What is the first song you ever hear of Muse?

zeek721

Is it weird that it frustrates me when people have discovered Muse because of twilight? :\

Absolutely not that bothers me too. But that's more because I'm disgusted by Stephanie Meyer and the ridiculous amount of her religion that gets put in her books that gets sucked up by everybody but I have no particular issue with the fans that come from Twilight. I think Muse should be heard by all no matter where they hear it.

It was mid-2006. I was browsing footie videos on Youtube and found Hysteria as the background to some amazing goals by Hernan Crespo...and the poster of the vid had answered the usual "This song is amazing, what is it?" question with a cool "It's Hysteria by a band called Muse. Check them out, they're QUITE GOOD."

So I couldn't rest until I had found every single Muse video on Youtube. In a few hours, I had seen New Born, Bliss, Stockholm, SFA, Feeling Good (LOL), Hyper Music, TIRO, Butterflies & Hurricanes, etc. Then came the weeks of listening to Absolution on repeat.

Oh, the memories. :LOL:

The very first time I heard Muse was while watching Trigger Happy TV. The song was Unintended. Though I first took notice of Muse when I heard my older brother playing New Born on his tape deck. I think NB was a single at the time and was getting a lot of radio play. I became a big fan since then.

Butterflies and Hurricanes around 2007, through this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cTzA6i3wN0&playnext=1&list=PL9723A1C769ECAE55

wow...i remember getting that pretty much when it came out, almost as obsessed with F1 as Muse. Always watched all the intro just for the song, loved it but didnt know it was Muse at the time, didnt find out until i bought absolution which wasnt long after BH&R came out.

First Muse i heard was Time Is Running Out watching Live 8 on tv. Thought they were amazing but being like 11 at the time didnt really look further into them. First time i actually took notice and went to buy something was after hearing the outro to Knights of Cydonia around the time it was released. Went out pretty much that week to buy the album, then bought the rest, havent looked back since :D

Muscle Museum. At first I thought "what the hell is this crap?". Thankfully, I love it now.

You and I are the ONLY Muse fans that I know of, who lost their Muse-ginity, to Muscle Museum :LOL:

I remember being about 11 years old, and hearing that, and instantly being captivated by the insanity, that was Muscle Museum :D

It was either Time Is Running Out, Sing for Absolution, Knights of Cydonia, Supermassive Black Hole or Invincible. i remember seeing those on The Voice. (Music-tv here in Finland)

But I was so young, so I didin't really notice them, just thought: "Damn, that singer is weird." :LOL:

I realized Muse 'cause of Uprising. Music video was great, and the song was cool, so here I am :awesome:

Archived