Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Just so you all know.... so far it has rained every day for the past 4 weeks.... which means by the time we get to the gig all the rain will have run out and it wil be ..

.. Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun! :awesome::dance:

God i hope your right :p

But if rain means Citizen Erased, I'm all for it. :D

Yes, I know, one can dream. :rolleyes::LOL:

I will be up for rain for CE!!! :awesome:

I think it's top of the list in the poll so I think we'll get it rain or sunshine... unless they want to make a dedication to the messageboard and then it's Bliss! :LOL:

Our poll results were really good. So we should get atleast one decent song... And i don't think it matters what is at top when it comes to these polls to be honest... :erm:

Guest Sarah-x
Hey guys :)

I just got back from 2 weeks in Wales and there seems to be about a billion new pages x) can anyone give me a brief summary on what i've missed and save me hours of time? :happy:

MANCHESTER FUCK YEAH!

:LOL: in all serious, i havent a clue, i keep missing out on loads of pages and have no time to catch up either. *shakes fist* damn my social life! :p

GLOWSTICKS GLOWSTICKS GLOWSTICKS GLOWSTICKS. IF you're in on the idea, bring as many as possible to kindly donate to those who haven't heard, the more people holding them the more impressive it will look!

[from facebook group]

Can someone possibly let me in on the idea so I may bring glowsticks as well? :unsure:

OH RIGHT. I assumed there was some big plot going on. :LOL:

*heads off to amazon*

:LOL:

okay :happy:

The main thing to remember is that if you are at anytime unsure about doing something (e.g. if you're worried about being at the front if it's a bit rough) then don't do it. Better to hang back than stress out trying to get close only to have to pull back again.

i'm assuming a few of you guys have been to a couple of muse gigs before, so i was just wondering if the muse gigs are pretty rough? i'm not sure about how long to queue before the gig also, any tips here? it's my first gig ever, so on the whole, i'm a bit nervous about it :rolleyes:

If it's your first gig I can guarantee you are going to have a great time!

I INSIST THAT YOU BUY THEM. Neon face paint is fun <3

Well, I can pick from any colour [orange, green, pink, yellow, blue, purple, white, red, gold and silver] and get a 10ml bottle [so one use, i assume] for £1.38.

"bright paints in normal light & glow under UV light." Will they show up though?

:LOL:

The main thing to remember is that if you are at anytime unsure about doing something (e.g. if you're worried about being at the front if it's a bit rough) then don't do it. Better to hang back than stress out trying to get close only to have to pull back again.

ok, thanks. :happy: i think i'll stick around on Chris's side, apparently it's calmer there. :)

If it's your first gig I can guarantee you are going to have a great time!

i hope so! :happy:

I'd have thought eBay will be cheaper. I bought 100 for 5.70 on there. Plus 3 inflatable aliens for Wembley! It was novelty purchase weekend :D

Ooo i will go there then :p Gotta love cheapness.

Haha aliens!! Good idea! :happy:

just assuming that you'd all devised some sort of hair-brained glow stick scheme to represent the northern lights or something.

OH MY. AMAZON HAVE NEON FACE PAINTS.

:eek: Face paints!!! :D

Well, I can pick from any colour [orange, green, pink, yellow, blue, purple, white, red, gold and silver] and get a 10ml bottle [so one use, i assume] for £1.38.

"bright paints in normal light & glow under UV light." Will they show up though?

If you are in that bright blue light... Then yes they will otherwise they won't really show up.

it probably will be worth it if you could find a cheaper one, you're going to stand out with bright paint on your face anyway:awesome:

I know, but if I get them cheap and they mess up my skin and I've got to go back to school on the Monday, I will be FURIOUS.

Saying that, it would be fun XD well, for me, anyway.

Archived