Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I know it's horrible that time has gone so fast in some ways...

But i am excited that time is going so fast cause it means the good things like the Muse gig is coming up soon :awesome:

Well there are photos of me on my facebook page. So that's how you can tell who i am. I will be with my boyfriend jake. I was going with his mates but they had to drop out due to work and another friend planned going to V Festival at the same time as the gig so he had to pull out. So we are now going with Jake's dad...

Ooo not long now!!! :D

LOL!!! Good plan! :happy:

I rather have unintended then NSC... I adore unintended so much...

But i rather have Citizen then unintended...

I like NSC... But it's too cheesy... And i have always loved unintended...

I hope we do get bliss...

I would be well happy if we get TaB :happy:

Ok I'll track you down on Facebook >:) I had a dream I was at the gig and I was asking loads of people "are you from the board?" and I just got weird looks. :LOL:

I do like Unintended I guess, but I've seen it live once and it was a bit boring.

HOWEVER, Dom usually gets everyone to wave their lights and stuff about at that point so...y'know... it could wok to our advantage!!

29 days

707 hours

42447 minutes

2546844 seconds Remember to breathe.

Ok I'll track you down on Facebook >:) I had a dream I was at the gig and I was asking loads of people "are you from the board?" and I just got weird looks. :LOL:

I do like Unintended I guess, but I've seen it live once and it was a bit boring.

HOWEVER, Dom usually gets everyone to wave their lights and stuff about at that point so...y'know... it could wok to our advantage!!

29 days

707 hours

42447 minutes

Haha okies :p. Noticed your friend request... :shifty:

I accepted.

Haha i had a dream too I just was running around saying hi to people... And hugging them all.

Oooo with are spiffing top hats and our moustashes we can do a posh wave of lights. Just to impress the almighty sir dominic. :happy:

:dance: 29 DAYS!!!!

*takes a deep breath*

Thanks for reminding me!

Not breathing can cause you to die :noey:

:eek: I never knew that!

Sad, but very true. Have you considered a medical profession?

Horribly sad... Imagine if we didn't have to breathe... And we could breathe underwater :eek:

All this modern medical administration would just slow me down. I prefer to be a wandering healer. Chew your food before swallowing, people!

*chews gummy bear instead of sucking it to death* :happy:

More health tips! :awesome:

Ooh, okay. That's handy. Thanks.

If I'm going to need to go to the hotel first, though, might even be able to chuck it in my friends room who's checking in the day before.. I'll see. But yeah, cheers. Much help :)

James? How are you? Hope your exams went well, ML is missing you! :p

I accepted.

Haha i had a dream too I just was running around saying hi to people... And hugging them all.

Oooo with are spiffing top hats and our moustashes we can do a posh wave of lights. Just to impress the almighty sir dominic. :happy:

Yes we should choreograph this. First we need a mexican wave of lights, starting from Chris' side... then we should just do the Cha Cha Slide with the lights waving above our heads. Yes. To Unintended ;)

Yes we should choreograph this. First we need a mexican wave of lights, starting from Chris' side... then we should just do the Cha Cha Slide with the lights waving above our heads. Yes. To Unintended ;)

We can plan it all together before the gig whilst we are waiting :awesome:

And ooo that sounds well fun!

Cha Cha slide ftw!!! :awesome:

It will be too sexy for muse to handle!!! :eek:

We can plan it all together before the gig whilst we are waiting :awesome:

And ooo that sounds well fun!

Cha Cha slide ftw!!! :awesome:

It will be too sexy for muse to handle!!! :eek:

Oh please, Muse have to handle looking at themselves in the mirror, I think they can handle the sexiness of 50,000 of us doing the cha cha slide. :LOL:

(so not turning into a fangirl thread)

Well this should pass the time well ;)

I accepted.

*takes a deep breath*

Thanks for reminding me!

:eek: I never knew that!

Horribly sad... Imagine if we didn't have to breathe... And we could breathe underwater :eek:

*chews gummy bear instead of sucking it to death* :happy:

More health tips! :awesome:

Mexican wave of lights!!! :awesome: I have finally got my glowsticks ordered and on their way to me! :D

That.is.absolutely.beautiful :happy:

Ok I'll track you down on Facebook >:)I had a dream I was at the gig and I was asking loads of people "are you from the board?" and I just got weird looks. :LOL:

29 days

707 hours

42447 minutes

Yeah, it's not very nice.

But, we alreay met, so we can go around to find Steph together and then 3 of us can go around finding others etc :)

We can do it plus if all us (or at least a few) will really wear their spiffing outfits, there's no way not to find each other :)

I can't wait :D:pimp::musesign::\mm/::party:

It's gonna be epic!

Mexican wave of lights!!! :awesome: I have finally got my glowsticks ordered and on their way to me! :D

Mexican wave of lights :yesey: still don't have my glowsticks, but no worries, there's still time :):yesey:

Yeah, it's not very nice.

But, we alreay met, so we can go around to find Steph together and then 3 of us can go around finding others etc :)

We can do it plus if all us (or at least a few) will really wear their spiffing outfits, there's no way not to find each other :)

I can't wait :D:pimp::musesign::\mm/::party:

It's gonna be epic!

Got a plan for my spiffing outfit! :D

[spoiler=MONOCULAR!]Monocular.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to get the component parts in time. Red waistcoats are bloody hard to find! :mad:

Got a plan for my spiffing outfit! :D

[spoiler=MONOCULAR!]Monocular.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to get the component parts in time. Red waistcoats are bloody hard to find! :mad:

That is :awesome:

I'm sure you can get everything, but you better start now :)

Ebay!

Exactly :) you can everything there :)

Archived