Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

about this glowstick thing - are they going to be stuck in the air for one particular song or all the way through the gig?

I think that we're gonna snap them around a certain time, and then leave them on through the rest of the show :)

Hell yeah!

Can't wait its my 3rd Muse gig! They're by far the best live act I've seen :D

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a separate front bit like at Wembley? :)

I do hope so :D Me and PwoperMuser are gonna be queuing for 5 hours, so there had best be one :LOL:

I think that we're gonna snap them around a certain time, and then leave them on through the rest of the show :)

:D are we heading towards any particular time or hasn't it been decided yet?

EDIT: i asked about queuing times earlier, and there's been a hell of a lot of mixed reviews, at the moment it looks like you'll need to queue for 3-6 hours, but my dad thinks you don't need to queue at all :confused: and now i'm tearing my hair out because the earliest me and my dad will be able to queue is at 2:30PM, seeing as we're driving up from south wales and checking into a hotel before the gig. :facepalm: anyone got any tips here?

I do hope so :D Me and PwoperMuser are gonna be queuing for 5 hours, so there had best be one :LOL:

That's a good idea :)

Queuing for 5 hours ? oh my :eek: what time are you guys gonna be there ?

:D are we heading towards any particular time or hasn't it been decided yet?

EDIT: i asked about queuing times earlier, and there's been a hell of a lot of mixed reviews, at the moment it looks like you'll need to queue for 3-6 hours, but my dad thinks you don't need to queue at all :confused: and now i'm tearing my hair out because the earliest me and my dad will be able to queue is at 2:30PM, seeing as we're driving up from south wales and checking into a hotel before the gig. :facepalm: anyone got any tips here?

Thing is it is hard to say because it depends from places to places...

For example Teignmouth on the friday first people got there at 05:30am but for example Sheffield last year first people were there at about 10am.

If you are there at 02:30pm you won't get the barrier I think but you can still be very close to the stage.

Abd btw for anybody asking there isn't a GC apparently for Manchester.

Thing is it is hard to say because it depends from places to places...

For example Teignmouth on the friday first people got there at 05:30am but for example Sheffield last year first people were there at about 10am.

If you are there at 02:30pm you won't get the barrier I think but you can still be very close to the stage.

Abd btw for anybody asking there isn't a GC apparently for Manchester.

i'm not aiming for the barrier *phew*, okay, that's cleared up. thanks :happy:

I'm a bit new to this gig business, so apologies for silly questions...

What is the usual procedure with taking your own food/drink in? I'm talking sandwiches and orange juice here - not alcohol. Are they ok with you taking your own stuff in?

I'm thinking take it in a carrier bag and chuck it instead of having to look after a rucksack all day too!

What is the usual procedure with taking your own food/drink in? I'm talking sandwiches and orange juice here - not alcohol. Are they ok with you taking your own stuff in?

I'm thinking take it in a carrier bag and chuck it instead of having to look after a rucksack all day too!

I doubt they would let you take your own stuff in, I remember I had a bottle of water confiscated at the Echo Arena in November. Having said that, it cant hurt to try and smuggle some goodies in! :D

Anyone know what time we'll be let in? Cos I've heard some people say 12pm and some say 4pm and it's confusing :p Also do we know what time the support acts will start and what time Muse will start? *is trying to plan*

Doors open at 4pm and the first support act should be about 1h / 1h30 after that. Muse should be on at about 8pm.

Anyone know what time we'll be let in? Cos I've heard some people say 12pm and some say 4pm and it's confusing :p Also do we know what time the support acts will start and what time Muse will start? *is trying to plan*

Yeah i really want to know... i have no idea with both of these questions:$.

On the website its say it starts at 12 and 4. And with the supports acts its says on the website Band of Skulls :D but in Mags adverts it says Band of Skulls, Editors and torn apart by Horses. :wtf:

Yeah i really want to know... i have no idea with both of these questions:$.

On the website its say it starts at 12 and 4. And with the supports acts its says on the website Band of Skulls :D but in Mags adverts it says Band of Skulls, Editors and torn apart by Horses. :wtf:

There are 3 supports in order:

1st. Pulled Apart By Horses

2nd. Band Of Skulls

3rd. Editors

Doors open at 4pm and the first support act should be about 1h / 1h30 after that. Muse should be on at about 8pm.

Oooh okay thanks :) I'm gonna try and persuade my friend's dad to get us there by 10am :LOL: I'm aiming to get to the kinda sticky-out bit where they go and fly over in the spaceship-ish thing if you know what I mean; you think I'll be able to do that?

Oooh okay thanks :) I'm gonna try and persuade my friend's dad to get us there by 10am :LOL: I'm aiming to get to the kinda sticky-out bit where they go and fly over in the spaceship-ish thing if you know what I mean; you think I'll be able to do that?

i've been told that if i queue at 2:30 PM i get a spot near enough to the font, so i'd assume you'd be able to get where you want to get at that time :happy:

Definitely :D I shall see you there most likely, not like I'll be able to sleep the night before, may as well get there early :LOL:

I doubt they would let you take your own stuff in, I remember I had a bottle of water confiscated at the Echo Arena in November. Having said that, it cant hurt to try and smuggle some goodies in! :D

It seems to differ for big events and events where doors open early like this.. my friend was allowed to take some snacks and water in to Wembley in 2007 (different venue, I know, but the same rules generally tend to apply), all that happened is that they took the cap off the bottles. I say call them up and ask.

I've ordered one in blue to see if it works. I've honestly got nothing better to do with my time this holidays apart from the Muse forums, and I had to sit here panicking and wondering where my life was going when the server was down. :D

I then also couldn't stop myself from buying some wash-out blue hair dye to see if that works too, and that also glows under UV light but still makes your hair blue anyway. :$

Hopefully it will work :)

And oh wow hope it works! :p

same here :D my silvery-metallicy Dom cons :D:D

:eek: I have been searching all over for them in my size but i can't really find them :supersad:

Where did you get yours from?

Archived