Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

James? How are you? Hope your exams went well, ML is missing you! :p

I've been recognised! I feel like a celebrity..

But I'm now well embarrassed because I'm not quite sure who you are from ML... >.> Nothing personal, my memory's just rly bad. I don't even remember my friends I still talk to's ML names. hah. But yeah. Since you ask ;) I'm okay, thank you! I haven't had exams.. Just coursework. And it went terrrrriblyyy xD Ohh well.

And yeah. Manchester. NOT LONG NOW. I'm all nervy and excited.

One thing to think about: if you are standing you're gonna have to take off your top hat during the gig and hold it otherwise your hat is going to block the view of the people behind you.

:yesey: unless you're shorter than 5"2 :p

i have a tiny little hat i might wear, bought it in camden the other day but considering i am 5"2 no one will be complaining lol

One thing to think about: if you are standing you're gonna have to take off your top hat during the gig and hold it otherwise your hat is going to block the view of the people behind you.

Yeah, I'm going to wear the cheapest one I can find so I can chuck it what the show starts properly, :)

:yesey: unless you're shorter than 5"2 :p

i have a tiny little hat i might wear, bought it in camden the other day but considering i am 5"2 no one will be complaining lol

:LOL:

Yeah, I'm going to wear the cheapest one I can find so I can chuck it what the show starts properly, :)

Yeah it's always a good thing to buy cheap stuff to bring at a gig so you have no regret chucking them.

Yeah it's always a good thing to buy cheap stuff to bring at a gig so you have no regret chucking them.

ah damn, i've been looking at nice ones. there's one on ebay for £100!! (i wasn't going to buy it, honest)

I've been recognised! I feel like a celebrity..

But I'm now well embarrassed because I'm not quite sure who you are from ML... >.> Nothing personal, my memory's just rly bad. I don't even remember my friends I still talk to's ML names. hah. But yeah. Since you ask ;) I'm okay, thank you! I haven't had exams.. Just coursework. And it went terrrrriblyyy xD Ohh well.

And yeah. Manchester. NOT LONG NOW. I'm all nervy and excited.

Haha that's ok I'm bliss_balloons on there anyway, but I don't expect you to remember me, I didn't post much back then! :) Aw never mind there's more important things anyway! :p

And yey for Manchester! :D

Haha that's ok I'm bliss_balloons on there anyway, but I don't expect you to remember me, I didn't post much back then! :) Aw never mind there's more important things anyway! :p

And yey for Manchester! :D

I remember you!! Yours is one of the classic usernames, I couldn't forget :p I'm wondering how/why you would remember me, thoughh. Especially my real name.. >.> hah.

And all I had to do was re-do half my coursework, which I've done now anyway, so hopefully, actually passed my first year now.. :LOL:

:LOL:

Yes, I'll soon be making yet another trip to my local £1 shop to buy three umbrellas! One each for the Manchester and Wembley gigs!:LOL::LOL:

I think I may also buy some lilos coz I get such a numb bum queueing all day!

Yes, I'll soon be making yet another trip to my local £1 shop to buy three umbrellas! One each for the Manchester and Wembley gigs!:LOL::LOL:

I think I may also buy some lilos coz I get such a numb bum queueing all day!

Lilos are great! We used them in Pheonix and made the concrete floor a lot more comfortable!

I have to say I am quite glad that I am not queueing for this gig.

Oh actually, yeah. I love that Top Hat. I don't want to lose it or block other people's view. Right, going to go have to think of a new fancy dress costume. Ideas?

+1 can't wait for that day :awesome:

(..still need a ticket) :$

If Kat hasn't heard back from her dude we have her ticket so that plus Susie's we are sorted, then if Lynda is coming for sure then we need a 3rd one.

If Kat hasn't heard back from her dude we have her ticket so that plus Susie's we are sorted, then if Lynda is coming for sure then we need a 3rd one.

I'm wondering if we have a spare as Brian told me to only book one parking space, but there's meant to be 6 of us, so two cars. However, being Brian he hasn't bothered to answer me when I've tried to clarify with him! I'll try again face to face this weekend.

I'm wondering if we have a spare as Brian told me to only book one parking space, but there's meant to be 6 of us, so two cars. However, being Brian he hasn't bothered to answer me when I've tried to clarify with him! I'll try again face to face this weekend.

Men!! :LOL:

Thanks Nic, just let me know once you get a straight answer out of him!

Men!! :LOL:

Thanks Nic, just let me know once you get a straight answer out of him!

God...the day I get a straight answer out of him the day I've asked it is the day I keel over and die of shock. He's a full on nightmare for wrestling answers out of! :mad::LOL: I'll text you once I've established what's going on.

God...the day I get a straight answer out of him the day I've asked it is the day I keel over and die of shock. He's a full on nightmare for wrestling answers out of! :mad::LOL: I'll text you once I've established what's going on.

No worries.

Good luck!! :LOL: :LOL:

Archived