Haha, it was still amazing to see it though.

It was! I was a little gutted when my camera died right after SS, so I didn't get the toss on camera. With the wonders of YouTube (and now MySpace Music), I'm no longer bummed out about it!

It was! I was a little gutted when my camera died right after SS, so I didn't get the toss on camera. With the wonders of YouTube (and now MySpace Music), I'm no longer bummed out about it!

Hahaha, I saw that on your video! I was like :eek: NOOO! Just barely. Lol.

I was actually filming it, but due to all the headbanging I only caught Matt walking away from the throw. :facepalm:

The link's not working atm. What exactly's going on?

Remember the SXSW show that was supposed to stream on MySpace, but it ended up being only two songs and they said they'd stream another show? They're streaming the entire Seattle concert starting 12:01 am PST on Wednesday. That's 9:01 pm tomorrow, Hawaiian Standard Time. :awesome:

Here's the original post from MySpace Music's blog:

Just over a month ago, you may recall a whole lot of fuss about a show at the South By Southwest conference in Austin involving the rock band Muse. We put it on, they showed up with their lasers, people freaked the eff out. Man, that was an incredible show.

Unfortunately, some dude spilled his beer on the soundboard (or something like that) and we were only able to capture two songs from their set at Stubb’s—as well as some intimate, documentary-like footage leading up to the show that day. During the first few hours that the clip lived on the site, it included a disclaimer that promised “a full show in the next few weeks.”

Say what you will about Muse, but those dudes keep their word: On Wednseday, the progressive rock trio will debut “The Resistance Tour – Live” here on MySpace. What that means is that they’ll be streaming a full hour-and-a-half concert from their stellar show in Seatte last month. Consider it a gift to all of their patient fans.

We got to see footage from the Seattle show early and we’ll say this: What you’ll see on Wednesday captures Muse not only in their natural habitat, but also in the prime of their live career.

There are few bands right now in the live arena who can touch what Muse do each night and “The Resistance Tour – Live” essentially underlines that point. The show will go live at 12:01 AM PST on Wednesday and you will be able to see it by visiting the MySpace Music homepage throughout the day. If you plan on tuning in, you may want to warn the people sitting in the cubicle next to you. It’s about to get loud.

See you then…

I STILL have not made it thru the whole myspace vid b/c of freaking work problems all blessed day :mad: but I've made it up to GL and I have got my arms waving in the air in front of my computer, mouthing the lyrics, and just noticing they have cut in parts of the actual screen projections into the footage.

and *wheeee!* some if the frontal / medium shots look likes a camera from the soundboard area where is exactly my little group was for this show :D :D glad to see Morgan is getting some love as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump... but I watched the vid of Time Is Running Out on YouTube, and in the last chorus Matt sings different lyrics in place of "you can't push it underground".

I won't link the vid (I'm scared to link anything after getting an infraction after posting copyrighted material!). But I can't figure out what he sings for the life of me. Anyone know? :)

Sorry for the bump... but I watched the vid of Time Is Running Out on YouTube, and in the last chorus Matt sings different lyrics in place of "you can't push it underground".

I won't link the vid (I'm scared to link anything after getting an infraction after posting copyrighted material!). But I can't figure out what he sings for the life of me. Anyone know? :)

He sings "You can't push it underneath the ground". :happy:

I know! *goes to watch proshot wonderness*

Wish they'd come back this year. :(

A fall NW date would have been nice, but I'm pretty sure we were all expecting it wouldn't happen. That's why many of us are traveling. Bring on September!

Speaking of traveling, aren't you seeing them in France? Lucky! :awesome:

i was waiting for them to come back.. but since that wasn't happening i got 2 tickets for the east coast... NJ, NY , 1 for NC and 1 for VA :awesome:

btw

yesterday at the sounders game the band was playing uprising

i couldn't record it, but i found it in YT

:dance:

i had this :awesome: face all the time

Archived