Supremacy. At Hardrock Cafe in L.A., whilst searching for some merch...quite loudly,the riff hit me like a hammer! It's so great!!

Here is Ashley Wagner skating to' Exogenesis Symphony 3' at Skate America yesterday.

Aaaah that's just beautiful. Thanks for posting.

:):):)

A couple of weeks ago at the Key Club in Leeds they played In Your World (however someone skipped it) before an act when on. The headliners, the Lounge Kittens played their extraordinarily irrelevant Download 2015 medley which included Time Is Running Out. :LOL:

I guess 'Exogenesis Symphony 3' is a popular song choice for this skating season. Sergei Voronov, a skater from Russia also skated to this song at Skate America last week.

I think NHL arenas playing more Muse, have heard at least Hysteria, Map, Uprising, Knights, Psycho, Reapers and Bliss during stoppages while watching the games.

Knights of Cydonia snippet on Sky's coverage of the F1 qualifying.

EDIT: Panic Station too.

Edited by forevermusic

A friend of mine sent this link to me. Given the political climate here in the US, I have to think this was performed as a statement piece.

Instrumental of Uprising on Big Brother :$

They used Psycho earlier this week too.

Isolated System in a trailer for a TV series (I don't remember which one) in France.

And also Big Freeze in a shoe shop and Uprising a few dys ago in the game Money Drop (two Muse fans were playing, they won 10.000 euros):D.

Here is Ashley Wagner skating to' Exogenesis Symphony 3' at Skate America yesterday.

Ashley Wagner skating to the same Muse Exogenesis Symphony track just won the Silver Medal at the US Figure Skating Championships held this weekend in Kansas City. It was broadcast live on NBC TV in the States Saturday evening.

Its been used for at least a year on their Saturday phone-in. Guess as Sunday's is also 606 it must be used for both.

I haven't listened to 5 Live in a while, mind.