OK, it's not official yet, but we all know it will be on Friday April 2, between Thursday in Vancouver and Saturday (my birthday!!!:D) in Portland. And last night when I was lucky enough to chat with the lads as they left the Hard Rock in Vegas for their very late flight to LA, Chris said no worries, they always play Seattle.

Per Andy Harms of 107.7/TheEnd, the official announcement will be tomorrow night at Deck the Hall Ball, headlined by none other than Muse!

so they are still going to announce more dates?

omg they better!!! FL cannot be left out of this tour!!!

If you look at the dates announced so far,

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=69203

there are some huge holes in the schedule which likely will be filled with gigs. And they always play Florida, so I'm guessing you will see them in mid to late March!

Sorry! This might be considered a double post as I've asked this in the Portland thread however if someone could reply or PM me about how the presale works. Do I simply click on the concertmaps link that day that tickets go on sale?

Will I need a code? How do I get the code? E-Mail? Or can I find it on the muse website? :p Hahaha paranoid maybe, I just reaaaaallly don't want to miss out!

Two questions. 1) Is GA at the key seats or standing? 2) What time period would you guys put on GA selling out, the presale is tomorrow and vegas... well... I spent a lot of money:(

In the about five shows I've seen at the Key only one has been seated, and that was Pearl Jam (this includes another Muse show, and they were definitely NOT seated GA)

The Key is pretty big but I don't know if I'd risk it...might ask some other Muse vets what their experience has been.

I'm going!!!!

The End is giving away tickets to this every 107 minutes this week (I think today through Friday), if you prefer.

Your best bet is to win with Red right around 7...the trick is to call like 10 minutes before, get an exact time, then when she's playing the song that's right before that time, start calling in the last minute or so of the song (give/take about 20 seconds). That's the most effective way to win on her show (also doable at later times, but the later it is in the day, the more competition!)

I want to go quite badly. I need to visit Seattle and see some friends there again. :)

Another member of the Will Travel for Muse Club!

Two questions. 1) Is GA at the key seats or standing? 2) What time period would you guys put on GA selling out, the presale is tomorrow and vegas... well... I spent a lot of money:(

GA will be standing/pit. And yes, the pit might sell out pretty quick; remember that the scalpers manage to get into the presales too. You can always get tix on eBay or CraigsList later but it will cost you.... Maybe find someone who can put it on a credit card for you and pay them back later?

Another member of the Will Travel for Muse Club!

GA will be standing/pit. And yes, the pit might sell out pretty quick; remember that the scalpers manage to get into the presales too. You can always get tix on eBay or CraigsList later but it will cost you.... Maybe find someone who can put it on a credit card for you and pay them back later?

Also if you live in Seattle, or near to it, figure out what venues have box offices for Key Arena, and if they're open Saturday - if you don't get in on the presale you can usually get good seats or GA tickets without more than a couple bucks in service charges this way.

I can't seem to find the ticket prices for this event. Does anyone know how much? I am trying to decide on whether or not I should do Seattle and Portland. I did Seattle last time and regretted not doing both. I also wonder what the rose garden floor is like. Is it a giant pit like the Key? I definitely want to get up front on the floor.

Nevermind, $39 and $60

I can't seem to find the ticket prices for this event. Does anyone know how much? I am trying to decide on whether or not I should do Seattle and Portland. I did Seattle last time and regretted not doing both. I also wonder what the rose garden floor is like. Is it a giant pit like the Key? I definitely want to get up front on the floor.

Guessing it's pretty similar to Key; they will apparently be using the whole arena this time.

Vancouver tix were $55 plus inconvenience fees...

Archived