How good do you think that this song will be?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How good do you think that this song will be?

• Awesome!!!
    • Pretty Good.
    • Average.
    • Horrible.

All I know is I LOVED Exogenisis from first hearing, but I've been working away from home for the last months so last night was the first time I had heard it on a *really* good hi fi system (rather then an iPod etc).

It utterly blew me away all over again. Maybe I'm getting old and emotional, but you feel such a burke sitting there with tears rolling down your face but I couldn't stop. I'll never be able to listen to it in company :LOL:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I think it is the most utterly gorgeous thing I have ever heard, I'm sure it has faults, but don't we all?

lmao, 70's exogenesis.

'woo! when i closed my eyes i was so supriised *falsetto... wait.. no just high pitched..* so body had throwwn me down the liine...'

can't believe i never mentioned it before..

I don't really see a similarity.

I can play the beginning (up to the part where it sort of accelerates and Matt starts singing).

Now I just need a piano :p

That part is actually quite easy :happy: Someone posted some decent sheets on Redemption in K&T, helped me (and my pathetic ears) a lot. Playing it is just :awesome:

Btw, to those who like to listen to Exo seperatly I urge urge urge you all to try to listen to it as one. What's better, a slice of pizza or the whole thing (plus soda, of course! I'm hunry now...)? :D

It just never ceases to amaze me how truly amazing this song is. The grand orchestra, each note working towards the harmony that took nearly a decade to create. Muse truly has created a masterpiece that I will be listening to for decades, and for that I cannot thank them enough.

why DID novus get banned? i'm curious..

Yep! Last I noticed of that d-bag, he was repeatedly trolling the Lolz thread, if you can imagine such a thing. Never having anything positive to say about Muse is one thing (and probably not all that rare, either); but to criticize people's Lolz captions as not funny (which is rude and spectacularly unproductive; just post a better one, if it bothers you) -- and then to post rickroll in Lolz, and then taunt the people who were asking him to stop trolling -- was apparently too much for the mods.

The perverse thing is, for a dipstick who's so consistently negative about the band, he didn't seem too interested in making fun of them by Lolzing (although the humor there is meant to be lighthearted.)

Yep! Last I noticed of that d-bag, he was repeatedly trolling the Lolz thread, if you can imagine such a thing. Never having anything positive to say about Muse is one thing (and probably not all that rare, either); but to criticize people's Lolz captions as not funny (which is rude and spectacularly unproductive; just post a better one, if it bothers you) -- and then to post rickroll in Lolz, and then taunt the people who were asking him to stop trolling -- was apparently too much for the mods.

The perverse thing is, for a dipstick who's so consistently negative about the band, he didn't seem too interested in making fun of them by Lolzing (although the humor there is meant to be lighthearted.)

oh i remember reading back on those pages, saw the rick roll thing.. :facepalm: trolling the lolz thread is like the lowest form of trolling..

"Tellus... tellus your fiiii-nal wish... we will tell it to-o the wooorld!"

I love this little part. I picture a group of people, beaten and bruised, unable to tolerate anything in their hearts but hope. They send forth their last best chance with nothing but the promise he'll be remembered. Bless their desperate souls, and let no one tell them they're doomed.

I thought Exogenesis was good when I first heard it but now I have to admit thats it's just total brilliance.

Overture is simply a stunning haunting track and I now find it impossible not to listen to all three parts.

If I'm honest by the time Redemption is coming to an end I'm on an emotional high, this song shows just how talented Muse are, Exogenesis is simply a Masterpiece and I love it.

I thought Exogenesis was good when I first heard it but now I have to admit thats it's just total brilliance.

Overture is simply a stunning haunting track and I now find it impossible not to listen to all three parts.

If I'm honest by the time Redemption is coming to an end I'm on an emotional high, this song shows just how talented Muse are, Exogenesis is simply a Masterpiece and I love it.

Om nom nom nom!

The second quote is basically the first, but condensed.

Both are equally valid. Exogenesis is DA BOMBBBB.

Archived