ohhh we were very close! he was just to the right of us! i think i was bbang on in the very middle ( the pink centre line was next to my feet :p) yeah i saw him, he looked scary! xx

Haha! I imagine if he was just to the right of you then you were in the area where loads of the pushing forward was happening therefore got very squashed also haha!

id get them permanently glued to my face ;) xx

:LOL: As soon as I saw those glasses I just thought "Oh my god it's Lady GaGa!" He should have fucked Uprising off and played Paparazzi! :yesey:

:LOL: :LOL: I loved the cheesy hand gestures!! :D I was trying to join in but i could hardly move haha!

It's just a shame that they don't seem willing to mix it up a bit, it was by far the worst Muse gig i've been to, yet I still enjoyed it :LOL: so what must that say about their other gigs I've been to? They can be so amazing, they're just becoming a bit lazy tbh!

Hahahah! I shouted "FUCK OFF!!" when i saw that bloody megaphone!! :LOL:

I did enjoy it, just not as much as other gigs. It's a shame coz they can do so much better! I can't believe the amount of cocks ups last night haha! I don't mind though, it's amusing :D

You couldn't have been to far away from us! If you saw the guy that got made to leave before The Big Pink coz he was like on drugs or something then we were like, right where he was pulled out haha!

Tbh I thought they had a lot more energy and fun on stage in Lievin but the cock ups were very entertaining :D

wtf is up with the BIg Pink? The amount of smoke was laughable... Are they shy or something? And the continuous strobe lights were very annoying.

btw they have to have heard some of our songs requests? We shouted MK Ultra and Dead Star quite a few time but I think the loudest ones were when we asked for Jimmy Kane... srsly they should get the msg that the setlist is boring is fans REQUEST Jimmy Kane :LOL:

oh im not sure who olly is! were you on the front? :S i knew 8 people who were straight across the front barrier at centre, there was only one girl who was between us, was that you? (apologies if your male/not you). think she was from liverpool and she had been there since 4 am or something? xx

No wasn't me (but I am a girl) I was next to a tall guy with black rimmed glasses and a girl with short blond hair and there was another really tall guy behind me (thanks Kieran for your close protection!!)

Oh yeah, I read about the zoo. Going to the meerkat enclosure? :LOL:

I see you on the 17th though, and they better fucking play MK Ultra. :D

Yep I iz getting a meerkat :yesey:

I really hope they shape up for the UK and French capital....

No wasn't me (but I am a girl) I was next to a tall guy with black rimmed glasses and a girl with short blond hair and there was another really tall guy behind me (thanks Kieran for your close protection!!)

ohhhh no not got a clue. tbh didnt really look behind me lol so could have been anyone there and i wouldnt have known :p enjoy the rest of the shows you go to! hope they improve for you xx

well overall i had a good day :D

barrier was rather humerous....condom hullabaloons need a mention, plus mental dude at the start gettin turfed out, and lets not forget the most self conscious support band ever

my version of feeling good bass was way better then the original....

ya mom

ya mom

ya mom

ya mom ya mom ya mom

Tbh I thought they had a lot more energy and fun on stage in Lievin but the cock ups were very entertaining :D

wtf is up with the BIg Pink? The amount of smoke was laughable... Are they shy or something? And the continuous strobe lights were very annoying.

btw they have to have heard some of our songs requests? We shouted MK Ultra and Dead Star quite a few time but I think the loudest ones were when we asked for Jimmy Kane... srsly they should get the msg that the setlist is boring is fans REQUEST Jimmy Kane :LOL:

Oh my god the strobing for The Big Pink...I had to look away! Was terrible! And the smoke hahaha! I was like "is there actually a band there?" :LOL:

"MK ULTRA MK ULTRA MK ULTRA!!" come on get the message guys...I'm sure they'll play it in time, but it's so popular with fans I don't get why they're not playing it now. I think it's gonna turn out to be like Assassin, fan favourite, rarely played. Which is a shame. The amount of people we saw after that said they were also shouting for it! Haha!

lol Jimmy Kane, imagine if they just broke into it? :LOL:

barrier was rather humerous....condom hullabaloons need a mention, plus mental dude at the start gettin turfed out, and lets not forget the most self conscious support band ever

ya mom

ya mom

ya mom

ya mom ya mom ya mom

:LOL: yeah, then Paul popped one and kept it incase they played feeling good then towards the end of feeling good i tapped him in the shoulder and was like "do you still have that condom?" :LOL: and he threw it hahaha! Sadly didn't quite reach the stage though :(

ya mom

ya mom

ya mom

ya mom ya mom ya mom

Barrier was a lot of lulz! And your version of Feeling Good has to be the best :awesome:

Those hullaballoon condoms were ace and so many of them as well better than the real thing at one stage.

Oh my god the strobing for The Big Pink...I had to look away! Was terrible! And the smoke hahaha! I was like "is there actually a band there?" :LOL:

"MK ULTRA MK ULTRA MK ULTRA!!" come on get the message guys...I'm sure they'll play it in time, but it's so popular with fans I don't get why they're not playing it now. I think it's gonna turn out to be like Assassin, fan favourite, rarely played. Which is a shame. The amount of people we saw after that said they were also shouting for it! Haha!

lol Jimmy Kane, imagine if they just broke into it? :LOL:

Srsly I would have loved it if they had played Jimmy Kane - at least it's a change!

Driving back in the car this morning we had to skip TIRO, Feeling Good and New Born - just couldn't bear listening to them one more time :LOL:

Yeah I think you might be right about the MK Ultra and Assassin reference which is gonna be a shame if it turns out that way.

OMG!!!

UNINTENDED!

Thats me done with Muse gigs then am sorted now I've heard it haha :D

I was in the end block (120) and as my girlfriend pointed out just as the big pink were finishing their set "they all seem to be right old and boring in here" looked around and it was like a scene from cocoon so I told her as soon as the lights go out we'll stand up and balls to everyone else, thew girls in front stood and sat in different stages the big chunk of the top part of the tier were really going for it like me and my girlfriend were but other people were just sat it seemed a trend in most of the blocks all young people standing dancing and going for it and all middle aged couples looking like they'd made a wrong turning on the way to the ballet :( plus I've never had as much problems with camera before with all jobsworth stewards tellin me what i could and couldn't do (because my camera has a flip out screen I was obviously recording the whole show :mad: ) but after a few words and a hand jesture to some idiot steward with a walkie talkie who made a stop camera altogether jesture to me (because I'm not sure if you notised but i was the only person taking any photo's last night) i got on with my night ;)

thought the gig started amazing then seemed to pitter patter a bit till supermassive came on and I was literally in heaven when Unintended came on the show was saved from all the bullying stewards and messing about trying to find any hoodies left and from then on I honestly can't remember enjoying a muse gig more absolutely unbelievable night :D

Just a little notice for future though for people who may want to go to a muse gig

I could have easily got standing tickets but my girlfriend sometimes struggles with gettin battered about for 90 mins so I got end block seats which seemed the sensible thing to do, half the people in the seated area would kill for standing tickets so will

stand anyway, If you are intending on seeing muse and sitting for the full duration get seats in the very back blocks, in a box or DON'T BOTHER TURNING UP YOU MARDY BAR-STEWARDS!!!!!

MUSEEEEEEE!

At gate now ready to board for Dublin, funtimes same set.

have fun watching the same gig :awesome::LOL:

Barrier was a lot of lulz! And your version of Feeling Good has to be the best :awesome:

Those hullaballoon condoms were ace and so many of them as well better than the real thing at one stage.

Srsly I would have loved it if they had played Jimmy Kane - at least it's a change!

Driving back in the car this morning we had to skip TIRO, Feeling Good and New Born - just couldn't bear listening to them one more time :LOL:

Yeah I think you might be right about the MK Ultra and Assassin reference which is gonna be a shame if it turns out that way.

I didn't even notice there were any balloons til i saw them on the screen and was like wtf? I turned round and one just flew towards me :LOL: I was like "arrrrrrrgh" *poke* didn't get it though :( I remember popping one with my lightsabre at V...proud moment there :happy:

Hahaha Kieren kept listening to MK Ultra on the train home :LOL: his little face filled with disappointment...n'awwww :p ahah!

+1 I think you're right, and somehow I have the impression Popey is not a big Matt fan

sounds like most people thought this was a great gig:happy:, I heard a rumour elsewhere that Matt had a sore throat... I wonder if that started because of the perception that they were using backing tracks?

He's alright :LOL:

I don't know I think I was just maybe expecting a bit too much from Exo. I don't think it'll ever be done properly until we get all three parts in succession with an orchestra. And bells doing fallsetto throughout. My expectations are too high I know :$

I didn't even notice there were any balloons til i saw them on the screen and was like wtf? I turned round and one just flew towards me :LOL: I was like "arrrrrrrgh" *poke* didn't get it though :( I remember popping one with my lightsabre at V...proud moment there :happy:

Hahaha Kieren kept listening to MK Ultra on the train home :LOL: his little face filled with disappointment...n'awwww :p ahah!

Reminds me of the giant rolling boulder from Indiana jones... Without the running and chance of escape :LOL:

He's alright :LOL:

I don't know I think I was just maybe expecting a bit too much from Exo. I don't think it'll ever be done properly until we get all three parts in succession with an orchestra. And bells doing fallsetto throughout. My expectations are too high I know :$

I don't think the expectations are too high at all, I think they're more than capable of doing it and I think they can. Orchestra would be difficult at arenas obviously, but one off gigs there's no reason why they can't play it all!

Just one part isn't worth it, they could have not played it and replaced it with something else.....MK Ultra maybe? :D haha!

Reminds me of the giant rolling boulder from Indiana jones... Without the running and chance of escape :LOL:

:LOL: You will not escape the hullaballooooooooon! Mwaaaaaaaahahahah! Thousands of fans running out of the arena and big balloons following them! Bouncing along....hmmmm...

like on the Prisoner haha! Isn't that where they got the idea for the balloons from anyway? That's what they'll do one day..when they get sick of us..which is probably already..they'll chase us away with the balloons :(

British crowds tend to be a bit moronic, I'd much rather go and watch them in Europe.

Having never seen them anywhere outside the UK...except Dublin I can't really comment but I've said I'm not going for the barrier at any other gigs I'm going to mainly because of the idiots in the crowd and lack of bloody air! But France i may, as I'm not sure what the crowds are like over there, may be better may be worse..if it is worse, I can always move back.

Glad that everyone had a good time last night. I can’t understand the grumbles about the set-list. It works really well when you are there (though personally I’d prefer Cave to FG). I suppose the fact that they have the final rehearsal set printed in the programme means that there really won’t be that amount of flexibility. When I spoke to a Muse-chap after the gig on Monday he could not give me a copy of the set-list because they were following the same list of songs most nights, so did not have one (?). The only list they did have were instructions for when the columns move. Olly's photos are fantastic (even the non-Muse ones!). Did anyone notice that they've definitely purchased a "dodgey" batch of balloons for this tour. They seem to be slightly misshapen (sad that I’d even notice such a detail). I suppose you can’t get total perfection but Muse do a good job at getting close to it! BTW I'd also say that seeing bands in other countries, other than the UK, is a much nicer experience.

Archived