---haha.

everytime i wear a Muse shirt to school, or when someone see's my Muse sticker in my locker, i am asked, "who is Moose?"

lmao. sigh.. america's ignorence is quite sad...

That happened to me today!! I was in english class and this guy was reading a paragraph out loud. I was reading ahead and saw that is it said muses. I was waiting for him to say it then he did....but he said mooses. WOW.

I know! It's terrible! Everyone always assumes I like them because of twilight :facepalm: this is not the case. No one ever knows who I'm talking about when I mention Muse. The majority of the American Population is too busy listening to cRAP and pippity pop shite ugh wish I was in London :(

agreed!

i really want to live in europe.. they know what actual GOOD music is.

like, well, muse for example(:

exactly one year ago, I asked a friend if he liked MUSE and he said "mm, well, so and so".

I said "oh ok..."

Some minutes after I thought to myself "wait a sec...". I looked at him and asked "what did I asked you?" and he says "You asked me if I like chocolate mousse" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

(and yes, I said Myoose, not Moose, because that's how you say Mousse :facepalm: )

Guest Octazooka

Well, I was listening to this awesome radio station from Malaysia (since I live quite close to teh Causeway, it's a sort of bridge that links both countries up) and it plays ossum indie stuff on Thursday (Dizzy Chainsaws! :awesome:) and Friday (Judas Priest, Rage Against the Machine, even the 15 minute long version of Led Zep's Moby Dick :awesome:). So at the end of the show, the radio DJ's like,

''So to end off the show, I'll be leaving you guys with this song!"

And guess what she plays? Telstar by The Tornadoes :eek::eek::eek:

And after that she goes, ''That was Telstar by the Tornadoes, whose guitarist,George Bellamy, happens to be the dad of Muse frontman Matt Bellamy!"

That really made my night. :LOL:

PS: Ossum radio show's no longer on air, they switched to playing Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers all night long. FUCK IT. :mad:

So..... I was just reading Newsweek (american news magazine my parents subscribe to) and I don't know if anyone outside of america know about the Jaycee Lee Dugard case but this girl was kidnapped when she was 11 and held in a shed for 18 years where she bore two of her captives children :eek: and the article said that the reason she didn't escape was that she was showing symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome, in which victims display loyalty to their captors

Thought this was interesting

So..... I was just reading Newsweek (american news magazine my parents subscribe to) and I don't know if anyone outside of america know about the Jaycee Lee Dugard case but this girl was kidnapped when she was 11 and held in a shed for 18 years where she bore two of her captives children :eek: and the article said that the reason she didn't escape was that she was showing symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome, in which victims display loyalty to their captors

I didn't read the article, but SS was the first thing I thought of when I heard the details of the story. Very disturbing case....:(

Soo today I may have possibly gotten The Resistance on my ipod, and my friend and I really wanted to listen to it in first 2 periods today, and the teacher was like "What are you listening to?" and we said "Muse's new album" and she goes "Ooh! Maybe we'll play it over the speakers later?" :happy: So she let us listen to the album, and look at the lolz thread on here, instead of doing work.

And she came over later and asked us how the album was, and that she really likes Muse and that she even saw them live in 2007!

I finally have a Muser as a teacher! YAY.

I've been nagging my collegues head off for ages... MUSEMUSEMUE...

The other day we were talking about TR (well I was talking)and she asked me if I had some more Muse songs for us to listen to:D

So I whipped out my iPhone and put it on the speakers... Started with Showbiz all the way to BH&R

Then she saw a picture of Matt and she was like :chuckle: he looks STRANGE he's got no chin!! For some reason we laughed for ages about Matts non-existant chin:LOL: (both of us have a little too much imagination!)

It made my day though!! I got a whole day of listening to Muse @ work:dance::dance:

Soo today I may have possibly gotten The Resistance on my ipod, and my friend and I really wanted to listen to it in first 2 periods today, and the teacher was like "What are you listening to?" and we said "Muse's new album" and she goes "Ooh! Maybe we'll play it over the speakers later?" :happy: So she let us listen to the album, and look at the lolz thread on here, instead of doing work.

And she came over later and asked us how the album was, and that she really likes Muse and that she even saw them live in 2007!

I finally have a Muser as a teacher! YAY.

:eek:

that is so awesome! :awesome:

My step-brother always complains to me about how difficult Assassin is to play on Guitar Hero (or is it Rock Band it's on? I get the playlists for those mixed up...), because of course, as the lone Muse fan he knows, I am somehow responsible for this.

My friend made his own words up for KoC. Instead of 'No-one's going to take me alive', it now goes 'No-one's going to take my mum.' Yeah, we're big on your mum jokes in my group...

Yeah, I live in England and it was all over the newspapers. I was reading about it (that poor girl...) and I saw the Stockholm Syndrome bit. I felt a bit guilty for starting to laugh when I was reading something so horrible, really...:(

I was at the cinema yesterday night, and when i walked in i more or less shouted OH MY GOD THIS IS A MUSE SONG. :LOL: it was take a bow. ;)

i found it quite amusing as my friend and i went to see Julie & Julia, and it was full of old people, then paramore started playing too.. :LOL: we were thinking what it'd be like for the old ladies in a mosh pit.. :facepalm:

so, I went to the supermarket with my sister in some minutes ago, and there was a bottle of apple juice that said underneath the brand "bliss"

Me and my sister started to laugh and I started to sing Bliss :D

Haha fantastic, me wants Bliss juice :o

Archived