yeah so by now y'all know the show is over and getting RBS was stunning I actually told my friend to shut up when she started fanning at the beginning!

And it's STILL frikkin freezing in Seattle!

So you guys seriously got it?

yeah so by now y'all know the show is over and getting RBS was stunning I actually told my friend to shut up when she started fanning at the beginning!

And it's STILL frikkin freezing in Seattle!

So it's true...

121109Fuuuuuu.jpg

So the set was

Uprising

Resistance

New Born

SMBH

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe + USoE

Feeling Good

Ruled by Secrecy

Helsinki Jam + UD

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

TiRO

PiB

Overture

SS

KoC

something like that?

YEP. I have all those types of things save to my computer. Always good for a laugh. Have you seen the Barrowman one on Fifth Gear where he crashed it? :LOL:

:awesome:

No, actually, I haven't :(

I have WAY too many Doctor Who/David Tennant/John Barrowman gifs saved on my computer...

heythere.gif

Maybe they played it because of that Myspace message I sent, to prove me wrong... I asked:

So, I've heard the setlist only gets changed when Dom gets laid? If this is true, does this mean Dom had a threesome the night before Edmonton, hence two different songs?

:LOL:

Along with other stuff, of course. Really hope he responds eventually!

Holy crap, I completely forgot about her pet alligator! All I remember is Sam and Ferguson :chuckle:

Hey Sam. *guitar sound*

I'm telling you a supersecret secret: My last name is the same as Sam's and when I have son I'll name him Sam.

Archived