Renee, see below:

Except I think it's jsut the neck that got damaged. At least, according to what I saw last night... :erm:

Good god! What a dumbass. Or maybe he's just sick of it. What did everyone in the audience do? I think I woud've burst into tears! :'(

Good god! What a dumbass. Or maybe he's just sick of it. What did everyone in the audience do? I think I woud've burst into tears! :'(

Everyone went crazy! Crowd volume was noticeably louder. :LOL: But he did the same thing at the end of last year and it was repaired. I think he loves the Glitterati too much to do anything that would cause it to die completely. :chuckle:

Everyone went crazy! Crowd volume was noticeably louder. :LOL: But he did the same thing at the end of last year and it was repaired. I think he loves the Glitterati too much to do anything that would cause it to die completely. :chuckle:

Yeah, I remember the catastrophe in December or whenever. Seems it was patched up right away. I hope it's okay. I guess Matt was just having one of his little moments. :chuckle: Congrats on meeting Kirky, btw! :awesome:

Ok i'm starting to upload my videos to youtube.

Got a Resistance clip up finally done processing.

uploading Ruled By Secrecy right now.

:)

This is great. Made me feel emotional. I think this tour has been pretty special actually. Love your video of Ruled By Secrecy too.

It just looked to me like he was getting out some frustration. He knocked the mic over too.

This is great. Made me feel emotional. I think this tour has been pretty special actually. Love your video of Ruled By Secrecy too.

I agree, I was soooo happy when Ruled By Secrecy started,wasn't expecting it, luckily i had the camera ready to record.

finally have all my videos up on a playlist here :

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CED2EEA4DE88C316

:)

Are you fucking shitting me? Did nobody recognize the Micro Cuts riff at the end of New Born? And there was no movement at all in the pit at all. What kind of atrocious crowd is this?

You obviously weren't there, because the floor was crazy, i saw it all from up top :LOL:

but yeah I did recognize Micro Cuts riff after New Born

It looks soooooooooooooooo insanely dead in the video's I've seen. Literally the only video I see any jumping or anything is during SMBH. =/

aw, well i can tell you it wasnt, i mean during the calm songs it was, but it was very jumpy and fist pumpy and clapping along with uprising, starlight, guiding light, and knights of cydonia was just crazzyy

Are you fucking shitting me? Did nobody recognize the Micro Cuts riff at the end of New Born? And there was no movement at all in the pit at all. What kind of atrocious crowd is this?

I freaked out when they started playing the "Microcuts" riff and "Ruled by Secrecy." I'm sure the people in the seats around me were like :wtf:?

There was a lot of crowd movement during KoC and SS, as well. The Seattle crowd was quite lively overall. Can't really base on videos alone.

Are YOU fucking shitting me? It was berserk where I was! I was shoved so hard I was airbourne for a moment!

Wow, Micro Cuts outro after New Born?

That must have been :awesome:!

I felt like I was the only one who recognised it for what it was down in the pit. :facepalm:

Does anybody know the techno/house music played between sets? I was really jammin out to that

There was a bit of Prodigy, and Planisphere Pt. 3 by Justice was played too, but that's all I remember. Fajubjub might have a better memory for it.

What's wrong with a good old guitar-smashing? It's just money!

Are YOU fucking shitting me? It was berserk where I was! I was shoved so hard I was airbourne for a moment!

ahahah Should've flown on stage :p

I guess I can't base anything on these videos anymore! But when the Micro Cuts riff happened, the crowd was dead silent (from what I hear in the video) like they had no clue what the hell it was. I would've been shitting my self and going absolutely nuts!

It always looks like that in videos when THE WHOLE pit isn't going berserk. But it definitely was for the entirety of the concert minus some of the slow songs. There were actually a lot of people in the seats going nuts to, at least where I was. I remember looking around and seeing at least every other person jumping around.

I felt like I was the only one who recognised it for what it was down in the pit. :facepalm:

There was a bit of Prodigy, and Planisphere Pt. 3 by Justice was played too, but that's all I remember. Fajubjub might have a better memory for it.

What's wrong with a good old guitar-smashing? It's just money!

There was a lengthy Presets mix of 'Anywhere' in Detroit too.

Guiding Light was played after Interlude/Hysteria at this show, per youtube videos... just to clear up any useless confusion...

There was a lengthy Presets mix of 'Anywhere' in Detroit too.

Guiding Light was played after Interlude/Hysteria at this show, per youtube videos... just to clear up any useless confusion...

Who is their sound guy? I want to know so when I see him I can give him a high five for playing The Presets.

Who is their sound guy? I want to know so when I see him I can give him a high five for playing The Presets.

I don't know, but I wanted to thank him too. I remember on their first few American tours in like 2004-2006 or so they used to play the same music all the time :LOL: It was still good music, I only specifically remember PJ Harvey, but it was always the same, a lot of loud rock. Completely different style for this era's shows with all the electronic stuff.

Finally got my pics on flickr, here are a few

4488530103_3a2afbb443_b.jpg

4489177838_cd4bf21546_b.jpg

4488530819_de138f52e5_b.jpg

4489178480_7516debc89_b.jpg

4488532051_4177d03aa0_b.jpg

4489179914_b3ee4090f6_b.jpg

4489180136_777c124f32_b.jpg

4489180836_835e8eb787_b.jpg

4488534133_bfd690ce20_b.jpg

4488534529_df728c3a7a_b.jpg

4488534757_be0abd4fb2_b.jpg

4488535283_af5b5fb0af_b.jpg

4489182546_c3b39904b5_b.jpg

Best one

4489182724_2a03b33bef_b.jpg

Sorry thats alot of pics, kinda got carried away, there are a couple more on my flickr. Didn't edit any of them, and it was the first time I have used my camera at a concert, just left it in auto mode. Might add a few vids to youtube tomorrow as well.

Archived