Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Oh please, Muse have to handle looking at themselves in the mirror, I think they can handle the sexiness of 50,000 of us doing the cha cha slide. :LO L:

(so not turning into a fangirl thread)

Well this should pass the time well ;)

LOL!!!! Very true though! But still we will be spifffing!

I can't stand that orchestral Take a Bow, it slaughters the synth, which I feel is the best part.

But I do love the comment "If God had a theme song, this would be it"

I agree i enjoy the synth a hell of a lot but it's still a good cover!

And i love that comment haha!

Mexican wave of lights!!! :awes ome: I have finally got my glowsticks ordered and on their way to me! : D

I have always wanted to be a part of a huge Mexican wave! And ooo i should get some glow sticks too...

Yeah, it's not very nice.

But, we alreay met, so we can go around to find Steph together and then 3 of us can go around finding others etc :)

We can do it plus if all us (or at least a few) will really wear their spiffing outfits, there's no way not to find each other :)

I can't wait :D:pim p::muses ign::\mm/::par ty:

It's gonna be epic!

Ooo good plan!

I will be wearing a purple hoodie which has a zebra print on it and has horns on it's hood! If that helps :p

It's going to be flipping amazing!

Got a plan for my spiffing outfit! :D

[spoiler=MONOCULAR!]Monocular.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to get the component parts in time. Red waistcoats are bloody hard to find! :m ad:

Ooo that's well sexy!!!

You should well wear that for the gig!

Yeah, I'm going to wear the cheapest one I can find so I can chuck it what the show starts properly, : )

Ooo good plan i will do that too. I am sure Asda will have cheap top hats in ready for Halloween soon.

28 days

681 hours

40906 minutes

2454409 seconds

Last sexy countdown for a couple of weeks as I'm away :(

I'm sure someone will know how many days though ;)

Hopefully my ticket will have arrived when I get back :ha ppy:

Not long now!!!!

And i am going away soon too next Saturday till Thursday to see my nan.

Ben and Jerrie's cookie dough, nom nom nom.......oh HAI GUYZ :awesome:

I'm gonna buy my material for the banner/cape soonish, my tickets have yet to come! C'mon Seetickets :mad:

Oh god i love cookie dough!

I am still waiting for my tickets too.

They best come soon...

My postman has sorta been nabbing my bank cards. I applied for this new bank card in like June and it still hasn't came >.<

So i hope he doesn't nab my muse tickets... :erm:

Got a plan for my spiffing outfit! :D

[spoiler=MONOCULAR!]Monocular.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to get the component parts in time. Red waistcoats are bloody hard to find! :mad:

This is great :LOL:

I don't think you'll look too out of place you know...

Muse+hullabaloo.jpg

:awesome:

Yes, I'll soon be making yet another trip to my local £1 shop to buy three umbrellas! One each for the Manchester and Wembley gigs!:LOL::LOL:

I think I may also buy some lilos coz I get such a numb bum queueing all day!

I picked up a folding thermarest square seat-pad in the outdoors-y shop when I went in for foil blankets the other day. They didn't have the uber-cheap twin packs this time though :(

I ordered 100 glow sticks for £5.70 inc postage from eBay last night :D That'll give us good coverage. I just hope I don't have the same experience I had at Marlay Park, however. I was wearing two glow stick necklaces and somebody behind me grabbed one to steal, but it didn't pop open straight away, so for a few seconds I was being strangled. Lovely :mad: If they'd just asked, I'd have given it to the t**t.

I ordered 100 glow sticks for £5.70 inc postage from eBay last night :D That'll give us good coverage. I just hope I don't have the same experience I had at Marlay Park, however. I was wearing two glow stick necklaces and somebody behind me grabbed one to steal, but it didn't pop open straight away, so for a few seconds I was being strangled. Lovely :mad: If they'd just asked, I'd have given it to the t**t.

That sounds like a good deal. I paid £6.50 for 100 and got a 'free' glow necklace with them. They arrived today in two tubes. I'm gonna test one tonight to see how long it glows:D Yikes, what a freak that person at Marlay was!!:eek:

Yikes, what a freak that person at Marlay was!!:eek:

Yeah, I know...I wasn't too chuffed with that! [/understatement] I was on the second barrier, and it was rough as any front barrier I've ever experienced. I've actually decided that I don't really like the barrier, as I like room to move about and dance :D

Also, after going to Milan, we decided that the view was actually better further back as the stage design doesn't lend itself very well to being further forwards. So I won't be heading towards the front particularly at LCCC anyway. :D

Yeah, I know...I wasn't too chuffed with that! [/understatement] I was on the second barrier, and it was rough as any front barrier I've ever experienced. I've actually decided that I don't really like the barrier, as I like room to move about and dance :D

Also, after going to Milan, we decided that the view was actually better further back as the stage design doesn't lend itself very well to being further forwards. So I won't be heading towards the front particularly at LCCC anyway. :D

I'm gonna try for the barrier as I haven't been there so far for Muse yet (apart from the far side of the barrier on Chris's side at Wembley) and would like to get a decent view of them for a change. I'm not expecting it to be easy though.

Seems like Ireland tends to have some rough gig crowds in general then, as Oxegen seemed to have a pretty bad barrier by the sound of it too.

I'm gonna try for the barrier as I haven't been there so far for Muse yet (apart from the far side of the barrier on Chris's side at Wembley) and would like to get a decent view of them for a change. I'm not expecting it to be easy though.

Seems like Ireland tends to have some rough gig crowds in general then, as Oxegen seemed to have a pretty bad barrier by the sound of it too.

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get a decent view from the barrier with this set design, but I'll willing to be wrong :LOL:

I've decided to not to to a gig in Ireland again, after Marlay Park and Oxegen...both gigs seemed to attract VERY drunk people who were intent on being idiots. Even though we didn't go anywhere near the front, we were just persistently harassed and banged into by drunk people. :mad: Constantly fending people off really ruins an event for me, it has to be said.

Gigs in Ireland! If you can survive those you can survive anything.

What are you planning to get there Nic? Liron and I are not planning to queue either as we want to make the most of our time in Manchester. Is it weird that I am the most excited about the support bands? :LOL:

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get a decent view from the barrier with this set design, but I'll willing to be wrong :LOL:

I've decided to not to to a gig in Ireland again, after Marlay Park and Oxegen...both gigs seemed to attract VERY drunk people who were intent on being idiots. Even though we didn't go anywhere near the front, we were just persistently harassed and banged into by drunk people. :mad: Constantly fending people off really ruins an event for me, it has to be said.

Ah well, there's always the option to move back if it the view's not good. Some people I know saw Green Day there recently and said they had a decent view from further back, so it should be OK either way.:D

Gigs in Ireland! If you can survive those you can survive anything.

What are you planning to get there Nic? Liron and I are not planning to queue either as we want to make the most of our time in Manchester. Is it weird that I am the most excited about the support bands? :LOL:

I don't know...I've booked the car parking space (someone's driveway!) from 11am. I think Ali and Anya want to queue if they can, but I don't want to get there too early. I hate bloody queueing, apart from Phoenix, which was excellent until the actual getting in! :LOL:

I think we may let them head off to queue and we'll maybe mooch around Manchester for a while. I'd like to be close-ish to the stage, but I won't queue in order to do so! I'll probably get there as gates open, in reality.

Maybe we should meet up for lunch in the city? :yesey:

OMG GLOW STICKS :eek::happy::D

EXCITED :D

I guess I know what you are buying in Camdem today :D

I don't know...I've booked the car parking space (someone's driveway!) from 11am. I think Ali and Anya want to queue if they can, but I don't want to get there too early. I hate bloody queueing, apart from Phoenix, which was excellent until the actual getting in! :LOL:

I think we may let them head off to queue and we'll maybe mooch around Manchester for a while. I'd like to be close-ish to the stage, but I won't queue in order to do so! I'll probably get there as gates open, in reality.

Maybe we should meet up for lunch in the city? :yesey:

Liron is staying at mine on Friday night so I guess we'll head off saturday about 8am which mean we should be in Machester for about 10ish. We'll dump our bags at the hotel and then go out and about in the city centre. I was thinking of getting for about when the doors open as I really want to see all of the support acts. Lunch in the city sounds nice.

The only good thing about the phoenix queue was sunbathing on the lilos and getting ice cream from ColdStone... omg those ice creams!!

I guess I know what you are buying in Camdem today :D

Liron is staying at mine on Friday night so I guess we'll head off saturday about 8am which mean we should be in Machester for about 10ish. We'll dump our bags at the hotel and then go out and about in the city centre. I was thinking of getting for about when the doors open as I really want to see all of the support acts. Lunch in the city sounds nice.

The only good thing about the phoenix queue was sunbathing on the lilos and getting ice cream from ColdStone... omg those ice creams!!

Cool...I'll inform Brian of my plans when I see him later. He can join in if he likes! :LOL: We can text you on arrival to see where to meet up. There's loads of reasonable places to eat in the centre.

That ice cream was SO awesome. We went back for more on the Sunday after we'd been shopping :D

Cool...I'll inform Brian of my plans when I see him later. He can join in if he likes! :LOL: We can text you on arrival to see where to meet up. There's loads of reasonable places to eat in the centre.

That ice cream was SO awesome. We went back for more on the Sunday after we'd been shopping :D

Sounds like a plan :D I have been to Manchester once for work a couple of years ago and we went for dinner in the city centre and I remember it to be a great place with loads of bars and restaurants.

Those ice creams were epic! We went back for a last serving at the airport when we flew back to the UK. I think we need to lobby for Cold Stone to open branches in the UK :yesey:

You're taller than me Nic and although the view from the barrier isn't great for seeing the whole stage I reckon you'll see all the band members with that height advantage :) Just be prepared to have an aching neck as it really is a high stage!

Those ice creams were epic! We went back for a last serving at the airport when we flew back to the UK. I think we need to lobby for Cold Stone to open branches in the UK :yesey:

I looked on their website and they're actively looking for a company - with experience in similar sales - to franchise it in the UK. Somebody really needs to take them up on it! :D

Just ordered my waistcoat. Upon hypermusic's recommendation it's flowery and everything! :awesome:

28 days! :dance:

Ooo sounds pretty :awesome:

Getting too excited now :dance:

I want September to come nowwww!!! :supersad:

What time d'ya reckon would be a reasonable time to get there to attempt to get the barrier? :confused:

Well i am hoping to get there for 12. Other people on here are going to get there for about that time too... But we maybe getting there a bit earlier or even a bit later depending whats going on at the time... But hopefully it won't be too busy and i am near the front of the queue... I want to actually be able to see muse... :erm:

But tbh i can't really say a good time cause i have never been to a muse gig standing... Only seen them once and i was sat well i was stood up all the time but i was close to the stage was amazing! So it will be a new experience for me so i don't really know...

I think 12 is reasonable...

second time i'm truly jealous of people going to this show. last time i was this jealous was the rock in rio 2008 show with the offspring, kaiser chiefs, muse and linkin park.

pulled apart by horses, band of skulls (love them soo much), editors (3rd favorite band), muse (second). JEALOUS I TELL YOU!! JEALOUS!!

Archived