Yes! but still haha :p i finally got to add his real myspace though :) so :p xx

im too cool for myspace lol. well, i was, but then bad stuff happened, now i steer clear haa.

HNY peeps, maybe see some of you at Wembley, or sooner if there's a meet mooted at all?

yeah youll see us :)

and no doubt we will have a meet up or something before hand! x

• 5 months later...

bizarre bumping of thread I know but I've booked to see a different band at Sheffield Arena in December and I seem to remember some door-opening beef? Can someone clarify what happened for standing people? Had seats for this gig, going standing with two petite teens next time, don't want any frack-ups stopping us getting barrier or getting separated. (Also, WHY do I have 2 blue door and 1 red door in the same connected-together batch of tickets?!)

bizarre bumping of thread I know but I've booked to see a different band at Sheffield Arena in December and I seem to remember some door-opening beef? Can someone clarify what happened for standing people? Had seats for this gig, going standing with two petite teens next time, don't want any frack-ups stopping us getting barrier or getting separated. (Also, WHY do I have 2 blue door and 1 red door in the same connected-together batch of tickets?!)

You can go in any doors, as long as one person in your group has that coloured door. They don't mind ;)

I've been to the Arena shitloads of times and they're more or less ALWAYS fine with opening doors. They were just in the process of changing from a ripping-stubs system to barcode scanning system at that point.. Not quite sure what happened there, my door was fine. But I know around the same time, Kasabian doors were a little iffy. But I've been back this year and everything was good, as per usual. I wouldn't worry!

You can go in any doors, as long as one person in your group has that coloured door. They don't mind ;)

I've been to the Arena shitloads of times and they're more or less ALWAYS fine with opening doors. They were just in the process of changing from a ripping-stubs system to barcode scanning system at that point.. Not quite sure what happened there, my door was fine. But I know around the same time, Kasabian doors were a little iffy. But I've been back this year and everything was good, as per usual. I wouldn't worry!

Phew, all good to know, thanks! I do love the box office website, and the fact that my tickets for a gig in december arrived yesterday :happy:

basically what they said with the door colours and how decent the arena is. just like to add though, dont expect to get at the barrier just because your at the front of the queue etc. i queued at the blue doors for muse, started queueing about 2pm, was 10-15 people back, but when they brought us up to the doors, they split the line at me, so i started at a new door. turned out our door was let in just slightly ahead of the others, so we got in first, bearing in mind there were people who had been queueing since early hours in the morning, and ended up 4 or 5 people back. just so you're aware! no particular reason you should be separated either!! hope this helps! :)

basically what they said with the door colours and how decent the arena is. just like to add though, dont expect to get at the barrier just because your at the front of the queue etc. i queued at the blue doors for muse, started queueing about 2pm, was 10-15 people back, but when they brought us up to the doors, they split the line at me, so i started at a new door. turned out our door was let in just slightly ahead of the others, so we got in first, bearing in mind there were people who had been queueing since early hours in the morning, and ended up 4 or 5 people back. just so you're aware! no particular reason you should be separated either!! hope this helps! :)

I don't mind being on the end of the barrier, rather than the middle, which should help. Thanks for the info!

You weren't one of the people who was chatting with me and Mems in the queue were you..?!* That happened with us, got on the barrier, dead in the middle, and I remember one of the people we got chatting to was from Doncaster.. hah. I know it's a long shot but y'know :-P Oh, and I remember them saying something about having pluginbaby in their username.. If it ain't you, sorry, but that's a mighty coincidence. hah

*me and Mems were the two who nipped off to Burger King at about 4/5 o'clock :LOL:

EDIT: If it wasn't pluginbaby410, but it was in fact you who was chatting to us, lemme know!! I'd quite like to know who you were =p The 6 others we were chatting to were a cool bunch, but haven't been about on any boards, here or ML, since the gigs to find out who they were...

I can't remember any real beef about the doors opening. I was the second person in the queue at the blue doors and I got the centre barrier. The only issue was that the doors give onto the seated area so to get to the pit you have to go down some very steep concrete stairs.

• 2 months later...
You weren't one of the people who was chatting with me and Mems in the queue were you..?!* That happened with us, got on the barrier, dead in the middle, and I remember one of the people we got chatting to was from Doncaster.. hah. I know it's a long shot but y'know :-P Oh, and I remember them saying something about having pluginbaby in their username.. If it ain't you, sorry, but that's a mighty coincidence. hah

*me and Mems were the two who nipped off to Burger King at about 4/5 o'clock :LOL:

EDIT: If it wasn't pluginbaby410, but it was in fact you who was chatting to us, lemme know!! I'd quite like to know who you were =p The 6 others we were chatting to were a cool bunch, but haven't been about on any boards, here or ML, since the gigs to find out who they were...

oh my god i think that was me! im definitely sure it was you, if it was, is 'mems' emily gathercole? I have her added on facebook from when we met!!! how strange!!! yes I was the girl from doncaster!!!! xx

Archived