My 2 cents, I thought the gig was brilliant. Some people'll knock the setlist, but as it was my first Muse gig, didn't matter to me. Everyone knocks Feeling Good live, but I actually thought it was very good, as was Guiding Light. The crowd seemed pretty ok, there seemed to be a few people who left after Uprising though, not sure whether they'd got hurt in the pushing or something. Hope they're ok. Can't really pick a favourite/s song/s, because I just enjoyed the whole experience. Was worried it wouldn't be amazing with all the talk about setlists and such, but the performance blew those concerns away. Ok, would've loved MK Ultra, but we got 18 songs (+ Nishe), all of which I love, so I was over the moon. Hope everyone else who went enjoyed the gig :)

Ooh you have videos? ;)

:pimp:

Sorry the beginning is a bit blurry/shaky as someone (yet again) got pulled out behind me and it took a while to get the focus back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToHJ7LXB3JM

Second video is as much for the lulz as the performance: B shouting "thank you!" at the beginning, Olly mentioning the megaphone and Natty's response to it :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TV6nKLN3hQ

It was an amazing gig in many different ways, I was on the barrier in front of Chris at the start but ended up about 5 rows back by the end as I was getting crushed:( I also got punched in the face by a half naked man who was being a complete dick and keept trying to grope people, he got in to a big argument with the girl next to me when he tried to light a cigarette and she took it off him, he tried to punch her and got me instead, the bouncers pulled him out after that I think:LOL:

Other than that I had a really great time, every one I met was really lovely:D Also the setlist worked a lot better than I thought it would, apart from Feeling Good, some one next to me shouted out 'Play Sunburn' at the start:LOL: Oh and the condom balloons were gross! and there were so many of them, seriously who brings that many condoms with them to a gig!?

I was right next to that girl arguing with that topless guy :LOL:

4077221673_79987d1eb9.jpg

I have a lot :$

There is nothing wrong with that - you can never have too much chris :happy:

:$:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

"FUCK OOOOOOOOOFFF!"

Hahahah! Then Olly's "ARRRRRRRRGH!" LOL!

Told you: forget Nishe this video is just worth it for the lulz!! :LOL:

Archived