I guys! First time at shepher bush. Do you think i ll have any trouble bringing my mirrorless camera to the gig? Otherwise i think i have to go back to the hotel to leave it in the room.

Im f***ng excited even though its the 6th time i see muse!!

Doubtful.

From TM email yesterday:

"Please don’t bring large professional-type cameras, selfie sticks or Go-Pros."

If you are at/near SBE then might be worth asking, just in case.

Doubtful.

From TM email yesterday:

"Please don’t bring large professional-type cameras, selfie sticks or Go-Pros."

If you are at/near SBE then might be worth asking, just in case.

Yep youre right. I read that too. Although i would not consider it a procamera especially with the tiny crappy kit lens. Did you have any experience on that?

Yep youre right. I read that too. Although i would not consider it a procamera especially with the tiny crappy kit lens. Did you have any experience on that?

I've not really. Only ever take my phone to gigs, can't be doing with looking after other things whilst enjoying the music. Would destroy me if my DSLR got damaged!

I also wouldn't consider it a ProCam, but to some it could be, all depends on how nice they are on the door I suppose!

Oh stream, cool. "If they can get a good enough connection" apparently though :LOL:

Nooo green satchel.

#14 in priority queue :awesome:

Are they actually going to let the priority queue in before the people that stayed overnight in the main queue? That's a bit mean.

Are they actually going to let the priority queue in before the people that stayed overnight in the main queue? That's a bit mean.

A lot of the people in priority also stayed overnight but no, apparently they're gonna open them at the same time.