MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

How many lives can you create....

You're minds about to........ FALLLLLLLLLLL (just kills the ehythm, it should be BREEEEAAK!!!)

How much deception can you take? How many lies will you create?

I thought

At 150 b.p.m., you can actually dance to it. My favorite (and most familiarly Muse-y) lead vocal of all the snippets, and I love the sweet harmonies in this one, too.

Wow, we've never heard so many background vocals from Muse as on this album, huh? There might be more backing vocals on this one album than on most of their earlier discography put together. I'm not sure that's a good thing, though...

At 150 b.p.m., you can actually dance to it. My favorite (and most familiarly Muse-y) lead vocal of all the snippets, and I love the sweet harmonies in this one, too.

Wow, we've never heard so many background vocals from Muse as on this album, huh? There might be more backing vocals on this one album than on most of their earlier discography put together. I'm not sure that's a good thing, though...

You're hilarious.

i totally don't hear the MSN noise haha

this one is definately my favourite 30 seconds and the exogenesis clips of course

Really? I didn't mean 15-16 secs into the song, I mean when it goes backwards from 0:30 on iTunes, around those times. I keep listening to that spot over and over, I can't tell what it's suppose to be. MSN noise extreme though!

My favourite is Resistance, damn that chorus is catchy.

But i love MK ULTRA too, I also really like the Guiding Light solo.

BTW guys., there still massive sections in the songs that havent been showed ( i know this sounds obvious but you still need to realise ), soif the chorus isnt heavier than you thought was going to be, the verses etc probably are.

We know absolutely nothing still.

Good day.

Muse <3

This. If my calculations are correct, we have heard around 15 minutes of the album. (if each clip is 30 seconds and including 10.5 minutes of USoE and Uprising)

This. If my calculations are correct, we have heard around 15 minutes of the album. (if each clip is 30 seconds and including 10.5 minutes of USoE and Uprising)

This is the most important post of all the Resistance 'is it good?' threads, I was thinking the same thing the other day -

we've been judging the album a lot but so far we've only heard 15 minutes out of 55. There're still 40 minutes of music which is probably 100x better than all the extracts put together, lets be optimistic! :D

Archived