Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I KNOW. Oh god, getting the urge to just buy and spend the rest of the holidays painting my face.

Ohh :( Worth it then or not?

:chuckle: Do it!

And i don't know tbh... But one pot anyway and try it before the gig.

I know, but if I get them cheap and they mess up my skin and I've got to go back to school on the Monday, I will be FURIOUS.

Saying that, it would be fun XD well, for me, anyway.

They shouldn't mess up your face.

:chuckle: Do it!

And i don't know tbh... But one pot anyway and try it before the gig.

They shouldn't mess up your face.

I've ordered one in blue to see if it works. I've honestly got nothing better to do with my time this holidays apart from the Muse forums, and I had to sit here panicking and wondering where my life was going when the server was down. :D

I then also couldn't stop myself from buying some wash-out blue hair dye to see if that works too, and that also glows under UV light but still makes your hair blue anyway. :$

anyone know what time you'll have to queue to get a good spot? i'm a bit worried about getting there too late and getting a crap spot, because i'm deaf, and won't be able to hear the music from too far back. :erm:

You can generally get fairly near to the front (around the edges) even if you arrive when the doors open, around 4pm. I got to Wembley Stadium around 4pm in 2007 and still got near the 2nd barrier which is quite close to the front. :)

Archived