what would you give Muse as a gift?

apwoperfish

My sister-in-law and I had this extended joke a few months ago about perfecting time travel, then taking Muse back in time so we can see a show that is coheadlined by Muse and Queen. :LOL:

YES, QUEEN AND MUSE! ok, we all need a ride in the TARDIS...hmm, should have thought about kidnapping THE DOCTOR before he regenerated :unsure: Damn!

Aside from the TARDIS as my group gift, I would give:

Matt - an ATLAS (kind of an inside joke, my degree is in Geog and I am married to a Cartographer) Of course I'll write a little note with my user name inside the cover, incase he wants to discuss ;);) Hey, can I help it if I find his mind sexy? :nerd:

Chris - Rogaine. The man oozes sex appeal but he is thinning a bit!

Dom - A case of condoms and a new T-Shirt. He wears the same T an awful lot! :p

Of course hugs and smooches all around :kiss::musesign:

I have a gift I would actually give them.

In case the scan is hard to read, the chocolates are called "Mint Bliss", "Espresso Escape" and "Twilight Delight" ! :D They should get royalties from these!4309703501_378efda71d_o.jpg

I want to bring it to the MSG show, but you can't bring food in. I don't know if Penn Station still has lockers to rent, I know they used to. Any suggestions? Maybe a canvas bag I can fold up afterwards?

I have a gift I would actually give them.

In case the scan is hard to read, the chocolates are called "Mint Bliss", "Espresso Escape" and "Twilight Delight" ! :D They should get royalties from these!4309703501_378efda71d_o.jpg

I want to bring it to the MSG show, but you can't bring food in. I don't know if Penn Station still has lockers to rent, I know they used to. Any suggestions? Maybe a canvas bag I can fold up afterwards?

Those are so delicious! *melts*

Excellent choice, my friend. :D

My sister-in-law and I had this extended joke a few months ago about perfecting time travel, then taking Muse back in time so we can see a show that is coheadlined by Muse and Queen. :LOL:

And it's a long, complicated story, but we want to give them paisley socks. :LOL:

Ah, so technical requirements are also met, since you've planned this before... Good. Very good.

You have thought about their safety though, right? :erm:

Eh nevermind, we'll just kidnap them and shove them in the machine ("Get in there! Oh. Sorry about that leg. Here, let me stick it back.") and hope for the best. And expect the worse.:stunned:

• 2 years later...

If I were the Doctor, I'd stop by after one of their concerts with the TARDIS and offer them a ride through space and time. Most likely I'd take them somewhere kind of like Earth, but kind of different, at the same time. Or even just stop in the middle of space and let them gaze at it, for as long as they want. (This would mainly be for Matt's enjoyment but I honestly can't see how Chris and Dom could not love it. It's just... the whole universe laid out before them, with the choice to travel anywhen and anywhere. It'd be the best gift in all of space and time.)

Of course, I'm not the Doctor, so I'd probably just give them a big hug, and not much else. Maybe take them out somewhere for dinner. I dunno. I just wanna make them smile.

If I were the Doctor, I'd stop by after one of their concerts with the TARDIS and offer them a ride through space and time. Most likely I'd take them somewhere kind of like Earth, but kind of different, at the same time. Or even just stop in the middle of space and let them gaze at it, for as long as they want. (This would mainly be for Matt's enjoyment but I honestly can't see how Chris and Dom could not love it. It's just... the whole universe laid out before them, with the choice to travel anywhen and anywhere. It'd be the best gift in all of space and time.)

Of course, I'm not the Doctor, so I'd probably just give them a big hug, and not much else. Maybe take them out somewhere for dinner. I dunno. I just wanna make them smile.

I swear almost everything you post is about Doctor Who.

Anyway, I wouldn't give them any gifts. I've given them plenty of my money as it is. Unless I found out what pedal Matt claims he's lost for Muscle Museum, I'd buy that and give it to him to guilt-trip him into playing it.

Happy to know Dom liked the hats I gave them as a for-the-lolz gift in 2008, haha!

181606_501465293836_4376502_n.jpg

dom.jpg

2719185142_483d95b565_b.jpg

And we have traditional percussion and string instruments in Brazil, I'd probably give them something like that. And multicoloured socks, of course.

I wouldn't give them any gifts. I've given them plenty of my money as it is. Unless I found out what pedal Matt claims he's lost for Muscle Museum, I'd buy that and give it to him to guilt-trip him into playing it.

:yesey:

Happy to know Dom liked the hats I gave them as a for-the-lolz gif in 2008, haha!

181606_501465293836_4376502_n.jpg

dom.jpg

2719185142_483d95b565_b.jpg

That is great! :LOL:

I swear almost everything you post is about Doctor Who.

Anyway, I wouldn't give them any gifts. I've given them plenty of my money as it is. Unless I found out what pedal Matt claims he's lost for Muscle Museum, I'd buy that and give it to him to guilt-trip him into playing it.

I believe they talked about playing Muscle Museum again recently

And to stay on topic, don't know what I'd give them, maybe I'd draw them something or probably not give them anything like Jobby said.

Archived