a point on the ground to a spot just below the balloon. You decide to draw Matt, Chris, and Dom in that balloon, complete with a smiley face basket, and The Resistance album cover as the design of the balloon :LOL:

I just wish I had it, 'sall :chuckle:

:awesome:

I know how you feel. That's equivalent to my best friend playing flute (It's not clarinet, but still) and not playing Muse songs :( .

My little brother plays bass clarinet and he learned the beginning of Madness two weeks ago. It made me so pwoud to be a Muser! :)

Haha I'm jealous :p My big brother (he's 29) constantly says 'OMG Daisy, as if you like Muse' but I know that secretly he loves Muse, his girlfriend told me :ninja:

Isn't there a bass clarinet solo in I Belong to You? You should get him to learn that :LOL:

Haha I'm jealous :p My big brother (he's 29) constantly says 'OMG Daisy, as if you like Muse' but I know that secretly he loves Muse, his girlfriend told me :ninja:

Isn't there a bass clarinet solo in I Belong to You? You should get him to learn that :LOL:

Yes there is! :) I've seriously been saying to him everyday "You know there's a bass clarinet solo in I Belong to You? LEARN IT LEARN IT LEARN IT LEARN IT!!!!!!" He refuses, but someday he will., and I'm waiting patiently. ;)

You know you're addicted to Muse when everything is an excuse to listen to their songs :D

When you wake up, when you're studying, when you're exercising, when you're doing anything on the computer, even before going to sleep... I'm in trouble :LOL: I'm too obsessed!

I play Clarinet as well! I was so excited to hear them use it in I Belong to You :)

:D

It's been so long since I've posted here! :eek:

YKYATMW you ask your mother for the portable DVD player and she asks "Are you watching ANOTHER Muse DVD?" :rolleyes:

Oh you :rolleyes:

should have said yes

You know you're addicted to Muse when everything is an excuse to listen to their songs :D

When you wake up, when you're studying, when you're exercising, when you're doing anything on the computer, even before going to sleep... I'm in trouble :LOL: I'm too obsessed!

I used to do that a lot. Now it's an excuse to go on here and deviantArt :LOL:

YKYATMW moment:

So my mom asked to borrow my iPod. I gave it to her. She's only really testing out the power supply on her iPod speaker. So I plug it in, and hit Play. The song the shuffle mode left off on was New Born. She's clicking and clicking the Volume Up button until it's up all the way and she's like "I can't hear anything" and I'm just standing there, smiling, telling her to listen closely :LOL:

She jumped so hard when the guitar kicked in :LOL:

:D

Oh you :rolleyes:

should have said yes

I used to do that a lot. Now it's an excuse to go on here and deviantArt :LOL:

YKYATMW moment:

So my mom asked to borrow my iPod. I gave it to her. She's only really testing out the power supply on her iPod speaker. So I plug it in, and hit Play. The song the shuffle mode left off on was New Born. She's clicking and clicking the Volume Up button until it's up all the way and she's like "I can't hear anything" and I'm just standing there, smiling, telling her to listen closely :LOL:

She jumped so hard when the guitar kicked in :LOL:

:LOL:

I was actually watching Dexter, not a Muse DVD :p

Still.

You know you're addicted to Muse when you end up taking class time to show your students live Muse performances on YouTube instead of lecturing (totally happened today). :D

Wait, you're a teacher?

That sounds like an awesome class period to me :yesey:

YKYATMW your mom brings up the topic of Skyfall and Adele, and you tell her "You know, there was another song that would have been used for it, but they turned it down", and she automatically says "Muse?" She then asked me why they turned it down, which led to a short, 30-second conversation about Muse. :LOL:

Archived