Should have just pushed them

I did. The more I kept moshing, the more they were elbowing me :(

i was right at the back, i had people in front texting an talking, people behind me on their phones an just talking guessing which song which was gonna be played, though like me, they were always wrong

Sheffield seemed like a shit crowd, tbqh :(

Did you and B have a good time? :D I heard you were at the barrier again!

we did and we were!...with several other fabulous folks from the board :awesome:

the pissing rain the last hour of queue though :noey: major suckage.

Just hitting wrong notes and undisclosed I think his keytar cut out, stockholm apparently chris' bass cut out.

i love the technical fails...proves the point that no matter how "well scripted" their production is there's going to be cockups. they should just chuck all that shit and play some full on shows :chuckle:

towers are growing on me though...with out the cages.

still wonder about safety though :erm:

at one point when the towers were going back up for usoe i could see dom's swaying quite a bit. i did not like that at all.

Oh god, he's turning into Brandon Flowers.

i said this a while back...and it's not a compliment either :LOL:

Twas good meeting folk btw :D

nice to meet you. next time wear a fucking coat! :p

we did and we were!...with several other fabulous folks from the board :awesome:

the pissing rain the last hour of queue though :noey: major suckage.

i love the technical fails...proves the point that no matter how "well scripted" their production is there's going to be cockups. they should just chuck all that shit and play some full on shows :chuckle:

towers are growing on me though...with out the cages.

still wonder about safety though :erm:

at one point when the towers were going back up for usoe i could see dom's swaying quite a bit. i did not like that at all.

i said this a while back...and it's not a compliment either :LOL:

nice to meet you. next time wear a fucking coat! :p

Dom dropped his drum stick during Feeling Good too! Chris looked over and started laughing, shame they don't drop the song...

:LOL: I saw the tower Dom was on shake several times, didn't look incredible safe :\ Dismantling them and reassembling every day for a couple of years won't be good!!

I apologise now if I ramble, I'm tired as I had to get up for work a few hours after the gig ended. We (myself and my parents) didn't turn up until the Big Pink had finished, my dad's knee was playing up, my back had been dodgy all day, but like hell we'd miss out on another Muse gig.

We were standing, Matt's side, near the sound desk. The atmosphere was quite good, most people infront were enjoying themselves (even those with balloon condoms - didn't see any blow up sheep and such).

There was a girl next to me who was dancing away like a looney (in a good way) but I wished more people were like her. I had a 6foot something bloke stood infront of me, who hardly moved an inch, I saw slight head movement to shitelight and Feeling Good. Seriously, people like that should get seated tickets imo. Some of the seated guys who were dancing around could've swapped.

I knew what the set list was going to be like, was hoping for MK Ultra and a small live symphony, but all in all it was quite a good gig. Got a couple of songs recorded on my phone as a keepsake, and I was too far back to get any decent photographs (didn't fancy being battered and bruised considering I was working in the morning). Exo wasn't as good as I was hoping (wasn't expecting it to be perfect), but it did sound as though Matt's voice was struggling a little, but I don't think it's anything major. The hiccups, like Matt's keytar, were nice reminders that the band isn't perfect, they're human, and people should treat them as such, including the record company (I'm in two minds thinking whether the bank has pushed themselves a little too much or it's the record company - who knows).

Oh dear, I'm rambling. I think I'll go to bed and wake up to notice there's 100 more pages to drag myself through. Think next time I might dress up a bit, and meet up with some of the other .mu members, so another year or two for another tour in the uk?... :LOL:

Dom dropped his drum stick during Feeling Good too! Chris looked over and started laughing, shame they don't drop the song...

:LOL:

so *that's* what chris was laughing at :awesome:

tunnel vision :$

:LOL: I saw the tower Dom was on shake several times, didn't look incredible safe :\ Dismantling them and reassembling every day for a couple of years won't be good!!

yeah, the look so cool...but...

when i saw the first pictures/video of the towers i actually had nightmares of matt flying off of his by accident :stunned:

i have issues with heights. :$

those camera guys in their flipping little chairs above the stage :eek:

i saw that too, didnt seem very safe! they were all swaying a bit really tho, especially the top parts, when them people were walking around in it! xx

yeah...heights... :noey:

There was a girl next to me who was dancing away like a looney (in a good way) but I wished more people were like her. I had a 6foot something bloke stood infront of me, who hardly moved an inch, I saw slight head movement to shitelight and Feeling Good. Seriously, people like that should get seated tickets imo. Some of the seated guys who were dancing around could've swapped.

This pissed me off so much at Helsinki, 2/3 through the gig these three huge guys parked in front of me (I was 15 row-ish so there was some room) and talked to each other while two had their backs turned to the stage! On top of that, one of the guys smelled foul- absolutely disgusting. Other guy did some headbanging with his long hair but at completely weird times, like during a quiet moment- all in all it looked like they at a wrong concert or at leats at the very wrong section of the crowd :stunned:

Reading experiences from this thread makes me happy I didn't do the "let's see Muse play in their home country" thing...which I guess I already did though with the Tinmuff thing :LOL:

it was sooo cold mozzie...it rained off and on during the day...josse was even freezing...but we all kept each other warm and happy.

until that last hour outside. fecking downpour :rolleyes:

Colder than Liévin? Brrrr, I feel for you! Did you huddle up together while playing Dead Star? :awesome:

Archived