Great pics. Thanks. I'm trying to find some "spotlight antics" pics. Don't see any in the set. Maybe I'm missing them, it is still kind of early and it's been a loooong week. Have a great day!

Jared12 granted me permission to post his spotlight photos here since you couldn't view his link on Facebook. :D

They're not the greatest quality, but they're the only photos I can find for you. The second one is fairly decent and you can kinda see him smiling. So cute. :happy:

MattSpotlight1.jpg

MattSpotlight2.jpg

MattSpotlight3.jpg

Jared12 granted me permission to post his spotlight photos here since you couldn't view his link on Facebook. :D

They're not the greatest quality, but they're the only photos I can find for you. The second one is fairly decent and you can kinda see him smiling. So cute. :happy:

Seriously, Matt could just come out and do that for an hour and a half and I'd pay the same admission price and stand there watching it the whole night... cutest thing EVER! :D

I felt it necessary to register on the forum just to say, holy crap! That was my first time seeing Muse live and I was blooooown away. A-freakin-mazing.

That is all.

:happy: Yay! They always tend to blow fans (even non-fans) away. Glad to hear you got to experience the awesomeness! I'm from Spokane as well and travelled all the way to Seattle (and Portland) just to see these men. They're fabulous. Welcome to the addiction. :LOL:

:happy: Yay! They always tend to blow fans (even non-fans) away. Glad to hear you got to experience the awesomeness! I'm from Spokane as well and travelled all the way to Seattle (and Portland) just to see these men. They're fabulous. Welcome to the addiction. :LOL:

Haha thanks for the warm welcome! I wish I could have gone to the Portland show too. I was in Vegas until the 9th - if only I could have stayed and seen them at Mandalay Bay too! I would have been in Muse heaven all week :LOL:

I felt it necessary to register on the forum just to say, holy crap! That was my first time seeing Muse live and I was blooooown away. A-freakin-mazing.

That is all.

:D YES! Hahahahaha

Epic face-meltage. :yesey:

PS. Welcome! :happy:

That is all.

A lifetime of MuseAddiction has just begun. That is all. Welcome to the forum!

Finally got my pics on flickr, here are a few

4488530103_3a2afbb443_b.jpg

4489177838_cd4bf21546_b.jpg

4488530819_de138f52e5_b.jpg

4489178480_7516debc89_b.jpg

4488532051_4177d03aa0_b.jpg

4489179914_b3ee4090f6_b.jpg

4489180136_777c124f32_b.jpg

4489180836_835e8eb787_b.jpg

4488534133_bfd690ce20_b.jpg

4488534529_df728c3a7a_b.jpg

4488534757_be0abd4fb2_b.jpg

4488535283_af5b5fb0af_b.jpg

4489182546_c3b39904b5_b.jpg

Best one

4489182724_2a03b33bef_b.jpg

Sorry thats alot of pics, kinda got carried away, there are a couple more on my flickr. Didn't edit any of them, and it was the first time I have used my camera at a concert, just left it in auto mode. Might add a few vids to youtube tomorrow as well.

Haha! The girl standing up in the middle of the shot in the grey shirt is my friend Julie and I am sitting down right next to her with the straight brown hair and black shirt! No one probably cares but it's not everyday I see myself in someone else's photo's...

Nice pics btw!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn this thread got buried. Figured this would be a good bump. For those that don't know, the gig was taped with an outstanding result. :awesome:

FLAC is available here: http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/details.php?id=453

mp3 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N3UWFACF

SR master

Gear: AKG ck91 active setup > Custom battery box > Sony PCM-M10 (wav @ 48KHz 24 bit)

Lineage: PCM-M10 > USB2 > Computer Hardrive > Adobe Audition 3.01 > Hard Limit 6 Left Channel >

Hard Limit 7.5 right Channel > r8brain> 16/44.1 > CD Wave > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC

Remaster process: TLH > Wave > Audition 1.5 (EQ, Fades, Hard Limit)

01. We Are The Universe

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born + Micro Cuts outro

05. Supermassive Black Hole

06. The Star-Spangled Banner intro + Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

07. Guiding Light

08. Nishe

09. United States of Eurasia

10. Adagio Sostenuto intro + Ruled By Secrecy

11. Take A Bow intro + Feeling Good

12. Helsinki Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. riff + Starlight

15. Negative Creep riff + Unnatural Selection

16. Whistle intro + Time Is Running Out

17. Plug In Baby

18. Encore

19. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

20. Stockholm Syndrome + School riff + Township Rebellion riff + riff

21. Man With A Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Much thanks to Jess and Mary for supplying the ticket. Without it, there would be no tape.

Brian, much thanks to you and your friend for taping the gig! I downloaded the FLAC tracks over the weekend off MuseBootlegs.

My photos from this gig are already on Facebook. I've yet to upload them to Flickr. When I do, I'll post the highlights here. :)

Some videos I took:

"New Born" (with "Micro Cuts" riffage):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Y0pErMjEM

"The Star-Spangled Banner" interlude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhWEHf8k4-M

Archived