Dear god imagine my surprise this evening when listening to BBC Radio 2 at work and amidst a flurry of standard contemporary tracks old and new I suddenly hear the line "Kiiiiiiiilllled Byyyyyyy Droooooooooooones".

Yes I am not joking, the track Drones was actually played on the radio, and Radio 2 at that. It wasn't even during a special Muse feature or anything like that. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Dido, The Eagles then bam, the sound of a choir of Matts fills the restaurant kitchen. I can only assume the DJ saw Muse had a new album and played the title track without screening it himself beforehand, but even that is unlikely.

Anyway, just thought i'd share that with you all :LOL:

Good old Radio 2. :LOL:

The dj was american and all I caught beforehand was "title track from their album" so I didn't know who or what he was talking about. I frantically looked around the workplace for someone who would care/understand to no avail. :(

The dj was american and all I caught beforehand was "title track from their album" so I didn't know who or what he was talking about. I frantically looked around the workplace for someone who would care/understand to no avail. :(

:chuckle:

Probably because you would assume as a non-fan that the title track of the album would be a lead single, but nope not for Drones :logic:

Do you think at the point people thought Radio 4 was playing instead? :LOL:

:chuckle:

Probably because you would assume as a non-fan that the title track of the album would be a lead single, but nope not for Drones :logic:

Do you think at the point people thought Radio 4 was playing instead? :LOL:

If that's the case, I would love to have seen his face during the show :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just came back from seeing a preview screening-type thing of the new Mission Impossible movie, and they played a large chunk of Dead Inside over a montage of the red carpet.

Also, in the movie itself, there's a scene early on in a record shop, and I noticed this poster in the background:

$_35.JPG

Ballet The System https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST4g5xqyKPs&feature=player_embedded

'Panic Station'

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ballet-to-music-by-muse-band#/story

Здорово! 'Explorers/Hoodoo/Unsustainable'

C'est génial! 'Ruled by Secrecy'

Das ist ganz toll! 'Apocalypse Please'

Brilliant! 'Exogenesis Symphony: Redemption'

Terpsichore + Euterpe = MUSE x 2

Edited by muse s'amuse