Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Nic and Laure, I'm taking fullll credit for introducing you to Cold Stone :yesey: mwahaha

Ortal and I randomly found it in Denver after Muse cancelled.... OMG... we found Cold Stone thanks to Bellamy. OMG LAURE.!

:LOL:

And I got the craziest outfits today I'm so happy!

Nic and Laure, I'm taking fullll credit for introducing you to Cold Stone :yesey: mwahaha

Ortal and I randomly found it in Denver after Muse cancelled.... OMG... we found Cold Stone thanks to Bellamy. OMG LAURE.!

It was definitely an excellent suggestion :D:yesey:

I remember you telling us where to find it in Phoenix when we mentioned ice-cream... We are thankful to Bellamy about something?? Holy shit, that has to be a first!! :LOL: :LOL:

Edit: please post pictures of the crazy outfit on my boat, kthxbai! :D

:awesome:

I might protest if the setlist is crap. But it would be a different kind of protesting :shifty:

It's not like we are going for the setlist, we've heard it already we are just gonna have fun!!

Probably not, I don't know. Are you?

Anyway, I WANT TO SEE YOU AND HUG YOU! :kiss::happy:

If you want to queue you will have to find Pip and the others because me and Liron we're not planning on getting there until the doors open. We are going shopping and drinking first and possibly meeting Nic and Brian for lunch.

It's not like we are going for the setlist, we've heard it already we are just gonna have fun!!

If you want to queue you will have to find Pip and the others because me and Liron we're not planning on getting there until the doors open. We are going shopping and drinking first and possibly meeting Nic and Brian for lunch.

Indeed. :happy:

Shopping? This is relevant to my interests. :awesome:

Probably not, I don't know. Are you?

Anyway, I WANT TO SEE YOU AND HUG YOU! :kiss::happy:

You too!:happy:

Yes, Susie, Paula and I are queueing, we really don't want to be stuck right at the back! It's a big ground! :stunned::LOL:

Indeed. :happy:

Shopping? This is relevant to my interests. :awesome:

Yes the city centre (where our hotel is) is great for shopping.

Liron and I are just gonna try to get a nice spot by the sound desk and enjoy the show from there. :happy:

So happy I'll be in a room with 2 Frenchies :D

(you better not talk French between you all the time :mad:)

Bet you are! :D

Nah don't worry Lynda and I are quite used to talk to each other in English.

You too!:happy:

Yes, Susie, Paula and I are queueing, we really don't want to be stuck right at the back! It's a big ground! :stunned::LOL:

I'd love to do some sightseeing before, as I've never been to Manchester. But I also really want to see you. Maybe I'll get to find you before the gig.

Big ground yes. :LOL: I'm actuallty pretty scared as it seems there won't be any GC, if I understood correctly. :unsure:

So happy I'll be in a room with 2 Frenchies :D

(you better not talk French between you all the time :mad:)

:eyebrows:

I only speak to Laure in French when I can't find the correct words in English.

Bet you are! :D

Nah don't worry Lynda and I are quite used to talk to each other in English.

:yesey:

Even when we don't need to speak English, we don't necessarily speak French.

Just so you all know.... so far it has rained every day for the past 4 weeks.... which means by the time we get to the gig all the rain will have run out and it wil be ..

.. Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun! :awesome::dance:

Sounds good :):dance:

Just so you all know.... so far it has rained every day for the past 4 weeks.... which means by the time we get to the gig all the rain will have run out and it wil be ..

.. Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun! :awesome::dance:

Let's hope so because after oxegen, I cannot do another gig under the pouring rain! :LOL:

But if rain means Citizen Erased, I'm all for it. :D

Yes, I know, one can dream. :rolleyes::LOL:

I think it's top of the list in the poll so I think we'll get it rain or sunshine... unless they want to make a dedication to the messageboard and then it's Bliss! :LOL:

Archived