It was an amazing gig in many different ways, I was on the barrier in front of Chris at the start but ended up about 5 rows back by the end as I was getting crushed:( I also got punched in the face by a half naked man who was being a complete dick and keept trying to grope people, he got in to a big argument with the girl next to me when he tried to light a cigarette and she took it off him, he tried to punch her and got me instead, the bouncers pulled him out after that I think:LOL:

Other than that I had a really great time, every one I met was really lovely:D Also the setlist worked a lot better than I thought it would, apart from Feeling Good, some one next to me shouted out 'Play Sunburn' at the start:LOL: Oh and the condom balloons were gross! and there were so many of them, seriously who brings that many condoms with them to a gig!?

Oh boy :stunned:

epileptic people, you have to wonder why people are there if they have it.

Maybe certain people should set up their own thread about epilepsy and strobe lighting, as most of us don't give a flying fuck and are getting bored reading this shit.

I would also imagine those people would care enough to read a dedicated thread instead of trawling through this gig thread for medical advice.

Wow....that's just a few of the posts I'd quoted. Well done guys, on your full level of cuntishness and insensitivty. WELL DONE.

ANYWAY. I enjoyed last night, but I do agree that FEELING GOOD SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE. I turned my back to the stage, and was flipping the bird the whole way through. It needs to DIE. So over it.

Undisclosed Desires sounded so...empty. Like....the bit before the last chorus. There was nothing there! So so empty. I wanted to groove along properly, but I only could on the last chorus. It was so empty.

Unnatural Selection actually did melt my face. It was so EPIC. Like..until you hear it, you have NO idea. It's amazing.

I couldn't believe the amount of people who were sat down, or stood around with their arms folded just doing fucking NOTHING. Now, I get proper into Muse gigs, with headbanging, moshing, dancing, the works. There were others around doing the same, but we had these three guys stood around us, and they WOULD NOT MOVE and it was so fucking annoying. Just stood there being TALL. I am 5'6'' and I couldn't see ANYTHING hardly (I am surprised I got such good photos). OH AND THEN there was this girl who was just taking photos THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH with her massive camera and getting in the way. DANCE, BINT!

:mad:

Ugh. Yeah, so, I was dancing, and this CUNT kept elbowing me in my ribs and my LEFT BOOB, WHICH IS NOW BRUISED, YOU CUNT. Like...OW. But yeah. OUCH. I will not stand for people who just stand and look like miserable idiots.

Was awesome to meet up with more boardies again :happy: So many of you! :happy: :happy: Bring on London!

Oh boy :stunned:

Wow....that's just a few of the posts I'd quoted. Well done guys, on your full level of cuntishness and insensitivty. WELL DONE.

+1

ANYWAY. I enjoyed last night, but I do agree that FEELING GOOD SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE. I turned my back to the stage, and was flipping the bird the whole way through. It needs to DIE. So over it.

+ fucking 1

After belting a loud NOOOOOOOO!!! I just folded my arms and refused to sing along srsly this song needs to go...

I just got out of bed, again lol

Can't belive the dicks in the crowd, some sweat ridden emo had his arm stretched about a metre over my face.

Feeling goood!! yay!

Hiyaaaaaaaaa!! lol

That was possibly the same guy that had his hand in my face too! He was stretching from like a mile back! I was like "get off!!!!!!" :LOL:

THAT WAS MY FIRST EVER GIG, LET ALONE FIRST MUSE AN I LOVED IT TO BITS, IT WAS AMAZING I WANNA GO AN SEE THEM AGAIN, absolutely loved it, i will do anything to see them again, litrally, an the crazy things id do to meet them, IM SO GLAD THEY PLAYED STOCKHOLM SYNDROME (some of you might of heard someone shout play stockholm syndrome, that was me) though it woulda been nice if the goods were a little cheaper

Hiyaaaaaaaaa!! lol

That was possibly the same guy that had his hand in my face too! He was stretching from like a mile back! I was like "get off!!!!!!" :LOL:

Hello!

He was a wanker, I just thought take a hint, I've moved your arm countless times :LOL:

I'm so dissapointed my pathetic throw of a condom didn't reach Matt :LOL:

Hello!

He was a wanker, I just thought take a hint, I've moved your arm countless times :LOL:

I'm so dissapointed my pathetic throw of a condom didn't reach Matt :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: It like flew about 2 metres forward then just pitifully dropped to the ground haha! I wanted it to just land on his face :LOL:

I am 5'6'' and I couldn't see ANYTHING hardly (I am surprised I got such good photos). OH AND THEN there was this girl who was just taking photos THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH with her massive camera and getting in the way. DANCE, BINT!

:mad:

i was right at the back, i had people in front texting an talking, people behind me on their phones an just talking guessing which song which was gonna be played, though like me, they were always wrong

Archived