Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'm going to wear REALLY long socks and stick as many in there as possible. If I actually find them in time ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also, girlies have an extra weapon - the bra! I usually smuggle in a bottle of water (I get dehydrated very easily, so always need plenty of water with me) by jamming it under my bra strap (the part that rests on my chest) and wearing a baggy hoodie over the top. . .so I'm sure glow sticks can be smuggled in the same way :D

Also, girlies have an extra weapon - the bra! I usually smuggle in a bottle of water (I get dehydrated very easily, so always need plenty of water with me) by jamming it under my bra strap (the part that rests on my chest) and wearing a baggy hoodie over the top. . .so I'm sure glow sticks can be smuggled in the same way :D

:eek: So SNEAKY! I love it :awesome:

Aww, I can't do that. :(

Well I could but I'd get more funny looks than I would in my pimp outfit! :LOL:

GENIUS. I am wearing a baggy hoodie so that would be perfect. :LOL: we're the most inconspicuous ninjas ever.

guise....

it's officially 1 month.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :musesign::dance::pimp:

And ...

Can't wait to see all of your outfits guys :)

And hopefully not ALL glowsticks will be taken away from us :)

Hmmm smuggling it is ;)

Damn right :D

Surely if EVERYBODY took them in they wouldn't be able to confiscate them all ? :confused:

Hmmm smuggling it is ;)

Hehe ninja smuggling :D

Do they not allow glow-sticks at the LCCC then? I've taken them to lots of gigs, indoor and outdoor, and have never had them confiscated.

I'm not sure what they're like at LCCC specifically but we need as many as we can for it to work so just to be safe... ;)

One month to go!

Will the standing area be split into two, like one area near the front, one near the back, or will it be one giant mosh?

:dance:

We've heard that there'll be no GC so it's looking like it will be one giant mosh :LOL:

EXTRA SEXY COUNTDOWN

30 days

738 hours

44284 minutes

2657074 seconds :happy:

My tickets came this morning :awesome: We had to get them from Gigantic so they must've sent out their tickets, I'm just So happy that I don't have to stress about tickets anymore...

Are they pretty?:D I'm still waiting for Seetickets to despatch....:(

There's 100 people in the LCCC facebook page!! Yay!:dance:

:eek: no golden circle?! I can't decide if that's good or bad...

also, what's this about the glowsticks? *has been neglecting the boards just due holidays*

It can swing either way. V Festival doesn't have a circle area, and the barrier there has always been ok for me. Lack of a golden circle can actually encourage people to spread out more, whereas if there IS a circle, and there's too many people. . .

One month to go!

Will the standing area be split into two, like one area near the front, one near the back, or will it be one giant mosh?

This has been discussed only a few pages back :)

Genius bra plan (do the same thing at school with phones), but cereal bars?! Imagine if there was even a tiny hole. Crumbs in bra = worst thing ever.

I had that problem once when I smugged in a large bag of skittles. Disaster :LOL: At least I had a pretty, multi coloured bra!!

Archived