nothing too exciting, just a couple of short clips

USOE:

Ruled by Secrecy (really short, just uploaded it because they don't play it much)

Stockholm Syndrome:

I wish I would have been taping for the guitar smash, would have been a great view, but oh well great show!

I like the fact there's an outpouring of emotion on the Seattle video of the Gliterrati smash. Plus I think we know its likely Matt was using a Gliteratti back-up in Portland.

Or maybe he'd been using a back-up since the Birmingham gig when he threw it into one of Dom's timpanis and now the original is fixed, he's decided he doesn't need the back-up and disposed of it.

I like the fact there's an outpouring of emotion on the Seattle video of the Gliterrati smash. Plus I think we know its likely Matt was using a Gliteratti back-up in Portland.

Or maybe he'd been using a back-up since the Birmingham gig when he threw it into one of Dom's timpanis and now the original is fixed, he's decided he doesn't need the back-up and disposed of it.

:eek: Conspiracy! :p

Are YOU fucking shitting me? It was berserk where I was! I was shoved so hard I was airbourne for a moment!

I felt like I was the only one who recognised it for what it was down in the pit. :facepalm:

You were not the only one, haha. The second I heard it I went fucking nuts. And looking back through my videos I caught it on tape too

Oh I saw you then! I was looking for other blinking glasses in the arena and there were only a few. My sister and I were in the seats in the back - mine were blue and hers were red. It was great seeing you, Doug, Behnaz, and Melanie again at Dick's, and meeting some new people there, too!

Liberty, it was great seeing you again and meeting your sister :happy: hope you guys had a blast!

I just got home from Portland a while ago so I am a bit late to this thread, but this show was really amazing. The crowd was a little dull where I was sitting but the show itself was really incredible. Muse had alot of energy and I was genuinely surprised to hear RBS, I can't even describe how beautiful that song was. The riffs were insane at this show :yesey:

Not sure what's going on with the glitter manson but Matt had it in Portland last night during Unnatural Selection. Maybe he was using an MB-1? Hmm.

Not sure what's going on with the glitter manson but Matt had it in Portland last night during Unnatural Selection. Maybe he was using an MB-1? Hmm.

Yeah Matt was really mixing up the guitars with songs they weren't usually played for on Friday, it was weird.

The concert was great, I was on Matt's side a couple rows from the front. As for the crowd, it got pretty wild in the front/middle but where I was people were pretty calm during the slow songs but other then that everyone around me was jumpy.

I was able to see some familiar faces beforehand at Dicks and during the concert, but I was bummed that I didn't get to hang out with everyone and meet some new Muse fans!!!

Also, a young girl came up to me when I was getting my wrist band and recognized my .mu shirt. You saw my username on my shirt and you said you remembered me from the forums!!! Where are you :D

I have some pictures and videos, when I have the time I'll upload and post 'em.

Liberty, it was great seeing you again and meeting your sister :happy: hope you guys had a blast!

I just got home from Portland a while ago so I am a bit late to this thread, but this show was really amazing. The crowd was a little dull where I was sitting but the show itself was really incredible. Muse had alot of energy and I was genuinely surprised to hear RBS, I can't even describe how beautiful that song was. The riffs were insane at this show :yesey:

Hey Roya! Great seeing you again, too! Hope you get a chance to rest up after this weekend! I agree with everything you said - glad my sister and I got to see them in Seattle! It was her first Muse show so I was enjoying seeing her reactions to everything. :)

I missed the Dick's meeting, my tyre blew out on the way back from Whistler that morning, made me quite late. Missed SPU too. :(

Mind you, I never met anyone with a .mu shirt at the show, and I was certainly wearing mine... :shifty:

SEATTLE WAS AMAZING. :D Got the spot right in front of Matt. :happy: Was niceeeee. Totally pointed at me during Knights of Cydonia. Strange. He pointed at me in Portland too during "Hoooooooooold you in my arms". :stunned: Then he somewhat talked to me on stage at Portland. Commented my blinky blue glasses after GL. I was like :happy:.

SEATTLE WAS AMAZING. :D Got the spot right in front of Matt. :happy: Was niceeeee. Totally pointed at me during Knights of Cydonia. Strange. He pointed at me in Portland too during "Hoooooooooold you in my arms". :stunned: Then he somewhat talked to me on stage at Portland. Commented my blinky blue glasses after GL. I was like :happy:.

Shelbi, that's awesome! Sorry we couldn't meet up! Hopefully there will be a next time. :)

I saw you!!! I remember you and your friend had the blinky blue glasses. Definitely a way to get noticed!!

I saw you!!! I remember you and your friend had the blinky blue glasses. Definitely a way to get noticed!!

YES! That was us (Absolutebeginner). :LOL: She said we were on the TV things alot, I wasn't even paying attention. Matt Bellamy was only like 3 feet away. Haha.

Hey all! Finally got home from NW MuseFest (Vancouver, Seattle, Portland) last night. Three nights in the pit, two at the barrier. My neck is still sore from staring up at the stage and towers... oh yeah, and all the head-banging! At least my voice is starting to come back. PMS is now in full effect. Need fall dates announced so I can add another gig to my agenda.

It was really great meeting up with some of you at Dick's before the gig. I meant to stop by the queue earlier to visit with everyone there, but traffic was so bad that I didn't get down there until 5:30 (my normally 20 minute trip took 1 hr and 45 min!

I just finished uploading my pics from all three gigs. They're all mixed in together. Most are from the Seattle gig since I was a few rows back from the barrier that night where the crowd was more tame and I could get pics without getting shoved around so much. Here's the link to all the pics, plus a few of my Seattle favorites...

NW MuseFest April 1-3

Picture001.jpg

Kelly/softailkel, Sue/Siouxz, Liberty/liberty, Liberty's sister, Jae/jaelu, Melanie/Wicked And Divine, Behnaz/roya, Jae's hubby

Picture002.jpg

Alvin/hyperr_chondriac

Picture018.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Jebecca/Wazlib: It was great hanging at the back with you guys! Flailing around was so much fun!

Pictures are on flickr!

That was SO much fun. Who knew being at the very back could be so awesome? I still can't get over the couple that was dancing in front of us for the last half of the gig. I wanted to join in with them so bad, it was hilarious.

What kind of camera do you have? It takes amazing pictures.

Archived