• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Shanghai, China

Pairs Free Skate - Canadians Duhamel/Radford skate to Muse medley (NSC, IBTY, and Uprising) and win the Gold Medal on 26 March 2015.

Watched on Universal Sports Network in the USA on DirecTV channel 625.

Pairs Free Skate - Canadians Duhamel/Radford skate to Muse medley (NSC, IBTY, and Uprising) and win the Gold Medal on 26 March 2015.

That's awesome. Ice Skaters really enjoy using Muse! :p

thank you so much for posting this...I had no idea! I really love watching figure skating...but with the bonus of Muse/Matt's voice...wow!! Thanks again!! :)

thank you so much for posting this...I had no idea! I really love watching figure skating...but with the bonus of Muse/Matt's voice...wow!! Thanks again!! :)

For US Viewers: NBC-TV will broadcast highlights of the Pairs and Men's World Figure Skating Championship in Shanghai on Sunday April 12. As noted previously, Duhamel/Radford from Canada skated to two songs from The Resistance and placed first and won the Gold Medal while Russian Maxim Kovtun skated to another TR track 'Exogenesis Symphony Part 2' and placed 6th in the free skate and 7th overall after a disappointing short program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWKfrH3OsVQ

I also heard 'Madness' twice in the month of March while at the local supermarket doing my grocery shopping.