Such an amazing concert. Best thing ever.

I took a good load of pictures, and very good quality videos, which i'll upload tomorrow. I'll let you know when they are up!:)

I'm glad someone took good quality videos.

Mine all have me singing in them :(

:)

Well i decided to upload my pictures to my flickr. I wouldnt say I have the best pictures, but the video is really good, which i'm uploading Intro + Uprising to my facebook right now, should be done in 17ish minutes.

but for now, pics!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/justanbaca/sets/72157623634950571/

enjoy:]

rest of videos will be here tomorrow, on youtube

HOLYFUCKINGSHITRULEDBYFUCKINGSECRECY

That was definitely one of my top choices for a returning oldie. I love how much the louder piano part exploded! It caught me off guard. :awesome:

Did anybody else see that girl get taken away unconscious and/or know what happened and if she's okay? :eek:

And one more pregunta before I begin to catch up on sleep, is the Glitterati okay?

wow just got back, what an awesome show. the order for the piano songs was United states of eurasia, ruled by secrecy, feeling good. At the end of all the riffs of SS, matt tried to throw the red glitter guitar through the bass drum, but it bounced off and landed near morgan. overall awesome show, although i would say they did look a bit tired, but matt seemed to really pick it up right before SS started, and that energy really showed for the last two songs (SS and KOC) Overall really fun, and I would say the highlight of the night was NB, because the crowd seemed to have the most energy during that song.

Glad to hear RBS made a reappearance... Tahnee must have been so happy.

I wish Matt would stop with the attempts on the Glitterati's life. :noey:

I wish he would success... that guitar is ugly.

What makes him decide to just play older songs over there? :supersad:

I mean he told me on myspace that they "just felt like playing some oldies." What a liar. :rolleyes:

Why does that make him a liar? Sometimes they feel like playing older songs, other times they don't! It's not unusual to feel like doing different things at different times.

Glad everyone had a great time.:)

You mad?

I think it looks really cool.

Meh - anyone got a vid of him throwing at Dom's kit?

Also, RBS. Nice stuff. :)

No, I think it looks like Tinkerbell threw up all over it... personally I'll take the silver bomber over the gliteratti any time.

I'm sure videos of it will surface at some stage.

Archived