I have to say, the majority of the crowd were brilliant. The seated people didn't stand up, and as I wasn't feeling well that night I was glad I could sit down and enjoy it instead of HAVING to stand up :) The lights were fantastic. The whole visual effects thing was amazing. I'm going to remember that night for the rest of my life, my first Muse gig :)

I have to say, the majority of the crowd were brilliant. The seated people didn't stand up, and as I wasn't feeling well that night I was glad I could sit down and enjoy it instead of HAVING to stand up :) The lights were fantastic. The whole visual effects thing was amazing. I'm going to remember that night for the rest of my life, my first Muse gig :)

Eh? :LOL: Our block and the ones I can see were all stood up, I'd have hated if they were seated, would've killed the mood

Edit: No disrespect to you there btw, if you weren't feeling well then fair doos :p

Did anyone else see the guy who was really spaced out? He'd obviously taken something.

He had short hair and a beard and was just stumbling his way towards the front on Chris' side and then security took him away.

I just thought, what a waste of a ticket cos he wasn't aware of anything that was going on around him.

Did anyone else see the guy who was really spaced out? He'd obviously taken something.

He had short hair and a beard and was just stumbling his way towards the front on Chris' side and then security took him away.

I just thought, what a waste of a ticket cos he wasn't aware of anything that was going on around him.

Yeah one word for him, cunt.

The last straw was when he was laid asleep on some lads back and security pulled him out

Eh? :LOL: Our block and the ones I can see were all stood up, I'd have hated if they were seated, would've killed the mood

Edit: No disrespect to you there btw, if you weren't feeling well then fair doos :p

Yeah, I really wanted to be in standing until I got there and started feeling ill. I just wanted to sit down for the gig then, therefore I could concentrate on watching everything without feeling ill :) I stood up for Knights though. Everyone gradually stood up when Chris started with his harmonica XD

And I don't think sitting down killed the mood...we still got to see them and I didn't WANT to jump around and get hit in the face :chuckle: I wanted to be able to take EVERYTHING in on my first Muse gig.

Yep I think he fell on me at one point :noey:

Every time Natalie is on a Youtube video, it's lulzy:

PAR EXAMPLE:

V-sGNyUzULw

And this:

EUYdx4mX9cs

To be honest, that last one is just me :$

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!"

OMG that first video is win!!! Is that Charlie holding Kev's picture? :LOL:

Stopped the "OH MY GOD!!!!!!" straight away as well...

I still hate you all for being at the RAH when I couldn't get a ticket!! :p

All photos now uploaded at http://flickr.com/ollyog

Great pics Olly - really don't see why you want to change camera.

wow olly's pics are great. in between that and the crowd surfers i'm surprised he saw any of the gig. :LOL:

i had a good time. i can out boing anyone and just kept going through every song except the rather dull lull in the middle which was IMO a bit of a mistake. i am always amazed that people aren't compelled to dance because i cannot help myself (though if you see me dancing you will think i need help :LOL: ) but each to their own etc.

my friend thought the whole thing was horrendous :LOL: (not into muse at all) but i forgive him as drove for 4 and a half hours to get me to the gig, got me a setlist from the sound desk after the gig and found out what the kirk does during the show ("twiddles with his knobs" ) photographic evidence should follow.

i thought the sound was pretty awful. too loud which caused a lot of fuzziness and matt's vocals were often drowned out. there was someone there with a sound monitor thing having discussions with those at the desk but what that was about, who knows? if you're not into muse and you can't hear it properly, it doesn't really help.

Thought the 3 towers effect was fantastic, loved all the lighting and video on them. Also liked the way the band were at different levels so people could get better views.

Loved the mosh during Time is Running Out and Plug In Baby.

Only thing I would have liked is a surprise of an old one, just one, would have been nice. Exogenesis Part 1 was a bonus though

Archived