YKYATMW you actually cry because it's been so long since you've posted on here and you miss everyone so much :'(

and you're happy about finally getting enough courage to post on here again.

There's a bunch of new people on this thread...and some old ones too *hugs you all*

YKYATMW you actually cry because it's been so long since you've posted on here and you miss everyone so much :'(

There's a bunch of new people on this thread...and some old ones too *hugs you all*

I don't really know you but *hugs back*

YKYATMW every time I've heard a timer today TiRO immeadiately came to mind

YKYATMW you've marked almost all of the muse references in your books when you get bored...or put them in a calculator, makes maths more entertaining, but when someone else picks up it up and see's the titles of all of their discography, might be a bit alarmed :chuckle:

was reading a book the other day, and this advisor says to the queen 'Burn like the sun. blah blah blah' :awesome::awesome: made my day :D

yeah this "mark all muse-related stuff in books" stuff sounds great, but considering the fact that I don't have any books written in english, I have to do other things to keep me entertained:LOL:

but you know when you're addicted to Muse when you're listening to the radio and keep hoping "next one's a muse song...or the next one...the next one...come oooon, I'd even be happy with NSC...pleeaaase" but then you hear katy perry and you go :'(:'(:'(

but you know when you're addicted to Muse when you're listening to the radio and keep hoping "next one's a muse song...or the next one...the next one...come oooon, I'd even be happy with NSC...pleeaaase" but then you hear katy perry and you go :'(:'(:'(

Switching radio stations is pretty easy :LOL:

happens all the time. be in class when teacher mentions uprisings and your head lifts up from off your desk

Yeah, stuff like that. Also, YKYATMW your classmates hear the word 'Muse' and they all look over at you.

*hugs back* I'm...kinda new...

I hate staying away from my computer in general.

Me too.

YNYATMW you can't simply listen to Citizen Erased, you have to stop everything you're doing and make it a big event, because it is just that epic.

You also NYATMW you can't just say sit down, you have to say SIT THE FUCK DOWN then laugh hysterically about it :facepalm:

You also NYATMW you can't just say sit down, you have to say SIT THE FUCK DOWN then laugh hysterically about it :facepalm:

:LOL: I can picture myself as a teacher, like, fifteen years from now, I step in the classroom and instead of saying "sit down, class", I'll say "SIT THE FUCK DOWN HAHAHAHAHAAAA" then we'd have a literature lesson analyzing Execution Commentary lyrics :LOL:

:LOL: I can picture myself as a teacher, like, fifteen years from now, I step in the classroom and instead of saying "sit down, class", I'll say "SIT THE FUCK DOWN HAHAHAHAHAAAA" then we'd have a literature lesson analyzing Execution Commentary lyrics :LOL:

If I didn't only have a few years of school left, I would legit move countries to go to your school :awesome: Because believe me, I have spent way too many sleepless nights contemplating what the hell Matt is actually saying, let alone what he means :LOL:

Haha I want to possibly be an author in the future, so I'm going to dedicate my books to Muse and hope they write a song for me ;)

If I didn't only have a few years of school left, I would legit move countries to go to your school :awesome: Because believe me, I have spent way too many sleepless nights contemplating what the hell Matt is actually saying, let alone what he means :LOL:

Haha I want to possibly be an author in the future, so I'm going to dedicate my books to Muse and hope they write a song for me ;)

You'd better make a damn good book, I don't think they would make the same mistake twice

well not that any songs were written for those books. they were just... deliberately used:D

Oh yeaaaah :facepalm: That is the second time today I have forgotten that :LOL:

I just hope they acknowledge me :$

:LOL:

You'd better make a damn good book, I don't think they would make the same mistake twice

My thoughts exactly :stunned: Why did they become involved? Why?

I'm forever pondering that :p

Oh and don't worry, I have a weird imagination, I will come up with some interesting shit, don't you worry about that ;)

Archived