How good do you think that this song will be?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How good do you think that this song will be?

• Awesome!!!
    • Pretty Good.
    • Average.
    • Horrible.

Personally, I think they're all great, but 1 and 3 stand out to me

Same. Although I like 3 the best :D

Was I the only one who expected Exogenesis to be more bombastic, over the top, and musically complex? I mean, nicknaming a song a "symphonic monster" sure does bring high expectations.

Despite of that I still love Exogenesis.

This.

It's still an AMAZING song, but when you think about it, it's not a 'monster' compared to someone like Raminchov (sp i know I'm too lazy to check), but it's a monster for Muse who aren't used to that sort of thing.

All in all, it's one of my fave tracks of all centuries.

Was I the only one who expected Exogenesis to be more bombastic, over the top, and musically complex? I mean, nicknaming a song a "symphonic monster" sure does bring high expectations.

Nope, me too. Especially since it took him, what, about 8 years to write?

c'est le summum et la musique exogenesis avec ses 3morceaux seront joués a mon mariage .. on ne pouvait faire mieux avec ses 3morceaux instrumentaux le violon est le summum .

----------------------------

is the ultimate and music exogenesis with 3morceaux will be played at my wedding .. we could do better with its 3morceaux instrumental violin is the ultimate.

091025114355759202.jpg

Overture sounded dreadful, when they played it last night...

It had the worst sound of any of the songs, and everything pretty much drowned in Matt's completely unnecessary guitar playing (apart from the solo of course, which was pretty hard to hear).

At least, I got to see Dom playing timpanis... :p

A shame about the sound, as I really love this song.

+1 on this

while i like exo its just pretty much 3 'normal' muse songs with a teeny weeny bit of orchestral elements to it which flow into each other.

songs like space dementia and megalomania (the chorus at least) are alot more over the top and 'symphonic' (and better:p)

overall i like exogenesis but whenever i listen to it i always feel disappointed and have the feeling that it could of being so much more

+1 on this

while i like exo its just pretty much 3 'normal' muse songs with a teeny weeny bit of orchestral elements to it which flow into each other.

songs like space dementia and megalomania (the chorus at least) are alot more over the top and 'symphonic' (and better:p)

overall i like exogenesis but whenever i listen to it i always feel disappointed and have the feeling that it could of being so much more

I think exogenesis is the best thing Muse has ever done, but with so much build up and hype before it was released, its hard not to be let down by the actual song.

The intro to overture is beautiful and the guitar solo is EPIC

Once again, Intro the Cross Pollination is beautiful, the classical piano is soothing and "Tell Us your final wish" is pretty incredible.

I think redemption divides fans because some love it and some were expecting a big climactic finale (and it isn't)

Overture sounded dreadful, when they played it last night...

It had the worst sound of any of the songs, and everything pretty much drowned in Matt's completely unnecessary guitar playing (apart from the solo of course, which was pretty hard to hear).

At least, I got to see Dom playing timpanis... :p

A shame about the sound, as I really love this song.

I must suck at interpreting the sound... I thought Overture sounded great and everything else they played as well, then again I was all the way up close to the stage. It also let me take my earplugs off for a while with its relaxing nature, until the solo kicked in. Even then I kept them off, enjoying the atmospheric, bombasatic spectacle that was echoing.

Imagining that performance again, it's the exact same sound and atmosphere that I would feel be the perfect soundtrack if I'd be abandoned without anything, floating out in the deep space, looking at the planets, stars, nebulas etc.

Archived